Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Louis Van Gaal: Why I Stormed Out Of My Manchester United Press Conference - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Louis Van Gaal: Why I Stormed Out Of My Manchester United Press Conference (350 Views)

Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match / Louis Van Gaal: Why Liverpool Will Not Win The Champions League / Neymar Stormed Out Of Barca Training In Annoyance After Fight With Nelson Semedo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Louis Van Gaal: Why I Stormed Out Of My Manchester United Press Conference by NewsNewsBlog: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
MANCHESTER UNITED boss Louis van Gaal has explained his reasons for walking out of his pre-match press conference on Wednesday.

Louis van Gaal looks dejected on the bench

The Dutchman saw his side lose 2-0 to Stoke today, leaving his job in a perilous position.
Prior to the match, Van Gaal dramatically walked out of his press conference accusing the media of exaggerating speculation over his future.
But after defeat at the Britannia Stadium, Van Gaal appeared to concede that his job is in doubt.

Read more >>> http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2015/12/louis-van-gaal-why-i-stormed-out-of-my.html

(1) (Reply)

List Of Previous Ballon D’or Winners / Predict Scores / Scammers Selling Fake Fixed Games, Drop Their Details Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.