Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Mobile App Hosting Probs - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mobile App Hosting Probs (1146 Views)

Help Please... Css Animations Giving Me Probs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile App Hosting Probs by shegzhkn: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hello coders in the house and compliment of the season. I have a little problem on how mobile app are hosted apart from using services like aws , parse , and other mbaas.i really wanna know how to host app backend .like am I going to buy domain and host the db and the back end code there then integrate it with the app..thanks
Re: Mobile App Hosting Probs by JackOfAllTrades: 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
You've already answered your questions. Read about restful api
Re: Mobile App Hosting Probs by shegzhkn: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
JackOfAllTrades:
You've already answered your questions. Read about restful api
yeah thanks man but did you think let say whatsapp backend is hosted in a domain and from a particular url
Re: Mobile App Hosting Probs by JackOfAllTrades: 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
That is the only way for all apps that connects to the Internet
Re: Mobile App Hosting Probs by shegzhkn: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
so basically what you r implying now is that whatsapp has a website that is hosting it Erlang backend and database
Re: Mobile App Hosting Probs by JackOfAllTrades: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
Yes
Re: Mobile App Hosting Probs by shegzhkn: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
Thank you very much man I appreciate..
Re: Mobile App Hosting Probs by JackOfAllTrades: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
You welcome
Re: Mobile App Hosting Probs by HassieMalcomson(f): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
I agree with other members that you have already answered your question. In my opinion, mBaaS, IaaS, and PaaS platforms are the best to host mobile applications. If you want to explore anything in detail, then you should see these https://firebase.google.com/products-build Firebase products. These products tell everything in detail from database to hosting, authentication and notifications. They are also many videos available on YouTube to know how Firebase hosts the apps.

Although you have suggested a few back-end hosting services, you can also consider Kumulos and Back4App from this list https://blog.back4app.com/mobile-app-backend-hosting/ and explore their features. I favour Kumulos because it is a user-friendly platform where you can enjoy 30 days free trial. Back4App also gives good hosting for all kinds of apps with the support of Parse and MongoDB.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where To Learn Programming? / In Need Of Payooneer Fund / Need Competent Programmers In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.