Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today - Health (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today (76525 Views)

12 Pointers You Might Have Heart Disease. Any Of These? See A Doctor ASAP / My Experience As An Egg Donor / What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by Boss13: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2015
favoured234:

This man I must break your head... cheesy I don tire

Madam for final advice to you is this - if you are wealthy, do not patronize Nigerian hospitals. For little illnesses, there is a compendium of treatments by well recognized and reknowned world class doctors, you can subscribed to their services online. You can be their patient too. They can assure regular phone call check-ins, video chat or you can travel if the illness is complicated.

If you are in the process of acquiring wealth, first get a health insurance. Second, browse for very good hospitals in the country. When you visit, be inquisitive. Insist on test before treatment and always read and research your test results and compare treatments. Doctors in Nigeria can diagnose wrongly.

Finally, NEVER give birth in Nigeria If you are married and still breeding. If you ain't, put it in serious consideration.

Take care

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by FANE4Naija: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2015
cosmatika:
Madam dis is nt Romance section, cos dats d only place u make reasonable contribution

So we should laugh?
I don't usually do this... BUT. YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.
I don't think you're a MD. If you're then you're among the few foolish ones that dubbed, cheated to get there.
You were a chronic dubber/copy cat in Med school, that's why you can't make independent decisions.
You're a DUNCE. That's why you couldn't remember the Hippocratic Oath to take care that they suffer no hurt or damage.
No, you didn't. Instead you mofo abandoned them.
You have time to come and type on NL.
Don't worry keep implicating yourself.
I wish the family of the victims will see your post and do everything to see you are prosecuted for manslaughter and/or medical negligence.
Your hands were tired indeed.
"Orders from above".
Hapu, you'll soon go to court and speak that grammar. Imbe

4 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by Uten9z(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2015
safepassage2015:
wow i have just discovered that Boss13 is part and parcel of the broken system and he's opening his dirty mouth blaming drs. Please kindly supply the name of your late mom so i can write EFCC on tuesday to look into her financial activities while she held sway at Federal Ministry of Health. I am sure more will be revealed.
pls stop attaching these guy and carry ur cross, what has his mothers status then have to with a doctors singular decision.
Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by safepassage2015: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Uten9z:

pls stop attaching these guy and carry ur cross, what has his mothers status then have to with a doctors singular decision.
well I understand you don't like reading posts b4 u comment bt i will give u a little summary. Boss13 said his mother was an assistant director at the ministry of health and hes privy to information about some budgetary allocations to hospitals and he knows some CMDs that embezzle funds meant for developing the hospital. Ok i now asked him y didn't him or his mom write to efcc to investigate some suspicious activities by CMDs. He ignored me and hurled insults. He also said he has received medical attention abroad which most likely or not was funded his mom. As a dr that is frustrated by the broken system, i want to do the right thing to fix the system. So i need his moms details to report her to efcc to investigate her finance because i also suspect she may have been involved in sharp practices. So where hv i gone wrong?

3 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by Boss13: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
cramjones:

I won't cut him any slack! I won't cut him some slack for indirectly killing a patient for his inactions. Yes, we have issues in our healthcare system. But this OP displayed gross incompetence and ineptitude in performing his job as a FIRST-ON CALL. If prosecuted this OP will end up in jail!

-CramJones

He doesn't need any slack. He needs jail time so his ignorant colleagues can sit up

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by Boss13: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Uten9z:

Ignore him. I know his frustration. I have given him clues, but guess what he will never do any of them. When next there is a strike action, he will shout - Ope O! Make I go rest.

They are just vampires.

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by ArabianPrince: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Op. You did nothing watched patient die and you came here to make complaint. For doing nothing you share in the blame. From my experience, when it comes to life and death issue. There is no waiting for orders. I disobey rules and put my job on line to save life. You made no attempt to save the life before you. Shame.

I can recall when a bus filled with armed robbery victims for gunshot wounds were brought to hospital in the middle of the night.Myself and a colleague battled to save the lives of 5 that we could handle and referred the others. We never waited for funds or orders, we just kept on working from midnight till 10am next day. Despite limited resources and 2 doctors on 5 patients on gunshot wounds. All we wanted to do was stabilize them before referral or else they had die. We even had to use adrenaline jab straight to the heart as junior doctors in between to show the extent and difficulty of the case, they were almost gone. God willing they all survived. Even met one of the patient in town sometime later, he came down from the car he was driving in the middle of the street prostrating telling people how his life was saved.

Just that attempt to stabilize...means a lot. The last thing I ask from a patient is funds despite the hospital does not belong to my father. Do you know how many times, I was threatened and accused of embezzlement by hospital owner because I saved lives of people who couldn't afford treatment and money was not reflecting. Or I should tell you about me taking deliveries for #2,500 as cost of materials used rather than #30,000 deposit to be made before admission with further payment to be made as per hospital protocol.

There are times you need to use your initiatives to save life regardless of whatever rules or protocols set. Life is delicate. If a panel is set up and you are asked what you did and you say nothing....waiting for Seniors. Means you are not different from a bricklayer standing by a dying patient.

Enought of my Rant....I dey vex.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by alpontif(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
prisiluv:

Hey doc,i feel u..my bae called me sometym ago,all emotional telln me hw a patient(a little baby) was lost...nd how dey all tried...4get all dese pple saying thrash...I'm not a Dr,but being close 2 one has made me understand how powerful the command chain is in a govt hospital.D order 4rm ur superior is almost impossible 2go against even wen a life is being endangered.sometyms,u're torn btwn following a snr reg or consultant's order nd doing wat u knw is best for a patient...That woman is wicked tho...Does emergency need payment first in a govt hospital? who was she even expecting to mak payments dat night nd being an accident victim...Doctors re nice,bt dat lady was heartless.may God have mercy.Keep Doing all u can 2save a life.

I still don't understand all you people that are justifying cowardicial indecision with orders from your superiors.

What is right is right.

I am a Civil Engineer, and I have several times gone against the orders of my superiors when designing or Constructing in order to arrive at the safest and best solution on projects.

The worst thing they can do is sack you.

But if you fail to do the right thing, and a disaster happens....you cannot say you are not responsible, because you could have made a difference.

I have several Doctor friends, and these guys are totally dedicated to their patients. They will be ashamed to identify the OP as a colleague.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by Uten9z(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
safepassage2015:
well I understand you don't like reading posts b4 u comment bt i will give u a little summary. Boss13 said his mother was an assistant director at the ministry of health and hes privy to information about some budgetary allocations to hospitals and he knows some CMDs that embezzle funds meant for developing the hospital. Ok i now asked him y didn't him or his mom write to efcc to investigate some suspicious activities by CMDs. He ignored me and hurled insults. He also said he has received medical attention abroad which most likely or not was funded his mom. As a dr that is frustrated by the broken system, i want to do the right thing to fix the system. So i need his moms details to report her to efcc to investigate her finance because i also suspect she may have been involved in sharp practices. So where hv i gone wrong?

I've been following since ,at least for now I have not seen a better trend so all am saying is for u to just try and keep his mother out of this even if that, though by trying to make know somethings he had to mension her, what Eva our grievance is, u should knw better than according respect how Eva and hold one responsible for thie action.
Abt ur desire to curb decay u should know how best as a professional doctor, u all know the details and Nigeria is paying but let's have some confidence.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by ADBOK: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
FANE4Naija:

So we should laugh?
I don't usually do this... BUT. YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.
I don't think you're a MD. If you're then you're among the few foolish ones that dubbed, cheated to get there.
You were a chronic dubber/copy cat in Med school, that's why you can't make independent decisions.
You're a DUNCE. That's why you couldn't remember the Hippocratic Oath to take care that they suffer no hurt or damage.
No, you didn't. Instead you mofo abandoned them.
You have time to come and type on NL.
Don't worry keep implicating yourself.
I wish the family of the victims will see your post and do everything to see you are prosecuted for manslaughter and/or medical negligence.
Your hands were tired indeed.
"Orders from above".
Hapu, you'll soon go to court and speak that grammar. Imbe
Well-constructed! That fellow should be immediately deposited in a broken-down gaol for this stubborn display of extreme stupidity. Stupidity I must say!...

3 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by safepassage2015: 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
Uten9z:

I've been following since ,at least for now I have not seen a better trend so all am saying is for u to just try and keep his mother out of this even if that, though by trying to make know somethings he had to mension her, what Eva our grievance is, u should knw better than according respect how Eva and hold one responsible for thie action.
Abt ur desire to curb decay u should know how best as a professional doctor, u all know the details and Nigeria is paying but let's have some confidence.
you see why fixing a broken system is difficult? When u come with facts people start to apply sympathy and empathy to settle issues. I will leave his mom out of this out of respect. I also respectfully demand an apology from Boss13 to me and all the nigerian doctors he branded as murderers in return
Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by Boss13: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
safepassage2015:

FYI and please note it carefully, I am not within your intellectual, age or class bracket. You do not address my mother wrongfully. I understand this is an anonymous forum, but you need to show and express respect.

Your conduct on this thread continue to raise my suspicion on your reasoning faculties and decorum. You continue to reflect and represent the same issue we castigate.

Do you want me to give you the name of my lawyer who wrote the petition? Should I now stoop low to reason like you regardless of previous instructions given to you to abet your situation. Are you this stupiid?

That I have and continue to enjoy treatment from good doctors has nothing to do with my extended family. I have elaborated how you, yourself can enjoy such privilege, if you possess the means.

I encourage you to write to the EFCC. My mother's details are not hidden. It can be easily access in Federal Min. Of Health. If you can be this concerned to solve your problem, it is a welcome development. However, if you think this is a funny game or ploy, then you need to get yourself examined.

Avoid the contraption of assessing people to fall within your shallow and miserable life. There is a cure for you - Think out of the Box!

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by Uten9z(m): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
Pls op what if this ppl u refuse to attend to are NHF tax payer,what will be ur position and that of your oga at the top ,so that one can know how to go abt this refunds.

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by ArabianPrince: 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
The OP only acted as a receptionist. Making phone calls to Drs. Didn't touch his patient. No respect for human life. Appalling and Disgusting. Yet people are still supporting his actions. He has no excuse...Simple. As the most junior doctor in a private hospital in V.I, I worked in a Cardiology Hospital. Heart attack, Heart Failure..name it. I never waited for orders even if protocol says so. I must stabilize my patient, others can now adjust, add or continue treatment. If I were to act like OP making calls and doing nothing....some politicians you know may have died. Such that when they come around...they are comfortable seeing me even if the director or no Senior doctor is available.

Op please you need to learn to be a SAFE DR. No offense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by Scholarforever: 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Boss13:

You are S.T.UPID. Have you read the Nigerian Constitution? The same constitution that upholds human life. Coming here to show your ignorance. Semi-illiterate Doctor
Well, I didn't abuse anybody while making my point and from your response it is clear that u don't understand d gist of my opinion.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by nimsy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
@ OP: I have followed your post since 3am, and I am absolutely disappointed in you. Your excuse is lame and porous in this situation. The least you can do is to first do a first aid. To think that 2 of your fellow mumu Dundee united HOs joined you and you could not help shows crass incompetence.
If the family of the lady should see this cheap sympathy craving post, I can assure you that you are doomed.
Passion I'm told gives rise to action, you obviously don't have a passion for human lives as you claim.
May the spirit of the lady who was in anguish and you technically killed, torment you and your superior.

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by Boss13: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
Scholarforever:
Well, I didn't abuse anybody while making my point and from your response it is clear that u don't understand d gist of my opinion.

Guess my emotions ran wide. Apologies, but do read the constitution. It is important you do.
Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by safepassage2015: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
Boss13:

FYI and please note it carefully, I am not within your intellectual, age or class bracket. You do not address my mother wrongfully. I understand this is an anonymous forum, but you need to show and express respect.

Your conduct on this thread continue to raise my suspicion on your reasoning faculties and decorum. You continue to reflect and represent the same issue we castigate.

Do you want me to give you the name of my lawyer who wrote the petition? Should I now stoop low to reason like you regardless of previous instructions given to you to abet your situation. Are you this stupiid?

That I have and continue to enjoy treatment from good doctors has nothing to do with my extended family. I have elaborated how you, yourself can enjoy such privilege, if you possess the means.

I encourage you to write to the EFCC. My mother's details are not hidden. It can be easily access in Federal Min. Of Health. If you can be this concerned to solve your problem, it is a welcome development. However, if you think this is a funny game or ploy, then you need to get yourself examined.

Avoid the contraption of assessing people to fall within your shallow and miserable life. There is a cure for you - Think out of the Box!
This guy thinks am poor and that I don't have access to health services abroad. You are funny indeed. Please i need the name of your lawyer because my family lawyer is an ex attorney general and commisioner of Justice in Enugu State. Trust me he will bring this case to a logical conclusion. We are not on the same level intellectually, financially or otherwise

3 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by Uten9z(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
safepassage2015:
you see why fixing a broken system is difficult? When u come with facts people start to apply sympathy and empathy to settle issues. I will leave his mom out of this out of respect. I also respectfully demand an apology from Boss13 to me and all the nigerian doctors he branded as murderers in return

are u trying to blackmail this fellow for saying the right things, I think you are guilty of his accusations that's why u want to smear his mother into it, I only ask u to follow the right means to do what u deem right abt his mum not by insulting reference towards her.
Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by driyke007(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Just came back from church and reading through comments. Now I would be practical and say what an ideal house officer would have done, having been onr
1.triage and start resuscitation. Actually apart from securing an iv access, commencing iv fluid, and commencing oxygen, he wouldn't be able to do more. Urgent transfusion might require blood from lab which is quite cumbersome unless you have friends in the lab who can loan you blood. Now the opportunity said he called 2 other house officers obviously older ones cos he is a novice. It's not likely that the other 2 house officers just stood there without even trying to get a line.
2. Actually at this point he should inform the registrar on call. Though when I trained we had experienced casualty doctors so as a house officer you collect blood samples etc. Now this is where I fault that hospital. You should never leave the emergency for a house officer. Have an experienced casualty officer at least.
3. Obviously the senior doctor was wrong by not being there for his house officers when they needed him. He was probably sleeping and didn't want to come out. But as a house officer once you hv informed your registrar and he tells you to refer you have to refer anybody telling you otherwise is not a doctor and wants to get you into trouble. Sometimes ill-equipped hospitals may not have oxygen, no blood and keeping that patient makes you more culpable than being superman. If that patient dies in your hand you will be severely punished. As far as you hv evidence that you hv informed your senior you will not be held liable.
Thanks (please this is for the doctors here who know how things work nobody should insult me and call me half baked lol)

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by stchinedu: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
cosmatika:
Yea bro, dats it. I wz only concerned cos it could hav been anyone, Maybe my own sis or even me. may God Save His ppl dis period
I wept as I read your post. embarassed
I lost a sister that way, four years ago cry
Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by Analysiscorner: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
chronique:
Life has a way of serving us the bitter pill we serve to others. The senior doctor who asked you not to touch anyone until they pay a deposit,would someday find herself or her loved ones in such a situation,and the same policy would be read out to them,and they'd lose their lives. That's karma. If I were you,I'd read this out to her,and damn the consequences. It's no fault of yours that the patient died;you had intentions to save lives but the principality that calls herself your boss,who has a pact with the agents of darkness,had already promised to deliver blood to herr coven. Honestly,I think some of these nurses and doctors are agents of darkness. I almost lost 2 of my siblings at a private hospital,and a govt hospital on 2 different occassions. It was just God that used my stubbornness and inteligence,to save them.

On one occassion,I had left the hospital to go see an old friend but as soon as I got close to his house,I heard a voice asking me to go back to the hospital. I tried to ignore it but it got stronger the further I walked. I think I'd gotten to the gate of my friend's house before I decided to obey the voice and turn back. On getting to the hospital,a nurse was about changing the blood bag/pint. My sister was on blood transfusion and the one she was on,before I left had finished. Everything had been connected and what was remaining was to insert the needle to her hand. I decided to check the blood and discovered it was a different blood from what she had just received and I drew the attention of the nurse to it. The idiot started arguing with me that she knows her job but I was adamant on my claims and demanded that she calls the doctor. When the doctor came,he raised the alarm and was asking why she didn't read the tags on the blood bag. He ordered her to remove it and asked me to return the blood to the lab where they bought it from. If they had succeeded in giving her that blood,the blood would have clotted and she would have died. It was then I realized why that voice kept telling me to go back to the hospital. Sometimes,we wonder how people die in the hospital but the truth is that majority of patients die due to negligence and some silly errors that shouldn't have been made in the first place. I don't even want to talk about the experience my elder sister had at Luth after they had called me to donate blood for her that they'd use for her surgery. She was only wheeled into the theatre when it became an emergency. I remember my mum trekking from ikorodu to surulere until a good samaritan gave her a lift to Luth, due to fuel scarcity. I remember my mum and I taking turns to go look for hospitals supplies to buy for the surgery. Things as basic as needles they'd use in stiching my sister,we had to buy them ourselves. Reminiscing about all we went through then,makes me feel like crying but I thank God that my sisters are alive today and all the sacrifices I and mum made at different times,weren't in vain. The Nigerian healthcare system sucks for real.
So pathetic, Bro !
Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by Boss13: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
safepassage2015:
This guy thinks am poor and that I don't have access to health services abroad. You are funny indeed. Please i need the name of your lawyer because my family lawyer is an ex attorney general and commisioner of Justice in Enugu State. Trust me he will bring this case to a logical conclusion. We are not on the same level intellectually, financially or otherwise

We are not thinking, you are already displaying it. You are still young. When you grow and surely you will, you will understand what proper decorum is all about. The only healthcare you can afford is that of Ghana or Togo. These are not mere words. I know what it actually cost. Doctor, if you are, don't continue to shame your profession and bring it to disrepute.

I don't brag and even if I do, I have earned my sweat. When you actually leave your daddy's house and privileges in Enugu, start paying salaries and understand that your decision affects the lives of your employee's families, you can talk to me.

Finally, your family lawyer is a politician and friends with daddy. Go get a proper practicing lawyer and ensure you keep him on yearly retainership. Fool, the last time I did daddy's stuff was 18 years ago. Grow up and be a man, and make and take decisions like we do everyday.

Be guided.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by Analysiscorner: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
safepassage2015:
So you pride yourself in having access to medical treatment abroad while you render quack treatment here. No wonder Oyibo don't respect your certificate.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by Curare: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
cosmatika:
I called other HOs, only 2 showed up, others had travelled. To my greatest suprise, I called a medical officer who is a snr colleague in d proffession, she said I shud nt touch anyone till dey paid. That I shud Infact refer all of dem. I was incapacitated, d patients were in pains, crying, calling on us to help, some already unconscious, but we couldnt help cos we have an order frm above.
Within 5mins, 1 young lady in her early 20s died. Abt 10mins later, another police van came and carried d remaining 7 to FMC.

Mr. Oga Doctor, one question for you...

If this lady had been your sister, wouldn't you have treated her

Shebi una hippocratic oath place the lives of patients above any protocol in as much as it constitutes no further harm to either you, yourself or any other individual.
[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by safepassage2015: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
Uten9z:

are u trying to blackmail this fellow for saying the right things, I think you are guilty of his accusations that's why u want to smear his mother into it, I only ask u to follow the right means to do what u deem right abt his mum not by insulting reference towards her.
i have come to understand you have comprehension problems. You say i want to blackmail his mom? So inviting EFCC is now blackmail?
You say he's right about his accusations thats y i resort to blackmail? If i may ask wat are the accusations? That I should accept that am a vampire?
You asked me to do the right thing which is wat i have asked him so i can report suspicious activity to EFCC.
If u hv comprehension issues pls dont mention me again

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by safepassage2015: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Analysiscorner:
So you pride yourself in having access to medical treatment abroad while you render quack treatment here. No wonder Oyibo don't respect your certificate.
i work here and soon i will get registration with the GMC. While they process my application I will still work in nigeria. We are not on the same level bro
Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by Analysiscorner: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
nimsy:
@ OP: I have followed your post since 3am, and I am absolutely disappointed in you. Your excuse is lame and porous in this situation. The least you can do is to first do a first aid. To think that 2 of your fellow mumu Dundee united HOs joined you and you could not help shows crass incompetence.
If the family of the lady should see this cheap sympathy craving post, I can assure you that you are doomed.
Passion I'm told gives rise to action, you obviously don't have a passion for human lives as you claim.
May the spirit of the lady who was in anguish and your technically killed, torment you and your superior.
Easy, Bro. The op is a nice guy. So, don't curse him. His inability to be his own man at that trying moment doesn't make him wicked. He will definitely improve.
Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by Drabrah(m): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
emmchi:
I think saving a life is paramount irrespective of the order from above.
Yeah, saving life is paramount, buh u must av d enabling environment (including govt policies) 2 save d life. Drs r humans, hence av their limitations too
Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by Uten9z(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
safepassage2015:
i have come to understand you have comprehension problems. You say i want to blackmail his mom? So inviting EFCC is now blackmail?
You say he's right about his accusations thats y i resort to blackmail? If i may ask wat are the accusations? That I should accept that am a vampire?
You asked me to do the right thing which is wat i have asked him so i can report suspicious activity to EFCC.
If u hv comprehension issues pls dont mention me again

so now am a patient too. is that a Dx for me

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by Analysiscorner: 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
safepassage2015:
i work here and soon i will get registration with the GMC. While they process my application I will still work in nigeria. We are not on the same level bro
Sorry if you misunderstood me. I'm not here level - checking. My point is that you don't have to defend the op. He was very wrong.
Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by safepassage2015: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Boss13:

We are not thinking, you are already displaying it. You are still young. When you grow and surely you will, you will understand what proper decorum is all about. The only healthcare you can afford is that of Ghana or Togo. These are not mere words. I know what it actually cost. Doctor, if you are, don't continue to shame your profession and bring it to disrepute.

I don't brag and even if I do, I have earned my sweat. When you actually leave your daddy's house and privileges in Enugu, start paying salaries and understand that your decision affects the lives of your employee's families, you can talk to me.

Finally, your family lawyer is a politician and friends with daddy. Go get a proper practicing lawyer and ensure you keep him on yearly retainership. Fool, the last time I did daddy's stuff was 18 years ago. Grow up and be a man, and make and take decisions like we do everyday.

Be guided.
yes i will not apologise that i am privileged and i come from a prominent family. And yes my family lawyer is my lawyer so I don't see the difference between him and ur son called real practicing lawyer. He's a politician which makes this case a very interesting for him to bring to logical conclusion esp with the anti corruption stance of Mr. President.
What shocks me the most is that at over 40 yrs you still use insults and derogatory words to make a point instead of valid arguments. At 40 yrs u still boast dat ur mom was once a director in Federal Ministry of Health. Men u are just a fool at over 40.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life / Lockdown: Ogun Conducts Online Poll On Whether Lockdown Should Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.