Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Made In Korea Samsung Galaxy Note 2, 3 And 4 For Sale In Aba. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Made In Korea Samsung Galaxy Note 2, 3 And 4 For Sale In Aba. (481 Views)

Surface Pro 3 And 4 Keyboard / Microsoft Surface Pro 3 And 4 Core I5 And Core I7 Win 10 / 4 Cameras And 4 Channel DVR Plus Free CCTV Installation Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Made In Korea Samsung Galaxy Note 2, 3 And 4 For Sale In Aba. by emeka50: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
I came back to Nigeria from South Korea for my weddin last week and I have some Samsung phones for sale. Each of the phones comes with extra battery, external battery desktop charger, earphone, screen guard and cover casing. I will return to Korea by the second week of January and need to sell off the phones.
The prices are very moderate and can meet up with you in Aba. Please reply this post if you're interested or send me an email on icecube4ever2000@gmail.com. my Nigerian phone number has been bloced by MTN because I was not in the country for sometime. Just send me your phone number and I will use my mum's number to call you back. Remember that we will only meet in person and you will confirm the phone and its accessories before payment. I can also send you pictures if you want, but only want serious buyers.

Regards
Nnaemeka.

(1) (Reply)

Buy 7.85" Android Internet Tablet(nuvision) For 15,000 Only / Everyday Objects That Are Perfectly Designed And Can’t Be Improved Any Further / Between Gionee M5 Mini And Tecno C8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.