Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,200 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Two Policemen Jailed 25 Years For Torturing Suspect To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Policemen Jailed 25 Years For Torturing Suspect To Death (815 Views)

Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos / Lawyer Arrested In Port-Harcourt For Torturing 9-year-old For Over Seven Years / Italy Arrests Nigeria’s ‘Rambo’ For Torturing, Killing Migrants In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Policemen Jailed 25 Years For Torturing Suspect To Death by zubbyman: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
An Egyptian Court has on Saturday sentenced two policemen to 25 years in prison for torturing and beating a citizen to death at a police station in Tanta city of Gharbiya province northwest of the capital, Cairo.

Tanta Criminal Court sentenced the convicted captain and non-commissioned officer in absentia.

The court said it had previously sentenced the two policemen to one year in jail for torturing and injuring another citizen at the same police station.

A security source said the case dated back to the arrest of two criminals with theft records and during their interrogation, they were subjected to torture that left one of them dead and the other wounded.

The source added that the verdict against the two policemen would be appealed.

http://www.zubbyblog.com/two-policemen-jailed-25-years-for-torturing-suspect-to-death/
Re: Two Policemen Jailed 25 Years For Torturing Suspect To Death by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
Can This Happen In Nigeria??.. I will leave you to answer that question
Re: Two Policemen Jailed 25 Years For Torturing Suspect To Death by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
in two words; justice delivered!
Re: Two Policemen Jailed 25 Years For Torturing Suspect To Death by zubbyman: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
crotonite:
in two words; justice delivered!

i am woundering if this can happen in this naija
Re: Two Policemen Jailed 25 Years For Torturing Suspect To Death by drberry(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Can This Happen In Nigeria??.. I will leave you to answer that question
The torture?? Very well..
The jailing?? Not this century

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Policemen Jailed 25 Years For Torturing Suspect To Death by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:30am On Dec 27, 2015
drberry:

The torture?? Very well..
The jailing?? Not this century
may God bless you bountiful for that answer, infact IOU plenty bottles of plenty drink..
Re: Two Policemen Jailed 25 Years For Torturing Suspect To Death by drberry(m): 6:10am On Dec 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
may God bless you bountiful for that answer, infact IOU plenty bottles of plenty drink..
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Policemen Jailed 25 Years For Torturing Suspect To Death by zubbyman: 10:03am On Dec 27, 2015
this naija don ba je
Re: Two Policemen Jailed 25 Years For Torturing Suspect To Death by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
zubbyman:

i am woundering if this can happen in this naija

naah, this can never happen in this country. the judiciary system is all messed up.
Re: Two Policemen Jailed 25 Years For Torturing Suspect To Death by zubbyman: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
crotonite:

naah, this can never happen in this country. the judiciary system is all messed up.

THE SYSTEM IS NOT MESSED UP BUT DEAD

(1) (Reply)

See How Ritualists Removed This Little Boy’s Eyes In Zaria (very Graphic Photo) / If Baby Resembles Me, I Will Accept It – Lebanese Boss Accused Of Rape / REVEALED: New Trick At Bank Atms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.