Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

See What Imo State University Students Did To An Armed Robber (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Imo State University Students Did To An Armed Robber (photo) (1130 Views)

Police Kill Ihechi Nwankwo, Most Wanted Imo Robber (Photo) / Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt / My Mother Died On Hearing Of My Arrest - Armed Robber (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Imo State University Students Did To An Armed Robber (photo) by mloveth: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
Imo State University Students at Herbert Madu Ofuoha Hostel aka HMO in works layout Owerri, nab arm robber by name Emeka aka
mmama. He confessed that he is from Mbano Local Government Area of Imo State.The incident happened around 8:30pm on 24/12/2015. He was beaten mercilessly and was later handed over to the police.

See more photos--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/see-what-imo-state-university-students-did-to-an-armed-robber-photo/

Re: See What Imo State University Students Did To An Armed Robber (photo) by Baawaa(m): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
If the story is real,I pray the arm robber will not be the one that will kill the student when police free him without prosecuting him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girl Films Dad Raping Her To Convince Mom She Was Telling The Truth About 4years / Stop Recruiting Touts, Illiterates To The Armed Forces. See Why.(graphic Photos) / Shocking! See How Father Was Caught Having Sex With His Mentally Disturbed Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.