Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

How To Download Apps And Games Not Accessible For Nigerian On Playstore - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Apps And Games Not Accessible For Nigerian On Playstore (4593 Views)

Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone / I got 10 million instead of 1 million. Nigerian on twitter. people react (PICS) / 18 Pictures Every Nigerian On Facebook Will Relate To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Apps And Games Not Accessible For Nigerian On Playstore by habeeblai244(m): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
Some apps like PES 2016 And ROEHSOFT RAM on Google play store can't be downloaded by Nigerians but I'll show you a way to round this and download any app or Game from Google play store even if it's not meant for Nigerians

Google PlayStore is extremely limited in third world countries like Nigeria and Ghana in that it doesn’t offer all the services in PlayStore to these countries. Most Africans probably do not know that you can rent movies and books from the Google Playstore. You can even order for Nexus devices from the PlayStore. The reason is that Google does not have support for such developing countries. The PlayStore is then limited to apps and games alone and even then does not offer the full portfolio of apps. That’s pretty malicious for a company whose motto is “Don’t Be Evil”.

How to unlock Google PlayStore to access all available apps

This guide will teach you how to bypass these restrictions on Google PlayStore in developing countries and unlock your Play Store to its fullest potential. To proceed with the guide, you will need to download an IP cloaking software from the PlayStore in order to trick Google into believing that you are accessing the Play Store from either the US or the UK. I recommend “Hide My IP” app because it is lightweight and it does the job very efficiently. Download it from here. Search for it on Playstore "HIDE MY IP"

This is Naijapally.Tk

How to Download locked Apps from Google play store

After downloading, simply install the app and proceed with the On-Screen instructions to cloak your IP and trick Google into thinking that you are visiting from the UK or the US. When you cloak your IP, the Play Store will detect that you are visiting from a developed country and it will open all the available features for you. You are now free to download apps locked to the US or UK without having to sideload it from third party websites.

Anytime you want to access the UK or US version of the Google Play Store, simply fire up Hide My IP and cloak your IP then proceed to the PlayStore. This trick works everytime and there is no possible way for Google to know that you’re not visiting from these countries.
If you ran into any problems or just want to make some inquiries regarding this process, simply use the comment section below

1 Share

Re: How To Download Apps And Games Not Accessible For Nigerian On Playstore by AwesomeRomeo: 7:11am On Dec 27, 2015
To save myself from all these google play stress, I simply google search the app in apk format and download.

3 Likes

Re: How To Download Apps And Games Not Accessible For Nigerian On Playstore by habeeblai244(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
To save myself from all these google play stress, I simply google search the app in apk format and download.

yes youre right. But playstore app is free from malwares and virus
Re: How To Download Apps And Games Not Accessible For Nigerian On Playstore by ElizabethWe: 8:06am On Aug 18, 2022
I've always found it to be a tedious job to download apps and games from the PlayStore. I get a lot of messages from my friends asking me how to download free games, apps, and apps are not accessible to Nigerians on Playstore. I prefer to check this https://3techies.com/the-truth-spy-review/ and get more new ways about the latest iPhone apps. I know that there are other ways of downloading them, but this will give you an idea of how to download them using the phone's SD Card Reader slot.
Re: How To Download Apps And Games Not Accessible For Nigerian On Playstore by Frank905: 8:29pm On Apr 27
Are you looking for a spy app to track and monitor your partner’s activities on their mobile phones? Reach out to RECOVERYBUREAUC  at  GMAIL, C0M for an efficient and effective service. This dude was able to totally get into my spouse’s phone and dig out hidden files off her phone using high level software then I got to catch my spouse redhanded in her cheating ways.

Re: How To Download Apps And Games Not Accessible For Nigerian On Playstore by youngdave78(m): 3:53pm On Apr 28
use VPN set it to the supported country

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Launches N1 Android Tablet Running Android Os 5 / Tricks You Never Knew Your Andriod Phone Can Do, (pictures) / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.