Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Video: Local Pastor Nabbed Red Handed With His Son's Wife & Tied - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Local Pastor Nabbed Red Handed With His Son's Wife & Tied (1049 Views)

Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo / 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed / Why My Husband Sold Our First Son –wife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Local Pastor Nabbed Red Handed With His Son's Wife & Tied by scully95: 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
The Pastor in the video was caught on cam having sex with his Son's wife. Chai!! When he tried to pick race, the people that set the cam for him captured him and tied him with a rope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dujKZmgYzyo

As per News From Nigeria
Re: Video: Local Pastor Nabbed Red Handed With His Son's Wife & Tied by olempe(m): 6:57am On Dec 27, 2015
Last days
Re: Video: Local Pastor Nabbed Red Handed With His Son's Wife & Tied by scully95: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
olempe:
Last days

as in ?

(1) (Reply)

Girl Forced To Sleep With 110 Men In A Day / Daughter Raped By Dad After Finding Him / I Raped My Best Friend's Daughter Because I Don't Have Money To Pay Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.