Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Cause Of Overheating - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cause Of Overheating (640 Views)

You Should Never Remove Your Car Thermostat To Avoid Overheating. / Disastrous Impacts Of Overheating / The Major Cause Of Tyre Burst Accidents In Nigeria ( Pictures Included ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cause Of Overheating by leeyack: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
There are times you are set for a long pleasurable drive but after sometime of driving you check and yo temperature meter has risen to ‘H’ and strange hot air and water is finding its way out of your car engine and your engine stops. This situation is called overheating and the regular causes are highlighted in this article.
FAULTY THERMOSTAT;Continue reading...http://www.automobileglobe.com/causes-of-overheating/
Re: Cause Of Overheating by oluwaseyanu(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
leeyack:
There are times you are set for a long pleasurable drive but after sometime of driving you check and yo temperature meter has risen to ‘H’ and strange hot air and water is finding its way out of your car engine and your engine stops. This situation is called overheating and the regular causes are highlighted in this article.
FAULTY THERMOSTAT;Continue reading...http://www.automobileglobe.com/causes-of-overheating/

@Leeyack, i stand to be corrected; i think the things to check in cars when there is overheating is (1)To check if the fan is working properly, (2) If the radiator is not short of water before any other thing can follow... Thanks.
Re: Cause Of Overheating by tochiz(m): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2015
I have also noticed that the wrong type of engine oil can cause over heating after say one month of use. This happened to me in my MB C-klass b4 I was advised that there was heavy and light oil. when I changed to Total oil, the over heating stopped
Re: Cause Of Overheating by pavlovt: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Check if your radiator is licking and try to put coolant in the radiator.

(1) (Reply)

Sienna Radiator Needed. / @@@@@@In Need of A Good Auto engineer In obalende axis, Lagos@@@@@ / Mercedes Benz X Class Pickup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.