Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Setting Your Own Betting Franchise - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Setting Your Own Betting Franchise (790 Views)

Build Your Own Betting Company. / Join A Succeeding Franchise With Prospect Of N10m Turnover Within The 1st Year / Lagbus Franchise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Setting Your Own Betting Franchise by chikwasman: 2:48am On Dec 27, 2015
you might be wondering a kind of investment you would engage that has low start up capital and huge profitability. The answer is opening a betting shop.
75% and more place bet get lost, why not stop putting your hard money into unrealistic means and make money when the bookies are making theirs. There are alot to benefit from this investment. For proper guidance, help and advice mail me on xaviharnadez@gmail.com with title franchise inquiry.
yes we help you open your own franchise not regarding in which state in nigeria you are in or which company you wants to partner with.
we will also break down how this bookie company operates, share their profit and the which company among them is the best for this business.
Re: Setting Your Own Betting Franchise by chikwasman: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hi my Entrepreneurs , happy new year!
Having your own betting franchise is simply sharing the tons of profit
the bookies make from millions of losers each week with them in place
of generating sales for them while some mandated that you should as well share in their loss.
It is a profitable invested and very easy to manage whether your are
still pursuing your academic career or you want's to make a living
from it.
we can help you chose a profitable company to partner with and also
help you to establish it.
No major risk is involved only that you will be the one to take care
of refueling your generator, paying electric bill and shop levies
e.t.c

You have to provide yourself a shop or an accommodation big enough to
at least contain customer and two cashier in a strategic place like polytechnic, universities, busy streets and any where you know that making sales is guaranteed (This is the most important aspect in this business as your total depends on it).

If you already have this in place reply to me lets move to the next stage.

you can as well call me with this digits 07068948414 for more clarification.

(1) (Reply)

Get Longer And Healthy Hair / Breaking News: Efcc And Sec Declare War Against Mmm/other Ponzi Schemes / This Message Changed My Life. Take Your Time And Read It. Its A Goldmine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.