Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City (23134 Views)

The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) / Check Out Kano City In The '60s / Photo Of Kano City In The 1950's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by MeAboki(m): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2015
NakedEve:
lol.
Who cares?
And yet they are not educated.

And you that is educated, how developed is your region?
Upload pictures of your state or give an account of what your governor did to impact positively upon the lives of your ppl, then compare that to what Kwankwaso has done for his ppl in Kano and give reasons as to why more educated ppl like yourself could not collectively make your own governor achieve same or better for your state - yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by watts75: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2015
MeAboki:

Upload pictures of your state or give an account of what your governor did to impact positively upon the lives of your ppl, then compare that to what Kwankwaso has done for his ppl in Kano and give reasons as to why more educated ppl like yourself could not collectively make your own governor achieve same or better for your state - yeye dey smell.

You want pictures here we go

Pix 1 A street in Asaba

Pix 2 A Avenue in Abia

Pix 3. Onitsha Inland waterways

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by watts75: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2015
Enough of Kano Jigawa State Loading

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by NakedEve: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2015
MeAboki:

Lol.
Nonsense. And the state has so many leaking n absent school roofs.
As usual they don't go to school and that is why they kill and maim so easily.
Until they start going enmasse to sch I won't take them serious.
Hausa has built so many educated foreigners will come n settle then they will kill dem n suyarize dem in future.
I am Middlebelt but all i can say is Rubbish.
Even if kano or any oda core Northern city likes let it be like heaven. I will never go there to settle. They shd go to sch n work there themselves.
Any non indigene who because of christian love or whatever or any Corper who is enticed by its beauty n decides to stay there is the greatest mumu of the century.
The core North should be technically isolated in order for them to learn an unforgettable lesson that they can't live to kill non indigenes. Nonsense!
Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by watts75: 8:47am On Dec 27, 2015
Enough of Kano, Jigawa State Loading

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2015
Quotasystem should help us verify the authenticity of these pictures as regards location.
Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by watts75: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2015
This are pictures of only one of the three Underground bye Pass completed in Kano

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by watts75: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2015
Celebrate with me, my friend won the winner of Arewa 2015 couple of the year award.

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by watts75: 8:58am On Dec 27, 2015
Pix 1 Kano investment house

Pix. 2 Tiga Dam, Kano

Pix. 3. The longest flyover in Sub Sahara Africa

Pix. 4 Meet the man himself, Engr. Rabiu Kwakwanso

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by watts75: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2015
NakedEve:

Lol.
Nonsense. And the state has so many leaking n absent school roofs.
As usual they don't go to school and that is why they kill and maim so easily.
Until they start going enmasse to sch I won't take them serious.
Hausa has built so many educated foreigners will come n settle then they will kill dem n suyarize dem in future.
I am Middlebelt but all i can say is Rubbish.
Even if kano or any oda core Northern city likes let it be like heaven. I will never go there to settle. They shd go to sch n work there themselves.
Any non indigene who because of christian love or whatever or any Corper who is enticed by its beauty n decides to stay there is the greatest mumu of the century.
The core North should be technically isolated in order for them to learn an unforgettable lesson that they can't live to kill non indigenes. Nonsense!

Come see person wai go school.

Wawa Jahili

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by poundlander: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2015
kano is really lovely. don't believe every negativities u hear about it. if u can't go there to see for yourself ask your kith n kin for unbiased analysis. they always rush back

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by copiescopy(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2015
poundlander:
kano is really lovely. don't believe every negativities u hear about it. if u can't go there to see for yourself ask your kith n kin for unbiased analysis. they always rush back

show us pix of sabon gari ..or I don believe
Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by Jimbadly: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
No skyscrapers, just roads and land.
Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by QuotaSystem: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2015
SeunWedsLinda:
Quotasystem should help us verify the authenticity of these pictures as regards location.

That is definitely Kano.
Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by dimexilux(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
beautiful
Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
Pheals:
Are u sure this is Kano? If yes upload day light pic

Re: Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City by Basic123: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
watts75:
Pix 1 Kano investment house
Pix. 2 Tiga Dam, Kano
Pix. 3. The longest flyover in Sub Sahara Africa
Pix. 4 Meet the man himself, Engr. Rabiu Kwakwanso
The longest flyover in Sub Sahara Africa?
Guy this one na lie!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Carrying 7 Passengers Veers Off The Road,lands Into River In Calabar(photos / National Airline To Begin Operations This Year / African Union Launches An All-africa Passport, To Be Fully Active By 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.