Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Sell Fashionable Stuffs Online But Something Changed - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Sell Fashionable Stuffs Online But Something Changed (906 Views)

Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) / How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) / Advice - Which Platform Is Best To Sell Fashion, Cloths Stuffs Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sell Fashionable Stuffs Online But Something Changed by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 27, 2015
It is a great business to sell stuffs online. I buy from foreign websites ship it to Nigeria and sell them on www.flapmarket.com

If you need help on how to buy and sell online leave your comment before. I will gladly give you info
Re: I Sell Fashionable Stuffs Online But Something Changed by COSIBI: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
I own a clothing line here in Nigeria. I also stock fabrics. How do i sell online?
Re: I Sell Fashionable Stuffs Online But Something Changed by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2015
Selling online is very easy. All you need to do is sign up on www.flapmarket.com. After that snap the pictures of your products. Click Submit on the website fill all the necessary space and submit your products.

Customers who are intrested in your products will call you or write you and email and you agree with them on how to deliver the products.

Www.flapmarket.com is free to advertise your products
Re: I Sell Fashionable Stuffs Online But Something Changed by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 28, 2015
COSIBI:
I own a clothing line here in Nigeria. I also stock fabrics. How do i sell online?

Selling online is very easy. All you need to do is sign up on www.flapmarket.com. After that snap the pictures of your products. Click Submit on the website fill all the necessary space and submit your products.

Customers who are intrested in your products will call you or write you and email and you agree with them on how to deliver the products.

Www.flapmarket.com is free to advertise your products
Re: I Sell Fashionable Stuffs Online But Something Changed by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Sell and Buy Your Products on www.flapmarket.com

2016 have started and running, your product sales should also increase, that's why we have created FlapMaket to boast your sales and make your products meet your potentials customers.

www.flapmarket.com is 100% free, No commission, No hassle!

Your products should be discovered everywhere, don't settle for only one online platform as you cannot predict where your potential customers will see your products and be interested.

www.flapmarket.com is an online marketplace in Nigeria that allows locals and shop owners to offer, sell and buy Fashion & Electronics products in a variety of pricing formats and locations.

Our aim is to bring all shops, stores, business and services online, boost sales irrespective of there locations

Allow www.flapmarket.com to build your online presence for free, and enjoy doing your business, meeting your potential customers irrespective of your location.

Set up online presence for your business in 2 mins, upload your Fashion Products and expect for real customers' calls (it is free, do not believe? Try Now)

Do not waste your money on expensive website building, use FlapMarket and boost your business!

If you have more questions please chat with us directly on the platform, our customer care representatives are always online to help you.

You can also reply this email, we will love to hear from you, and see your ads on our platform.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of U Remember This? / Xmas Black-friday @tejuosho Stall & Mall. Buy Our Cheap Outfits. / THE NIKE CORTEZ SNEAKERS ARE BACK 45 YEARS LATER..!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.