Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Reply to: Nigerians Pushing An Airplane - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reply to: Nigerians Pushing An Airplane (1886 Views)

Nigeria Sends Airplane To Sierra Leone To Deliver Humanitarian Aid (Photo) / Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association / Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply to: Nigerians Pushing An Airplane by goodlifehyd(m): 6:40am On Dec 27, 2015
Concerning the picture of Nigerians pushing a plane that went viral some days back after the ladder drama in a northern airport. I was so amused when I read the comment of some people who claimed to be educated and well traveled.
Could remember someone on nairaland saying Buhari is unfit to rule nigeria and he should resign cuz of the picture of people pushing an airplane. Some even crucified Amaechi lmao.

But let me quickly highlight some points here and I hope the mod who pushed that topic to front page without making his or own research will deem it fit to push this to the front page just to clarify things.

1. That picture was taken as far back as 2012 and at that time Buhari never knew he would even become an Apc member, not to talk of being the president nor Amaechi thought of being the Minister of transport.

2. The plane was being pushed backward and not forward, planes don't come with reverse gears, they are either pushed backward or towed. And am not sure if usain bolt's speed can push an aeroplane to take off not to talk of this people strolling lol

3. This is not happening in nigeria only, even the almighty China did the same and the world never came to an end.

I could remember a post where someone said some people keep praying everyday for a negative news in nigeria just to have a reason to bash Buhari and his administration.

May God help nigeria and shame those who wants to see nigeria in shame.

Pic 1: Nigerians pushing a plane
Pic 2 and 3: Chinese pushing a plane
Pic 4: a munched pic of the news been published 3years ago.
(http://www..com/talk/topic,112052.0.html ) a link to same news years back

God bless nigeria and all progressives.

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply to: Nigerians Pushing An Airplane by funkyibodude(m): 6:49am On Dec 27, 2015
Ignorance is a disease, when I first saw the picture and comments I laughed, probably most folks haven't been in an airport environment to witness such. Any it's a normal thing grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply to: Nigerians Pushing An Airplane by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 27, 2015
Wailers will go to any length just to prove that PMB is the reason they can't satisfy their wives in bed...so I don't blame them, I blame buhari

2 Likes

Re: Reply to: Nigerians Pushing An Airplane by kayboy4y(m): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2015
shocked
Re: Reply to: Nigerians Pushing An Airplane by vedaxcool(m): 6:58am On Dec 27, 2015
tobimillar:
Wailers will go to any length just to prove that PMB is the reason they can't satisfy their wives in bed...so I don't blame them, I blame buhari

grin wailers are liable to die young.

1 Like

Re: Reply to: Nigerians Pushing An Airplane by goodlifehyd(m): 7:02am On Dec 27, 2015
funkyibodude:
Ignorance is a disease, when I first saw the picture and comments I laughed, probably most folks haven't been in an airport environment to witness such. Any it's a normal thing grin.
it's so annoying seeing people who claim to be future leader reason with their anus. Some one was celebrating first xmas without a bomb blast in 6 years and they were busy calling him and Lai Muhammed names. All they want is negative news about nigeria but God pass them, nigeria will be great again

3 Likes

Re: Reply to: Nigerians Pushing An Airplane by Khd95(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2015
Op bia,do u take orijin mek i buy u 2 bottles,plus plate of snail pepper soup.

I was surprised why wailers no blame buhari for hamarttan

1 Like

Re: Reply to: Nigerians Pushing An Airplane by ayindejimmy(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2015
It's our duty to always expose their folly and antics. This govt must work whether Wailers like it or not
Re: Reply to: Nigerians Pushing An Airplane by PentiumPro(f): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2015
I never even bother to open that thread as I know very well that it was a mischievous thread opened for gullible minds, that will be filled with naive and uninformed comments.
It was of course an old picture that have been on the internet some years back.
Only God can clean Nigerian youths of education without knowledge.
Re: Reply to: Nigerians Pushing An Airplane by porka: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2015
goodlifehyd:
it's so annoying seeing people who claim to be future leader reason with their anus. Some one was celebrating first xmas without a bomb blast in 6 years and they were busy calling him and Lai Muhammed names. All they want is negative news about nigeria but God pass them, nigeria will be great again

It is wicked to 'celebrate' the killings of human beings. Only satanists do that.

Bloody Christmas In Borno As Boko Haram Kills 14, Burns Entire Village

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/bloody-christmas-in-borno-as-boko-haram-kills-14-burns-entire-village/
Re: Reply to: Nigerians Pushing An Airplane by sademola: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2015
Will this make Fp? I doubt
Re: Reply to: Nigerians Pushing An Airplane by MalcoImX: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2015
sademola:
Will this make Fp? I doubt
The dude has provided evidence that put a lie to the first story. If at all the other reached FP, it is fair that this should too.

2 Likes

Re: Reply to: Nigerians Pushing An Airplane by sademola: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2015
MalcoImX:
The dude has provided evidence that put a lie to the first story. If at all the other reached FP, it is fair that this should too.

The thread is pro Bubu and so it will not make FP!
Re: Reply to: Nigerians Pushing An Airplane by pelajarangtarab: 5:24am On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Reply to: Nigerians Pushing An Airplane by ril19(m): 6:41am On Dec 31, 2015
Khd95:
Op bia,do u take orijin mek i buy u 2 bottles,plus plate of snail pepper soup.

I was surprised why wailers no blame buhari for hamarttan

grin They Will Soon Do grin
Re: Reply to: Nigerians Pushing An Airplane by babyfaceafrica: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2015
Thanks OP...wailers are angry
Re: Reply to: Nigerians Pushing An Airplane by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 31, 2015
Lalasticlala do the need full. Front page ko
Re: Reply to: Nigerians Pushing An Airplane by orisa37: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2015
Ingenious Nigerians. That is to say, even without fuel, we shall PUSH Nigeria to fly!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Sambisa Forest " Other Side * / See The N6million Wristwatch This Senator’s Daughter Got From Her Mom (PHOTO) / How Chief Ladoke Akintola Was Killed — Ambassador Abayomi Akintola (SON)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.