Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos (72064 Views)

Fatal Accident On Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) / Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja / Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by oppyworld: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hey Subhanallah cry
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by Mynky: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
quite unfortunate....rip to the dead!
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by BobUg28(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
May their souls rest in perfect peace. What a tragedy, a whole family...Smh. I can feel the pain right here.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by Muyiii(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
How about the terrible states of our roads? Narrow, pot holes and so on. They fly in planes and we travel by roads thereby making us prone to robbery and road accidents. These can be averted if we have responsibile leaders. This is really sad!

May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by adeniranmicheal(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
God have mercy upon your children
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by kaziblake(f): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jesus!jesus! Jesus christ! have mercy on your children cry
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by seniormallam(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
very sad one
please the fact that you have a car doesn't make it compulsory for you to travel with it, transport drivers are used to these roads, the fact that i drive ketu to lagos island everyday doesn't mean i should now gather my family and start going to abuja, very sad loss

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by gbengus17: 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE DONT LEARN=== WELL FOR ME I DONT TRAVEL WITH MY ENTIRE FAMILY===WE DO SCATTER OURSELF, SOME WILL FOLLOW MY WIFE WHILE ANOTHER TEAM WILL FOLLOW ME. THAT IS HOW I TRAVEL. DIVIDE YOURSELFS INTO 2. THAT IS ALL. RIP TO THE LATE

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by nigeriancuban: 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
rip to the dead though, but would it have killed you not to travel at all?

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by ucnwafor(m): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
Wicked world!!!why will people be passing away to eternity in such a tragedic situation, O! Lord have mercy upon your people
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by magicminister: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Seat belt save lives.
If they had strapped the seatbelt, I am sure they would have left with minor headache.

Even if you are in the back seat, please strap the seatbelt.
Its not for fancy.
Its notnfor frsc.
Its to save your life.

The damage to the vehicle is minor but the occupants were probably flung out of the window.

Furthermore, you can't rule out the fact that they were still alive but unconscious.
Did anyone check for pulse before they were declared dead??
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by fortune1968: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
chiefmidwife:
Families no longer enter one vehicle at once
New development now is to divide into two
Mother and children travel first Father with some children to come back later
u may be right in human wisdom .But the accident dt may occur may be like -had they travelled together ! may GOD continue to protect us .This is too sad to bear .
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by nasonaso: 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
penn2:
is it a must they travel?celebrating xmas that is not in the bible ...nonsense...xmas is not a celebration that is surpoted by Jehovah God...if u wanna know more visit any of the Jehovah witnesses kingdom hall in your area...here in usa they dont even do the xmas as you nigerian does..nonsense..

I WILL TRY AS MUCH TO BE CLASSY COS U IRK.

YOU DONT KNOW THE FAMILY, THE FAMILY MAY NOT BE TRAVELING AS SPECULATED ACCIDENTS HAPPEN EVERY NOW N THEN. SO TAKE UR GOD FORSAKEN SELF N NEVER TALK ABOUT JAHOVAH WITNESSES THAT R MORE DANGEROUS THAN BOKO HARAM.

ALSO I NO YOUR VISA HAS LONGED EXPIRED. DON'T LET D AUTHORITIES NAB U. PLEASE RESPECT D DEAD N RESPECT URSELF
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by Buffyballs: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
may God help us.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by olawaletimi(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
May their souls RIP.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by urchmanx(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
I wonder why you people will see a topic tagged with graphic Photo and complain. Is it that you didn't understand what graphic means or your too sick to know what to expect. Some Nigerians and their myopic views.
If you can't take graphic photos didn't open the post.
Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by Originalsly: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sad. @moderators... don't a voice within you tell you that you should not be allowing dead bodies of the victims to be posted?...graphic warning or not?... especially such gory pictures? The vultures are out there swarming accident scenes to take and post pictures and here you are like king vulture rewarding them by posting them... and on front page. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by ceekak: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
My dear NLanders, Let us live each day as if it were to be our last. Christ is coming very soon.

God help us see 2016. Amen!
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by adelujohn(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
O lagbara ooo. KI Olorun gba wa ooo
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
rip to the dead bt God knws best.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by annamaria: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
magicminister:
Seat belt save lives.
If they had strapped the seatbelt, I am sure they would have left with minor headache.

Even if you are in the back seat, please strap the seatbelt.
Its not for fancy.
Its notnfor frsc.
Its to save your life.

The damage to the vehicle is minor but the occupants were probably flung out of the window.

Furthermore, you can't rule out the fact that they were still alive but unconscious.
Did anyone check for pulse before they were declared dead??

Just what I was about to type. Seat belts would have saved the day. Even enlightened people travel in these big vehicles without using the seat belts. They're for our safety but No! We feel too big to secure ourselves with them. Now an entire family is gone just like that. So sad.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by stanliwise(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
what a tragedy, RIP sad sad cry
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by odinese(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Rip
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by odinese(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Rip.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by Jhappy(f): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
God have mercy on us. May their soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by Samakus(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
It was really a horrible accident. See more photos.

Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by EverestdeBliu(m): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
O LORD please have mercy.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by OigaonOjay(f): 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nawa o!
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by gfullmoon(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
There should be survival especially from the Rear, except they all died of shock. Pathetic...
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by OlalereAk: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=prof1990 post=41378043]That's a little girl embarassed
Rip to the dead and may we not be victims of any type of accidents this year

I shall see the new year in good health and happiness [/quote May their souls rest in peace while God will continue to be our guide now and for ever more ]
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by Nickymezor(f): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Rip
Re: Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos by Harmvirus(f): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lord have mercy
RIP to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N240m Bentley Bentayga Mansory Spotted In Lagos (Photos & Video) / ₦2,290 Car Sold In Nigeria In 1974 (Throwback Photo) / Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.