Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) (73876 Views)

How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day / Twin Sisters Who Died In Ghana Buried Same Day - See Photos / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by RonJeremy: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Godwin!
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by dyn1800: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
Not your time to die..... No one can kill except God approve..... See you with many more years
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
end time civil engineers
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by Genoma(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ayt27:
God dey ur side ooo

You wouldn't have died tho, non-fatal injuries mostly, but men that block na ur face ooo straight.

Do u know what u are saying, if that thing had fallen upon her, it would have been fatal. It will take the grace of God to survive that kind of impact. Let's thank God that it did not hit her
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by ismyheal75: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
I hope their is no exaggeration here. If not, what could a block be doing in a decking? I think it doesn't add up.
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by rhames(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
We live in His Grace grin
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by mikelballer: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
God is always at work to those that serve him deligently..... dont stop serving God dear 'cos He has given you another reason to serve Him more
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by Graccccccccy(f): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
salawustyles:
Are head removed her (translate in yoruba if u can)
Ori yo

1 Like

Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by Amberon: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
trust her when she said she would have died. Their blocks ain't like ours. theirs can be ten times heavier, such that it doesn't break sometimes when smashed on the ground.
Ayt27:
God dey ur side ooo

You wouldn't have died tho, non-fatal injuries mostly, but men that block na ur face ooo straight.
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by phreakabit(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
Tolzeal:
FAKE FAKE FAKE !!!!
GOD NAIRALANDERS ARE SO BLIND TO SEE LIES FROM AFAR....

Man couldn't have said it any better. Pics don't add up at all
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by mjuzikid(m): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
End time block
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by glossy6(f): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ayt27:
God dey ur side ooo

Did you consider the height from which the block fell from? The force from its fall could have been fatal
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
girl was lucky.. dem just dey dust her file for heaven ni.. shiiooor grin grin grin
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by MsFaith: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
trying hard to even understand the picture
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by Spidermon: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Remould that block into weights and gym with it every morning and evening.
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by iamauxin(m): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Story for the gods, critical appraisal:
1, why is the brick not broken
2, Do they use bricks to hold ceilings in her country?
3, why did the brick not fall directly on d head of d bed?
4, d brick should have been accompanied by crumbs of cement or any bonding material.
5, is that really a bed, or a cushion in a sitting room?
6, a brick in a wall doesn't just fall off without dragging another brick with it.
I can go on and on...my point is that there are missing links...the incident doesn't conform with reason.
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by mickky88: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Hmmmm.
It's not only about appreciating GOD.
It's also about CAUTION...

PLEASE, where do you stay.. ..... ?
I guess that must be an overtly yet to be completed building.. .?

That's not RIGHT at all.
IF the BUILDERS are still working, then U must know that work is still in progress

it's not only about appreciating God then who to appreciate? are you telling me there is no plenty people who are 100% Caution and even still happen to them?
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by Fourwinds: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
ifyalways:
But that's a whole block.

How did the block get to her ceiling? Is that remotely possible?

God help this twitter/ Instagram generation ooo
exactly what I thought..was block used for d ceiling...it is weird
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by Fourwinds: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
iamauxin:
Story for the gods, critical appraisal:
1, why is the brick not broken
2, Do they use bricks to hold ceilings in her country?
3, why did the brick not fall directly on d head of d bed?
4, d brick should have been accompanied by crumbs of cement or any bonding material.
5, is that really a bed, or a cushion in a sitting room?
6, a brick in a wall doesn't just fall off without dragging another brick with it.
I can go on and on...my point is that there are missing links...the incident doesn't conform with reason.
these are some of d pertinent questions I have in mind

1 Like

Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by mamagee3(f): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Thank God!!!

Narrow escape.
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by donshady(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Who says there is no God
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by dajebeedrys(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
I don believe
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
thank you Jesus
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by Toonice(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
all thanks to buhari
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by kaykay1980: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Do you guys mod or mop they call you guys think that we are as stupiid as you guys? First that is a whole block from a roof that was casted with cement.Also the block was "placed" without an a forceful impact, Please if you are praying for the MF that means you too is sooooooooooooo stupieddddddd.I hate NLof today when I first joined NL it was very educative, where guys talk about issue but now seun or whatever ur name is , you are becoming cheap.I ban myself
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by preciousMI1(f): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
9jahom:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-byluRZCO_sc/Vn-aiktKPtI/AAAAAAAHzBU/6DpBX2BsGcw/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-taGs6CgaPGU/Vn-ajTR6V_I/AAAAAAAHzBc/T9BpXvCM5dw/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

http://9jahome.com/2015/12/narrow-escape-see-how-this-lady-nearly-died-in-her-bed-photos/

Twitter user Serina Mina shared these photos on twitter. She narrowly escaped with her life when the ceiling of her bedroom partially collapsed and a large slab of brick landed on her bed. “If I hadnt got out of bed 5 minutes ago I would not be here right now clearly got a guardian angel” she wrote. Lucky ggirl

when you are destined to See 2016 and beyond
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by epadomo(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
ifyalways:
But that's a whole block.

How did the block get to her ceiling? Is that remotely possible?

God help this twitter/ Instagram generation ooo

Its very possible its the neglegence on part of the contractor in charge of fixing d ceiling. I knw dis cos it my job u can check my signature 4 confarmation. Tank God 4 her life sha! Truely oluwa is involve
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by Akerry(m): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
hmmmmmmm.dis is serious
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by spiralwedge(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
The mod that put this on FB is daf.t. (well that daft mod may ban me forever, but i gotta life offline).

1. What was a WHOLE UNUSED BLOCK doing on a ceiling?
2. No matter how soft the mattress was, the block would have instantly broken or rolled/bounced to smash edges with something.
3. Why waste energy and megabytes to post poo.

Smh.. I'm out
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by spiralwedge(m): 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
mickky88:

it's not only about appreciating God then who to appreciate? are you telling me there is no plenty people who are 100% Caution and even still happen to them?

My friend, you don't understand English at all o. Or you didn't do comprehension while in school? When EVILFOREST said "it's not only about..., but also....".. s/he meant that in addition to thanking God, you ought also to take caution. As a matter of fact, the 2 go together. You can't isolate one from another... God and Caution.

S/he is not disputing your point but only adding to it.
Re: How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) by krixEfe: 12:17am On Dec 28, 2015
God needs you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Earrings: See What A Digital Mother Did To Her Innocent Daughter (Photo) / She Texted Her Father's Number On 4th Anniversary Of His Death And Got This: / 8 Nigerian Wives Who Are Stronger Than Their Husbands (Pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.