Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,802 members, 7,862,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Seems Da Big Teams Are Struggling! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Seems Da Big Teams Are Struggling! (891 Views)

WHY This Year Champions League Draw Will Prove Promising Amongst Big Teams / The Epl Teams Are The Best! / Which Soccer Teams Are Celebrities Supporting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seems Da Big Teams Are Struggling! by buffead(f): 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2009
just finished watching da ecuador vs argentina match it doesnt even look like its argentina on da pitch playing awful, ended 2-0 na wa oooo its looking as if some big teams wont be in south africa gives other teams more chance of wining lol lol tongue tongue
Re: Seems Da Big Teams Are Struggling! by FBS: 9:00am On Jun 11, 2009
Argentina lost 1-6 in April I think against Bolivia. Trust folks to say its because of the high altitude. 2800 metres above sea level.

guess its also the reason why Tevez missed a penalty and Messi et all all blazed over with clear cut chances?
Re: Seems Da Big Teams Are Struggling! by MrCrackles(m): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2009
Football is not mathematics! grin
Re: Seems Da Big Teams Are Struggling! by FBS: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2009
whoever said it was?grin
Re: Seems Da Big Teams Are Struggling! by ogazi007(m): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2009
They had their chances,but they could not converted them.
footie aint arethematics,but u can make it looks like an equation by scoring as many as u can when u have the opportunity,
ur opponent would try to score as many as u do to balance the equation.its only when u fails to take ur chances u will be talking about high altitude,
poor officiating,etcetec.Equador were the better side and they thought maradona bois a lesson(barca vs chelsea).teves was so horrible,it was obvious he was going to missed the penalty when he started dancing AWILO round the 18 yard box before he finally played it straight to equardor goalkeeper marcelo elizaga(man of the match).messi had a bad game too cos he wasted the most glaring chance of the game.
Re: Seems Da Big Teams Are Struggling! by deb(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2009
It would be so nice to have a world cup without Argentina and Brazil grin
Maybe an african team will make it to the final because South Americans
are our biggest headache especially the two aforementioned.
Re: Seems Da Big Teams Are Struggling! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2009
deb:

It would be so nice to have a world cup without Argentina and Brazil grin
Maybe an african team will make it to the final because South Americans
are our biggest headache especially the two aforementioned.
Like you would watch a world cup without those two.
Maybe we will rename it trader's Cup instead,since you want Togo to get to the finals.
Re: Seems Da Big Teams Are Struggling! by deb(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2009
Allow your fantasy some room my guy.

Whats the big deal if those two countries don't make it to the world cup?
If you won't watch the world cup without them, I will and a lot of other football
fans will equally watch. cool
Re: Seems Da Big Teams Are Struggling! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2009
A world cup minus those two is rubbish in my opinion.
The two teams have a great percentage of some the best players in the world.
The World cup i supposed to be a spectacle to showcase the best players in the world.
Fantasy?Without Kaka,Messi?
You sef, check am.
though I can't canvas for their failure to make it (if they eventually don't),I think I'd lose interest quickly.
Re: Seems Da Big Teams Are Struggling! by Sauron1: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2009
buffead:

just finished watching da ecuador vs argentina match it doesnt even look like its argentina on da pitch playing awful, ended 2-0 na wa oooo its looking as if some big teams wont be in south africa gives other teams more chance of wining lol lol tongue tongue

U only saw the results, you didn't watch the game!!!

Argentina outplayed em in the first half but Tevez and especially Messi were too wasteful in front of goal.
They got tired and Ecuador came back strongly and scored 2 goals in the 2nd half.
Argentina need to get a big out n out striker. They have no presence at all in the box a la Crespo, Batistuta.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Chelsea Players Are Going To World Cup? / Hitv Subscription / When Will An Africa Player Win The Wbp!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.