Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Will He Be The New Prince Of Nigerian R&b ? - Ajah Onu - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Will He Be The New Prince Of Nigerian R&b ? - Ajah Onu (1766 Views)

Nigerian R And B Artists Vs American / Flakes - The Nigerian R. Kelly (download) / The Greatest Nigerian R&b Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will He Be The New Prince Of Nigerian R&b ? - Ajah Onu by Sico: 12:52am On Jun 11, 2009
[center][flash=317,295]http://www.mytruspot.com/include/flash/TSPlayer.swf?playlist_url=http://www.mytruspot.com/play.php%3Fmode%3Dsong_hifi%26format%3Dts_M%26band_id%3D7073%26song_id%3Dall%26type%3Dxspf&autoload=true&info_button_text=&playlist_title=Tru+Spot+Song+Player[/flash]

Play all the songs and please express your thoughts ? We want to know what you think.[/center]

http://www.mytruspot.com/AjahOnu/
Re: Will He Be The New Prince Of Nigerian R&b ? - Ajah Onu by Sico: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2009
What do you guys think ?
Re: Will He Be The New Prince Of Nigerian R&b ? - Ajah Onu by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2009
Not at this rate.

Nice attempt, the guy isn't BAD, neither is he the best, lyrics sound very amateurish along with most of the songs, voice is ok, not too bad, not the best. Was hoping for at least one song to grab me, it didn't happen, as in, the songs you provided aren't really the kind that after listening to it for sometimes, it will stick in your head, none stood out for me.

Other than the actual music, I guess he has a good image going for him in a sense, he looks. . .cool Did I just say that? Not withstanding, hardly anyone is perfect on their first try of things (I'm guessing he's new) so he should keep going at it, alot of things to improve but then again 'there's always room for improvement, you know-it's the biggest room in the house'.

Just my two cents.
Re: Will He Be The New Prince Of Nigerian R&b ? - Ajah Onu by rapjunkie(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2009
the new prince? . . . . .err i don't think so

The main problem is that his voice is just ordinary and the production is not very good. It doesnt sound like it was mixed and mastered properly. It may have been good enough 20 years ago ( he sounds like Alex O) but Banky W has set a very high bar for Naija R& B crooners.

But at least ibkaye fancies him       grin
Re: Will He Be The New Prince Of Nigerian R&b ? - Ajah Onu by rapjunkie(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2009
is that what u hope ur child will look like? . . . oh, oh shocked shocked shocked

Attention!!

Ajah Onu . . . . . .  .we might have a bunny boiler on NL.

Please stay alert.

grin
Re: Will He Be The New Prince Of Nigerian R&b ? - Ajah Onu by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2009
rapjunkie:

is that what u hope ur child will look like? . . . oh, oh shocked shocked shocked

Attention!!

Ajah Onu . . . . . .  .we might have a bunny boiler on NL.

Please stay alert.

grin
Word on the street is the both of you are already hooked, I'm not one to come between true love smiley
Re: Will He Be The New Prince Of Nigerian R&b ? - Ajah Onu by rapjunkie(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2009
thats below the belt ibkaye . . . . . .but because ur a fine girl , i'll let that slide   kiss kiss kiss
Re: Will He Be The New Prince Of Nigerian R&b ? - Ajah Onu by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2009
:p
Re: Will He Be The New Prince Of Nigerian R&b ? - Ajah Onu by Sico: 6:14am On Jun 16, 2009
Oh lawd, thanks guys. Construtive critism.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Serato Scratch Live 3 In Lagos Nigeria. / 26-year-old Avril Lavigne Loses Voice At Gig Over Security Fears! / Mew Music: Davido – ‘fans Mi (remix)’ Ft. Meek Mill & Leke Lee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.