Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Which Good Fairly Used Laptop Can I Get For N50,000? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Which Good Fairly Used Laptop Can I Get For N50,000? (1621 Views)

We Sell Perfectly Working Fairly Used Laptop's screen, hard drive, ram etc here / We sell perfectly working fairly used Laptop 's screen, hard drive, ram etc here / KARCHER High Pressure Car Washer PROMO PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Good Fairly Used Laptop Can I Get For N50,000? by Tejuri(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2015
I want a fairly used laptop, and my budget is N50,000.

Laptop would be mainly for surfing the net,a little gaming. My minimum specs, are 4gb RAM, 2 Ghz processor,320GB HDD,decent- good screen resolution, minimum of 4 hours battery life.

I may compromise in any other aspects, but the minimum hours on a battery is an exception.

If you got suggested laptops that meets those specs, I am willing to buy. By the way, my location is Kogi state.
Re: Which Good Fairly Used Laptop Can I Get For N50,000? by lekankolade(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
I have ACER, very neat and the battery is ok, 4G RAM and 500G memory, 15.6" screen ....idah precisely

Re: Which Good Fairly Used Laptop Can I Get For N50,000? by Petroking: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
Tejuri:

Laptop would be mainly for surfing the net,a little gaming. My minimum specs, are 4gb RAM, 2 Ghz processor,320GB HDD,decent- good screen resolution, minimum of 4 hours battery life.

I may compromise in any other aspects, but the minimum hours on a battery is an exception.

If you got suggested laptops that meets those specs, I am willing to buy. By the way, my location is Kogi state.

You can get the laptop only in Lagos... if you would like them to send it to you no issues but you will foot the transportation bill. I can either get you a Laptop with core i3 or core i5 with the above minimum specs .. but it also depends on the brand of the laptop... You can give me a call and i will try to be of help in anyway i can... 08164346469.. Name is micheal
Re: Which Good Fairly Used Laptop Can I Get For N50,000? by Generalkorex(m): 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
Tejuri:

borrow me 20k and find the one of 30k.
Re: Which Good Fairly Used Laptop Can I Get For N50,000? by Tejuri(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
lekankolade:
I have ACER, very neat and the battery is ok, 4G RAM and 500G memory, 15.6" screen ....idah precisely
What's the specific make. I can't see the 2nd picture clearly I am viewing on mobile.

Would you be able to send to Lokoja and I foot the bill for your transport? Also what is the battery life like?
Re: Which Good Fairly Used Laptop Can I Get For N50,000? by Tejuri(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
Petroking:

You can get the laptop only in Lagos... if you would like them to send it to you no issues but you will foot the transportation bill. I can either get you a Laptop with core i3 or core i5 with the above minimum specs .. but it also depends on the brand of the laptop... You can give me a call and i will try to be of help in anyway i can... 08164346469.. Name is micheal
Would it be pay on delivery?
Re: Which Good Fairly Used Laptop Can I Get For N50,000? by lekankolade(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Tejuri:

What's the specific make. I can't see the 2nd picture clearly I am viewing on mobile.

Would you be able to send to Lokoja and I foot the bill for your transport? Also what is the battery life like?

D ba3 last more than 3hrs working non stop...I'm in abj presently for xmas but I will be going back to idah possibly 3rd or 4th or call 0 8052752929
Re: Which Good Fairly Used Laptop Can I Get For N50,000? by Petroking: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Tejuri:

Would it be pay on delivery?

I would advice that you send the money to a brother or a close relative in Lagos and i will provide the laptop to the person. Assuming it was when i usually come over to Lokoja.. I would have asked you to meet me up.

(1) (Reply)

Original Sony Headphones For Sale / Iphone 5s For Sale!!! Sold!!! / Apple Macbook Air 2015 In Ibadan .....200,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.