Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

New Year Resolution For D Spirit Filled Chirstians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Year Resolution For D Spirit Filled Chirstians (361 Views)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) / Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 / DSS Summons Apostle John Suleiman For Speaking Against Killings Of Chirstians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year Resolution For D Spirit Filled Chirstians by Gluthatione: 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
The year is ending and as human beings we must have some plans for the next 365 days for our life ,but it is disheartening most Christians do not have a blueprint for their spiritual life in the year ahead.
Take for instance last year I resolved that I'm going to read d bible all through, be more closer to God and pray at least 4hours a day this year ,though I'm not able to achieve this completely especially in the area of prayer but I'm still very close in achieving them.
Now to the Christians out there what are your plans for next year concerning your spiritual life. what are your aspirations and determinations? The purpose of this thread is to encourage and to rub minds together because as Christians we need help of others for our journey to heaven.
Now say this prayer, Lord Jesus uphold me to the very end of my Christian race.Amen

(1) (Reply)

Adressing The "Old People In The Village Are Demons And Witches" Mentality. / Testimony Time: How Many ''Likes'' & ''Frontpages'' Did You Hit In 2015? / Nigerian To Unveil 'biggest' Statue Of Jesus In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.