Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,642 members, 7,955,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Mikrotic Hack - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mikrotic Hack (1214 Views)

Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! / Who Can Help Hack Into A Gmail Account / New Easiest Method To Hack Your Neighbour's Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikrotic Hack by mccompiler: 2:40am On Jun 11, 2009
PLS CAN I FIND ANYBODY THAT HAS AN IDEA HOW TO BYPASS MIKROTIC LOGIN PAGE
PLS ASSIST THE NEEDY, smiley

OR BETTER STILL I FOUND A VIDEO ON THIS HACK BUT DUE TO MY POOR INTERNET CONNECTION I WAS
UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT PLS IF ANYONE CAN ASSIST AND SEND TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS
"roybylon@gmail.com"

also i have the latest oracle dumpz with me incase anybody needs incuding the latest izo 001, 047, and d rest

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION,
Re: Mikrotic Hack by koolpapa(m): 8:04am On Jun 11, 2009
mccompiler:

PLS CAN I FIND ANYBODY THAT HAS AN IDEA HOW TO BYPASS MIKROTIC LOGIN PAGE
PLS ASSIST THE NEEDY, smiley

OR BETTER STILL I FOUND A VIDEO ON THIS HACK BUT DUE TO MY POOR INTERNET CONNECTION I WAS
UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT PLS IF ANYONE CAN ASSIST AND SEND TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS
"roybylon@gmail.com"

also i have the latest oracle dumpz with me incase anybody needs incuding the latest izo 001, 047, and d rest

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION,

you didnt put the link where u said u saw d video u want us to help u download. try and post ur link 2 facilitate d download.
Re: Mikrotic Hack by lojik(m): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2009
Where's d link 2 d page u r trying to hack?
Re: Mikrotic Hack by danexd(m): 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2009
Hmmm, Interesting
Re: Mikrotic Hack by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 14, 2009
lojik:

Where's d link 2 d page u r trying to hack?
Interesting talk. . .
Re: Mikrotic Hack by babasemi(m): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2009
@mccompiler, gud question my peeps have asked yu, why dont yu put the link to the site here,since yu got slow link,then ppl who have fast link can download it and sent it to you one way or the other,it make life easier, no be so ?
my guy, grin

(1) (Reply)

Help! Whats Wrong With My Laptop? / Who Knows Where I Can Get Fairly Used Ipad? / How Windows 10 Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.