Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? (74344 Views)

My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter / All For Mothers Day? See The Bikini Pics Beauty Queen Stella Charles Shared / Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
OP, again, extremely pretty itself is over-rated and a lot of male folks are over-shadowed due to their physical appearance.

Generally, very hot women have big egos due to the fact that they get hit on a daily basis.

More so, some of these beauties are slutty, high maintenance, live in a fantasy and are in a crappy relationship. They usually go on adventures and can do anything for status. Not only that, they can easily hook up with Politicians, Governors and so on for "Polar Bear" cheesy And these men in return will give them a false sense of security and eventually, they become left-overs or left-over women. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by chigutz(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
Dey re waiting for me : kiss kiss
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by sokarsenal(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
bukatyne:
As usual, a thread of generalizations where single ladies are concerned.

Can the OP tell us why Don Jazzy, D'banj and co are single?

After all, they are men who can pick any woman of their choice.

you make a good point and then spoil it......you said it yourself DON jazzy and dbanj can get any woman they want to say yes.....so you Should know they are not married yet because they dont want to......munachi or Anna banner can not get any man they want to marry then.....Anna banner can't even get flavour to marry her even after getting pregnant..and surely you would not tell me she wouldn't want that

1 Like

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
DeeTus:
OP, again, extremely pretty itself is over-rated and a lot of male folks are over-shadowed due to their physical appearance.

Generally, very hot women have big egos due to the fact that they get hit on a daily basis.

More so, some of these beauties are slutty, high maintenance, live in a fantasy and are in a crappy relationship. They usually go on adventures and can do anything for status. Not only that, they can easily hook up with Politicians, Governors and so on for "Polar Bear" cheesy And these men in return will give them a false sense of security and eventually, they become left-overs or left-over women. cheesy

You seem to know a lotcheesy

Hoe many of them have you got in your family? Be sincereundecided
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by sauceEEP(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
Palwinetapper = munach abi? That explains why he/she attacked me when I made derogatory statement about munachi's non existent/failed rap career.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by repogirl(f): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
tivta:

You haven't gotten to their age that is why you say what you say..
I am married and it was my choice. It's about choice, those women don't want to settle down or they would have found someone to settle with, highest if it doesn't work out, hey divorce.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by repogirl(f): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
andyanders:

Don't worry. When you fail to get married tomorrow, you start going from one church or babalowo to other for deliverance.

It is not by force but inwardly, you ladies are dying cus no true man is willing to settle with your type.
lol, well, I am married already, almost seven years now.... So I guess you know nothing bout 'my type'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Utchgirl:

Dt's ur football age.

28yrs my fat ass !

How do we see ur "fat ass" cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by andyanders: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
repogirl:
lol, well, I am married already, almost seven years now.... So I guess you know nothing bout 'my type'.

If you are married that long, why try to give a pix of their status as a good thing.

Are you not enjoying your marriage as I can see that you look responsible. You should encourage others out there to get married in order to save more ladies from the trauma of single-hood.
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
PascalJ:

U are very correct. @Kachisbarbie U too are beautiful, pls just be prayerful to get dat God ordained husband.

I no need pray too much. Truckpusher will marry me_ I am covered.
You sef fit be potential, abi you done marry already?
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
EVILFOREST:

.... 1) NOTHING gladwives man's heart more than RESPECT.
FOR such women, the SMARTER and more Enlightened they become, the more likely they end up SINGLE.

Because, most see taking care of men /home management as SLAVERY rather than Hobby.
MOST see "ALL MEN as the same"
That's why u find most DIVORCE CASES among such class, despite being rich.
Even, most POOR MEN wouldn't settle for such ladies. They would rather get close to them, Tap into their wealth and vanish with a simple cute young lady.

MEN can take any shitt but not DISRESPECT.
Clearly stated in the Bible.
Though we are meant to EARN RESPECT and not to enforce it. Some men are also difficult to please. This is also applicable to some Ladies who reside in shopping malls, all in the bid to make sure they empty it.

.. ... 2) most MEN patronise Prostitutes, but they will never bring such people home as WIVES.
Even the single men who patronise the Prostitutes, never get their wives from such motels and charlets.
The DJs' are also inclusive.
The Female Bar-tenders rarely get married as well.
MOST Ladies who indulge in such SHOWBIZ are seen as such, despite catching the admiration of men.
When it is time for marriage MEN think with their HEAD and not their DICCKs

Bla Bla Bla Bla
I am going to ignore the respect part because it is simply BS

Poor men wives stay with them because they won't get alimony when they leave and it would be harder for the court to enforce a maintenance order..above all, they cannot fend for themselves. However that does not mean they do not cheat. Do me a favour, set up a stall in fron if your compound and watch Iya Basira battling it with Baba Ngozi

There are many types of prostitutes. Most of you end up marrying reformed oloshos one way or the other. undecided.

I quite agree that some professions project certain stereotypes BUT it hasn't stopped women from getting married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by calcal: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
they are liability to any young man that just start living.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by andyanders: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

You are too beautiful and if your image really is to measure your heart, you must be a beautiful lady inwardly.Keep it up as good things must come your way.
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Timijo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
They are not wife materials.
Dress the way you want to be address.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

You seem to know a lotcheesy
Hoe many of them have you got in your family? Be sincereundecided
Babe, lol.
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by repogirl(f): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
andyanders:

If you are married that long, why try to give a pix of their status as a good thing.

Are you not enjoying your marriage? You should encourage them to get married in order to save more ladies from the trauma of single-hood.
let me repeat myself and risk sounding like a broken disc...it is a choice, some people don't want to settle... You can't force them. If they eventually decide to marry they will.

I don't understand what the big deal is about marriage.... Do you need it to make heaven or live longer? Or does it guarantee happiness?

It comes with its own challenges and except one is really ready for it and what it brings, I won't advice anyone to get married just because its what everyone does when they reach a certain age.

What do you even mean by trauma of single hood? A woman who knows herself will never be going through any trauma just because she is single. I guess Oprah Winfrey's life must be traumatic as hell.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by bass7: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Did she snatch your bf?

Exactly the same question I want to ask this utchgirl. .. people of this days hardly think of their own problems. ... Na wa
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by andyanders: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
repogirl:
let me repeat myself and risk sounding like a broken disc...it is a choice, some people don't want to settle... You can't force them. If they eventually decide to marry they will.

I don't understand what the big deal is about marriage.... Do you need it to make heaven or live longer? Or does it guarantee happiness?

It comes with its own challenges and except one is really ready for it and what it brings, I won't advice anyone to get married just because its what everyone does when they reach a certain age.

What do you even mean by trauma of single hood? A woman who knows herself will never be going through any trauma just because she is single. I guess Oprah Winfrey's life must be traumatic as hell.

You should know better as Oprah Winfrey has been in a serious marriage issues herself. I have been with most beautiful ladies who are single and they confess that it has not been easy staying single no matter how people look at them.

One told me that it has not been easy for her as most guys seems to be scared of their person. I have known so many of them that has won beauty pageant passing through this issue of been single.
You can interpret the issue the way you see it outwardly and not inwardly. It is not easy for them just like most single mothers.
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by eltemur1: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
bobbyluis:
Truth shaa...agbani darego too
dareago kwadt one no fit get husband...see as she be like bonga fish
..na u wan marry am?? grin
bobbyluis:
Truth shaa...agbani darego too
..na u wan marry am??
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Lex11(m): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
"... Beauty is vain..." - Proverbs 31:30

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by bobbyluis(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
eltemur1:
..na u wan marry am?? ;Ddareago kwadt one no fit get husband...see as she be like bonga fish
..na u wan marry am??
Lol...no b me wan marry am o brother,we r just praying 4 her.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by yinkeys(m): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Ah! shocked sad I thought Kachy was ..............
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
CaroLyner:
because they are ok with being single.mind your bizz

If i hear say em dey ok with being single cheesy
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Toonice(m): 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
abio I don't know why am still single o, upon all this beauty.

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Certifiedboss: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
CaroLyner:

You only feel they r okay . wait until they get engaged and they won't wait 5secs before they start posting pic
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Utchgirl:
Munachi Abii aka palmwinetapper, u r needed here. Ur name is 1st on d list.Come and tel dis honourable houz wht u r doing wit dt kid u r molesting all in d name of r/ship.

Cc ;charix, destined2win.

Munachi aka palmwinetapper is in hot stew cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whom is she dating
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by efficiencie(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
How them go get hubby or even tey with man wen dem don born for spirit husband taya...no b man dem nid na deliverance b d way forward...
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
CaroLyner:
Truth be told:they just can't bow to one ordinary man that's why.
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
Me i wont mind datin Muna o, na one babe id always got crush on... Cc palmwinetapper
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Soulsamy(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
They are all waiting 4 mr. right
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by sparkleRed(f): 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Utchgirl:

Yaa....

Dia is dis small boy dt muna is dating.His name is tomi. D boy is 22 while muna is 35yrs. Biko tel me,is dt nt molestation ?

Do d subtraction and tel me d age difference.
U nid to stop dis ur unnecessary attack on palwinetapper let him wallow in "wateva" his wallowing in
And Muna is 28 nt 35, stop confidently spreadly wrong info
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by 400billionman: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
talktonase:
Dont you know it is difficult for pretty women to humble themselves to one peni$...

Most of them lack discipline.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute / Adaeze Onuigbo Twerks In Pre-Birthday Video. Fans React (Photos) / Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.