Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Comparison Between Past And Present FG Feeding Allocation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparison Between Past And Present FG Feeding Allocation (1433 Views)

Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 / Major Differences Between Past Administration And This One. / Your Honest Answer. Between Past And Present Administration.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Comparison Between Past And Present FG Feeding Allocation by BustScam: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
I was reading through the internet and discovered this

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/152367-jonathan-reduces-aso-rocks-billion-naira-feeding-bill-by-n494-million.html

Jonathan reduces Aso Rock’s billion naira feeding bill by N494 million

President Goodluck Jonathan in sad times. The priest spoke to audience in his electoral stronghold.

With the economy in a bind and a growing public anger over his administration’s management of the economy, President Goodluck Jonathan has taken a rare decision to spend less on food and consumables at the presidential villa in 2014.

As the budget comes under an increasingly intense media scrutiny, President Jonathan has given up nearly half of the presidency’s giant feeding bill of N1 billion, a proposal, two years ago, that shocked Nigerians and stirred public anger.

The feeding cost has been lowered by N494 million or 45.5 percent in the 2014 budget proposal sent to the National Assembly by the president.

The 2014 request, if approved by lawmakers, will be the lowest amount of naira spent by the State House on feeding and allied costs in two years.

Fast forward to 2015, we hear of a whooping N1.7B budgeted for food!

What do you guys think?
Re: Comparison Between Past And Present FG Feeding Allocation by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
I think APC is a collective group of thieves and looters encompassed in that entity under the false pretense of change mantra

4 Likes

Re: Comparison Between Past And Present FG Feeding Allocation by BustScam: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
keyzid:
I think APC is a collective group of thieves and looters encompassed in that entity under the false pretense of change mantra

Hmmmm
Re: Comparison Between Past And Present FG Feeding Allocation by Noble11(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
I always ask God for one thing since my childhood days after serving my boss for 6yrs in idoluwo idumota(apprentice) that no member of my family or my kids will ever do that again or depend on government to survive....
And it's working for me ...these people are all the same...
God help us all!!
Happy New year in advance
Re: Comparison Between Past And Present FG Feeding Allocation by Mynd44: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

5 Likes

(1)

Exposed: How Sahara Reporters Spies The Homes Of CCT Chairman, Judges To Discred / Picture: Fayose Is Now A Laughing Stock! / Bad Behaviour Of Past Governments Caused Recession – Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.