Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To The Ban Of ATM Cards Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To The Ban Of ATM Cards Abroad (1182 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To The Ban Of ATM Cards Abroad by ventnaija: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2015

Nigerian business magnate and politician. Founder of Silver bird Group has reacted on the Policy of Federal Gov Banning ATM cards Of Nigerians used aboard.

See Below what he said on his Facebook page these evening.....

More Photos ====> http://ventnaija.net/2015/12/ben-murray-bruce-reacts-to-the-ban-of-atm-cards-abroad.html
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To The Ban Of ATM Cards Abroad by Ebubeslym(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
You've reasoned like Obama today.

Advocate of Common sense.

Thumbs up.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To The Ban Of ATM Cards Abroad by seedgreen(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
since I have known this man, he has always made sense

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To The Ban Of ATM Cards Abroad by cosby02(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
Reaction and counter reactions.... Naija i hail oo
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To The Ban Of ATM Cards Abroad by whithawk(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
But seriously.. I don't understand these new policies. WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS ADMINISTRATION?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To The Ban Of ATM Cards Abroad by marshalcarter: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
Naija obama

For twitter you go sabi type..but to talk physical..you go dey do lyk bread wey dem put for water

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To The Ban Of ATM Cards Abroad by LaurelP(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
I thought that this man is supposed to be a senator. Is his own constituency on twitter?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To The Ban Of ATM Cards Abroad by teemy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
LaurelP:
I thought that this man is supposed to be a senator. Is his own constituency on twitter?
with your own twitter account you can easily and quickly pass a message to him than to most senators around.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To The Ban Of ATM Cards Abroad by zinachidi(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
this man is always reactingundecided

Reactor.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To The Ban Of ATM Cards Abroad by Donniefred(m): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
He just made a common sense!
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To The Ban Of ATM Cards Abroad by LaurelP(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
teemy:
with your own twitter account you can easily and quickly pass a message to him than to most senators around.

So how many messages have you passed to him and how many has he responded to?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To The Ban Of ATM Cards Abroad by knightsTempler: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
seedgreen:
since I have known this man, he has always made sense
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To The Ban Of ATM Cards Abroad by Naijacard: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2015

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To The Ban Of ATM Cards Abroad by teemy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
LaurelP:

not operated my twitter account for years now. for calling me out on that i would do so and post you the link. thanks dear.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To The Ban Of ATM Cards Abroad by omolami: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
Thank God he is a serving senator, he should present s Bill for debate in the Senate. The ban emanated from an illiterate mind.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To The Ban Of ATM Cards Abroad by teemy(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2016
LaurelP:

Finally I made true on my promise. I hope something comes out of it. https://twitter.com/mywebsitegarage/with_replies Cheers and thanks a lot.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To The Ban Of ATM Cards Abroad by LaurelP(m): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
teemy:

Finally I made true on my promise. I hope something comes out of it. https://twitter.com/mywebsitegarage/with_replies Cheers and thanks a lot.
I didn't see his reply to you
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To The Ban Of ATM Cards Abroad by teemy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
LaurelP:

I didn't see his reply to you
Just posted it today, let's wait a bit for response.

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Coolest Dressed African Presidents Of All Time / Boko Haram Now Wear Uniforms To Identify Themselves / How Obasanjo Stopped Buhari From Naming Looters (read In Full)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.