Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Which Book Are You Reading Now? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Book Are You Reading Now? (722 Views)

I Regret Ever Reading Political And Administrative Studies At The UNIPORT. / URGENT! Literature Students What Are The Novels You Reading For JAMB? / Which Book Are You Currently Reading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Book Are You Reading Now? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
The stories of great men are hidden in their books. Great ideas have been borned out from reading books from proven authors.
A reader is a leader.
Let's know the book you are reading currently or the one you plan to read. If possible, drop a little hints about it

Me. Attitude Is Everything By Keith Harry.

Seriously, this book has infused a new spirit in me. Have shed off some negative attitudes and am willing not to go to it again.

My next book is Emotional Intelligence 2.0 By Travis Bradberry & Jean Greaves

Let's hear yours
Re: Which Book Are You Reading Now? by rheether(f): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
The art of the deal by Donald Trump.
Re: Which Book Are You Reading Now? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
The richest man in babylon.
Re: Which Book Are You Reading Now? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
wahabian:
The richest man in babylon.

Someone recommended that book to me. But I have like 3 books that I haven't read so is on hold now. Can you throw a little hints about it
Re: Which Book Are You Reading Now? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
rheether:
The art of the deal by Donald Trump.

I hear say nah only how to become rich that guy dey talk about. Haven't read any of his book
Re: Which Book Are You Reading Now? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Incorruptible:

Someone recommended that book to me. But I have like 3 books that I haven't read so is on hold now. Can you throw a little hints about it

The Richest man in Babylon: One of my favourites! This book contains a lot of messages that can change your life for the good if abided by. In the words of Van Allen Bradley, of Chicago news daily
”I first read The Richest Man In Babylon many years ago. Its philosophy worked for me then, and it will work for anyone with the good sense to stick to it.I think it ought to be read by every young man or woman with ambition to make something of life.”

1 Like

Re: Which Book Are You Reading Now? by tzoracle: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
The james bond original collection
Re: Which Book Are You Reading Now? by ossaii(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Emotional intelligence by Daniel Goleman
Re: Which Book Are You Reading Now? by Arithmetic(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
VECTOR MECHANICS FOR ENGINEERS by Beer and Johnson cool
Re: Which Book Are You Reading Now? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
ossaii:

Is it different from this one. Pls let me see a snapshot of yours

Re: Which Book Are You Reading Now? by ossaii(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
Incorruptible:

Is it different from this one. Pls let me see a snapshot of yours

1 Like

Re: Which Book Are You Reading Now? by funmilade4real(m): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
ossaii:
Seriously, Emotional intelligence is more of Psychology
Re: Which Book Are You Reading Now? by funmilade4real(m): 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
48 Laws of Power- Robert Greene

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help:waec GCE Result HELD. / University Of Ibadan (ui), Part-time/ And Jupeb/ Form 2015/2016 Is Still On. / YABATECH Students Protest Death Of Colleague *photo*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.