Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Will The FG Be Able To Pay Corps Members Next Year? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The FG Be Able To Pay Corps Members Next Year? (496 Views)

Mambilla Power Project: 6 Things You Need To Know About The FG Project / Pres. Buhari To Present 2017 Budget To National Assembly Members Next Week / Kukah To FG: Be Prepared To Re-orientate Soldiers For Post Boko Haram Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will The FG Be Able To Pay Corps Members Next Year? by duruallwell25(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
While Chilling at a mini restaurant with a bottle of malted drink, a friend of mine asked me if I have received my December "alawi" as it is fondly called. I replied her No!!!. Afterwards a thought came to me concerning the fate of the New batches of Corps Members.

Our Economy is dwindling, The value of the Naira is fallen, it is envisaged that the oil prices will further drop to $20 dollars per barrel and Nigeria solely depends of crude oil as its major source of revenue.

With all these issues can the Federal Government afford to keep paying millions of Corps Members Monthly?
Re: Will The FG Be Able To Pay Corps Members Next Year? by sagr(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Yes, they have been paying and will continue to pay .

(1) (Reply)

Talk back-President Buhari media chat. / Court Frees Late Dora Akunyili's Suspected Assailants / Essence Of The National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.