Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! (22696 Views)

Help Me Choose Between These Two Job Offers / I got two Job Offers, which should I choose? I'm Confused..... Advice Please!!!! / Two Job Offers. I Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by logicman: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
I am here to book space
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
30k?? Jeez
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by shegsrules(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
Computer softare "na inside or outside". I tap into your blessings grin
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by prideofscience: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Take both grin
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by segsxpendable(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
pls take the teaching job,,i was once in that position.i had 2 choices to work in NIM or to teach in a school,both are also 30k.i chose the teaching job,and today to the glory of God i go home with 80k @ d end of every month with d help of extra lessons...

1 Like

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by ladenz(m): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Why all the surprise with the 30k salary. That's the harsh reality in our beloved country. She is lucky to get a job so quickly and this will be the stepping stone to much greater things. Beats sitting at home and not getting any work experience
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by gunpoint(m): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hmmmm
30k work is wot we are celebrating now in naija abi?
Nigeria truly jagajaga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
My take is you don't have a real job yet. You merely have what would afford you transport fare to look for the real job.
So, if the secretary job would allow you to go for aptitude tests and interviews, it's your best choice. Otherwise, run. Don't take a 30k job that would use up your time without a means of looking for better opportunities.

Teaching job, especially for A levels, meant you would have more flexible time to look for work and arrange interviews but it's not something that can be on a good CV per say.

It all comes down to flexibility of either schedule and transportation costs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by uscofield: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
Vivipop:
Thank you

Babe, are u still single?
Since 2011, u have been in this media, I for like meet u
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by jossy26: 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
bayooooooo:
My take is you don't have a real job yet. You merely have what would afford you transport fare to look for the real job.
So, if the secretary job would allow you to go for aptitude tests and interviews, it's your best choice. Otherwise, run. Don't take a 30k job that would use up your time without a means of looking for better opportunities.

Teaching job, especially for A levels, meant you would have more flexible time to look for work and arrange interviews but it's not something that can be on a good CV per say.

It all comes down to flexibility of either schedule and transportation costs.

You nailed it bro, 30k isn worth celebrating at all, just continue with the hustle teaching job prefarably since it will give you time for othe things. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by foody(f): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Are you serious at all or you just want people to wait time talking, several people ask your course of study you did not answer the question then someone said u are pretty you quickly said thank you. from the look of things I believe the Secretary job if eventually you chose it will be for some hidden motive but I am not sure you can teach please go and invest in yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by fabson21(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
coolgo for the computer soft go for the computer soft go for the computer soft
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by mustybobo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
Both job cant b settled with, but I'll suggest yew go for teaching as u'll b free frm lag traffic, tfare n yew can make extra money frm extra lessons for ur students
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by serendipityF: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
Madam, check well, they are 2 different peeps

foody:
Are you serious at all or you just want people to wait time talking, several people ask your course of study you did not answer the question then someone said u are pretty you quickly said thank you. from the look of things I believe the Secretary job if eventually you chose it will be for some hidden motive but I am not sure you can teach please go and invest in yourself.

1 Like

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by mimicue(f): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
Pls go for the teaching job for now since it's A level teaching it won't really occupy you , so u could still try write test for jobs etc and also it is closer to where u stay so u save cost on transports.. Unlike going all d way to yaba everyday u will spend almost all your money on tfare and feeding and won't have enough money to care care of your daily needs and as a teacher u could engage in extra lessons that will bring u more tips home.. Biko 30k job in a computer company obviously is a provate org and this so called people will just be using you continuously and paying u peanuts they never pay well

1 Like

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by nduchucks: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Who are these slavemasters offering a graduate N30k per month SMH

My drivers make more than that on a single trip from Lagos to Abuja. nansense.

3 Likes

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by cosxzbay: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
I think you seriously need to look for a better job....#30k job is not worth it if you're a graduate.

1 Like

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by Bimpe29: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
The good Lord will guide you to making a best choice.
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
victorazy:

30k?
embarassed

Wait until you see what many Nigerian graduates earn....At least 30k is better than nothing #Patient Is A Virtue
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by HDee(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
saintkel:
and u r so pretty dear.
is she pretty or yellow??
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by saintkel(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
HDee:
is she pretty or yellow??
Lolz my brother, her radiant face charmed me
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by Chinwem(f): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Your spirit of gratitude is endearing OP
Even though it's 30k....... Greater things are coming your way

1 Like

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by victorazy(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
sauceny:

Wait until you see what many Nigerian graduates earn....At least 30k is better than nothing #Patient Is A Virtue

I spend more than 30k some times only for car alone.
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by MarceloO(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ask the Holy Spirit through prayer and listen to Him through your spirit. Men's wisdom is rubbish.
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by obiaguna(m): 1:31am On Dec 28, 2015
Please take the teaching job because it's closer to where you stay and then you can get connected to parents of the pupils/students you teach. You can also have room to write other job tests and attend interviews. Finally it would keep your mind busy and sharp for greater things to come. You wouldn't want to be a secretary in this modern time and age. Compliments of the season.

2 Likes

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by paparazzi1987(m): 5:47am On Dec 28, 2015
This is saddening. 30k for graduate no make sense
cry
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by Exponental(m): 6:21am On Dec 28, 2015
No story.... go for teaching. Salary too small for the yaba job. If u take yaba, frustration will set in when u realise ur income can't sustain u.
imagine u spend like 700 daily on t-fare,
22*700= 15400.
if u manage 500 on food daily,
500*30= 15000
what of others?..
income too small for d yaba job.

1 Like

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:29am On Dec 28, 2015
Tisa I suggest.

Proud to be one

The Nation Builder
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by Taiwo20(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2015
The school please....less stress, no traffic/transport headache. Might make you consider lecturing
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by jackima: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2015
Follow your heart. Thank you. Pick the one you have passion for.
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by yatch360: 9:28am On Dec 28, 2015
Academics rocks...
U will end up earning over yr salary and u have proximity to yr advantage
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by wiZbanky(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2015
saintkel:
and u r so pretty dear.
na lie...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got A Message For A Job I Never Applied For / Two Job Offers. I Am Confused / Chat Between A Job Seeker And A Customer Service Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.