Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Why I Visited President Buhari – Father Mbaka - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Visited President Buhari – Father Mbaka (41516 Views)

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Father Mbaka by BALLOSKI: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2015
Vulu:

BUT HE COLLECTED "GIFTS" FROM PEJ AND AISHA.
how does that amount to corruption?
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Father Mbaka by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 28, 2015
brunofarad:
But nobody asked for explanation

Did we ?
Abeg help me ask them.
We don't need explanation.
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Father Mbaka by Ibkdon: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2015
He has same equal right like any other politicians or better still Nigerians to visit the presido. Furthermore he's a clergyman with a well respected integrity.
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Father Mbaka by mart2k(m): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2015
sameer1212:
The only un bias reverend father in Nigeria. grin
U b ibo?
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Father Mbaka by InHim4Him(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
[b]“For visiting Mr President has Fr Mbaka done what is unscriptural? In Exodus 5, did Mosses a prophet of God not visit Pharaoh in his seat of power in Egypt? Did Samuel not visit Saul in his seat of power in 1st Samuel 15? In 2nd Samuel 12, did Prophet Nathan not visit David in his seat of power? Did we not read about Elisha and Ahab in the scriptures, in 1st Kings 17?

In Acts 10 did Peter the first pope of the Church not visit Cornelius in his house? Did we not read in the Bible that even Jesus himself left heaven and came to man on earth? Is it not the hall­mark of a real and humble anointed man of God to do what the biblical prophets did? We wonder why those whose in­sinuations of what transpired during the meeting between Fr Mbaka and Mr Pres­ident are poke nosing for. Did Fr Mbaka himself not answer their questions in the interview he granted the media dur­ing the visit when he stated that he had come to bless Nigerians and pray for their peace? This was aired on Channels, AIT and published in some newspapers. Those who say Fr Mbaka came to be settled by Mr President or that he came on Biafra agenda are on their own.
[/b]
What was the purpose of those cited visits in comparison to yours? Who sent you?
Re: Why I Visited President Buhari – Father Mbaka by chuckpeter001(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
looseweight:
Noted!!!!

One word for u# UR DAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.