Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Make Millions In Haulage Truck Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Millions In Haulage Truck Investment (1197 Views)

Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. / Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Millions In Haulage Truck Investment by omoerimama(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hello Every Businessmen And Women, My Name Is Ifedun, I Am A Truck Driver, Though I Was Once A Motor Boy For 3 Years Before I Became A Proffessional Truck Driver Since 4 Years Now. Have You Ever Thought Or Willing Of Investing In Haulage Business. Its Very Lucrative And Real Business If You Have A Trustworth And A Good Driver For The Business. I Have Been Into Haulage Business For 8 Good Years, From PZ Cussons, Flower Mill Company, OK Foods, A & P Foods To Nigeria Brewries. I Hereby Seeking For An Investor Or A Truck Owner That Is Really Looking For A Good And Reliable Truck Driver To Double Your Investment Within A Short Period Of Time. I Am Really Looking For A 15 - 20 Tons Mini Truck Like VOLVO, DAF XF, MECEDEZ, MAN DIESEL TRUCK. I Have 2 Ways Of Working As A Driver, i.e HIGHER PURCHASE PLAN: You Purchase This Mini Truck Within The Range Of #2M - #2.5M Or (You Have One Already) And Works Some Percentage (Interest) On It And Give To Me And I Will Be Remmiting A Sum Of Amount To Your Acct For An Agreed For An Agreed Date Of The Month, And For A Period Of 12-15 months To Balance And Carry And Then Do The Change Of Ownership. But With This Plan, I Will The One Responsible For The Maintenance And Repair. And Here Is The Second Plan: Purchasing This Truck Or Already Have It But Still Having Change Of Minds Of Selling Its, Let Me Make It A Double Investment For. I Apply As A Driver With My Motor Boy, We Take The Truck To The Prefer Company Above, And Make A Conclusion With The Transporter, And The Work Starts, On This Plan, We Agreed On 50% By 50% Sharing, And The Owner Do The Maintenance And Repair. Here Is What I Mean By 50% Sharing, i.e, The Price Of Transporting Goods From Lagos To Abuja Is #140,000, Where The Sharing Will Be #70k By #70k, Out Of My Sharing, I Will Buy Fuel, Road Allowance, And Driver And Motor Boy Payment, The Owner Gods With #70k With No Stress, Same With Benue State, The Cost Is #165,000, And Sharing Is #80k For Me By #85k For The Owner, But When Needed, The Owner Do The Maintenance. I Have Price Of All Location With Sharing. Pls Request For The Price List If Interest. .100% Fully Guarantee.

Re: Make Millions In Haulage Truck Investment by omoerimama(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
Business That Gives Quick Returns On Your Investment And Ready To Double Your Capital Within The Short Period Of Time. They Are Light Load To Be Carrying.
Re: Make Millions In Haulage Truck Investment by adexomuo(m): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
Can u pls forward d price list to me let me do some mathematics on dem, like hw many times in a week do dey travel? Send to my mail adexomuo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Make Millions In Haulage Truck Investment by omoerimama(m): 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
adexomuo:
Can u pls forward d price list to me let me do some mathematics on dem, like hw many times in a week do dey travel? Send to my mail adexomuo@yahoo.co.uk
Ok, I Will Do That. But The Minimum Travel 3 International Journey In 2 Weeks Which Is 6 Travel In A Month. That Is The Minimum And Some Times, It Ends With 8 Trips In A Month. I Will Forward The Price List To You.
Re: Make Millions In Haulage Truck Investment by omoerimama(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2015
For Instance, Making A 6 Trips In A Month With A 15 Tons Truck. i.e 1. Abuja = #145,000, U Make #75,000, In That Trip. 2. Port Harcourt = #135,000, U Make Another #70,000 In That Trip. 3. Gboko = #165,000, U Make Another #85,000 In That Trip. 4. Enugu, Owerri = #120,000, U Make #60,000 In This Trip. 5. Minna = #145,000, With Profit Of #75,000 From This Trip And Last Trip Go For Ilorin Or Ekiti = #77,000 And U Make #45,000 In That Trip. Pls PROFITS CALCULATION = #75K + #70K + #85K + #60K + #75K + #45K = #395K In A Month By 12 Months = #4M Plus. After Maintenance And Repair. Pls Is This Not A Good Investment?
Re: Make Millions In Haulage Truck Investment by omoerimama(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2015
There Is No Cost To Worry. Every Details Is Very Open.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Beautiful Ipobian Sneakers With African Colours / Do You Know Any Courier Company That Does "Pay On Delivery" Nationwide / Print On Speed Master Printing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.