Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

See The Snake That Was Killed In My Area This Night - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake That Was Killed In My Area This Night (533 Views)

Big Snake (viper) Killed In My Area This Morning (pics) / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake That Was Killed In My Area This Night by sayyid(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
As i was walking home this night with my fone torch light on, i jst discovered a black and shining object crawling majestically to a nearby bush wich i later saw it was a snake i had to call on ppl and as the d snake was beign killed it was discovered dat it has swallowed sumthing wich looks like a rat
below are d the pictures of the snake and the rat it swallowed. sorry d pics are nt dat clear

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Area This Night by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nawa o. And this will soon make fp, promoting violence against snakes. Why not use biological means to keep them away if ur compound is bushy and unkempt.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Area This Night by Khd95(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
D snake juz dey on im own jeje,dey crawl enter bush na im dis wicked op murder

Issorite,God is definately watching olof u
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Area This Night by StefanSalvatore: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
Gross!!!
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Area This Night by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
Harmless snake...you just murdered it. Snake we just eat dinner dey jejely go house you just kill am like that.
Good is watching.

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Best Quotes Of 2015 / What Changes Do You Want To See In Nairaland Come 2016 / The Twin Birth And The Big Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.