Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

***dedicated Thread On Phone To Buy***{advise Me} - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / ***dedicated Thread On Phone To Buy***{advise Me} (2214 Views)

Advice Needed;best Phone To Buy At 40,000naira / A Phone To Round Off The Year / Advise Me... Which Is The Best Andriod Phone To Buy With A Budget Of 35-42k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***dedicated Thread On Phone To Buy***{advise Me} by honsule(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
Guys, i see lots of people opening new thread on advice as to the phone to buy.
I deem it wise to open a thread on Any Questions relating to advise on type of phone to buy...

Also, endeavour to tell us your "budget" so as to advise you accordingly as to which phone to buy wink

Let start with this user: "IkennaBasilJR"

"Please am confused between getting gionee m3,m3mini, and hot note which is good value for money. I need advice guy."
Re: ***dedicated Thread On Phone To Buy***{advise Me} by AwesomeRomeo: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
I need advice on phone to buy. My budget is 30-35k.
Re: ***dedicated Thread On Phone To Buy***{advise Me} by AKAMS1: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
honsule:
Guys, i see lots of people opening new thread on advice as to the phone to buy.
I deem it wise to open a thread on Any Questions relating to advise on type of phone to buy...

Also, endeavour to tell us your "budget" so as to advise you accordingly as to which phone to buy wink

Let start with this user: "IkennaBasilJR"

"Please am confused between getting gionee m3,m3mini, and hot note which is good value for money. I need advice guy."

Go Gionee m3. U won't regret using d phone
Re: ***dedicated Thread On Phone To Buy***{advise Me} by honsule(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
I need advice on phone to buy. My budget is 30-35k.

what type of phone are u looking @. Gionee, samsung, Infinix, etc
Re: ***dedicated Thread On Phone To Buy***{advise Me} by AwesomeRomeo: 7:37am On Dec 28, 2015
honsule:

what type of phone are u looking @. Gionee, samsung, Infinix, etc
Any device with android version 5-5.1, 5.5", 4000mah ba3, 2GB RAM, notification light, I don't care about camera, ROM etc. Thanks
Re: ***dedicated Thread On Phone To Buy***{advise Me} by IkennaBasilJR(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nice thread, I will be getting gionee m3
Re: ***dedicated Thread On Phone To Buy***{advise Me} by IkennaBasilJR(m): 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Any device with android version 5-5.1, 5.5", 4000mah ba3, 2GB RAM, notification light, I don't care about camera, ROM etc. Thanks
Buy m5 just that you need to add like 5k. Google the phone specs 6000+mah battery will impress u
Re: ***dedicated Thread On Phone To Buy***{advise Me} by AwesomeRomeo: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
IkennaBasilJR:
Buy m5 just that you need to add like 5k. Google the phone specs 6000+mah battery will impress u
As for now I can't buy a device of 40k. There's oukitel k6000 and doogee homtom ht6 I don't know where to get them.
Re: ***dedicated Thread On Phone To Buy***{advise Me} by warrenweste(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
As for now I can't buy a device of 40k. There's oukitel k6000 and doogee homtom ht6 I don't know where to get them.

oukitel k6000 is 40,000
Re: ***dedicated Thread On Phone To Buy***{advise Me} by OCTAVO: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
I need a Three sim android phone with minimum of 5" screen, 4000mah battery capacity, 2ghz processor speed, 2gb ram, at least kitkat OS.
Re: ***dedicated Thread On Phone To Buy***{advise Me} by AwesomeRomeo: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
warrenweste:

oukitel k6000 is 40,000
Where did you see the price? It has same specs with doogee homtom ht6. Doogee homtom ht6 has 6250mah battery while oukitel k6000 has 6000mah battery, how comes the price of oukitel is higher than that of doogee homtom ht6?
Re: ***dedicated Thread On Phone To Buy***{advise Me} by warrenweste(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Where did you see the price? It has same specs with doogee homtom ht6. Doogee homtom ht6 has 6250mah battery while oukitel k6000 has 6000mah battery, how comes the price of oukitel is higher than that of doogee homtom ht6?

you cant compare both bro...even though the oukitel battery is 6000 its real 6000 and the oukitel brand feels more solid than the homtom..i will do a review later because i gt one a week ago to test it and sold it few days ago...am expecting another one next week..

Re: ***dedicated Thread On Phone To Buy***{advise Me} by AwesomeRomeo: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
warrenweste:

you cant compare both bro...even though the oukitel battery is 6000 its real 6000 and the oukitel brand feels more solid than the homtom..i will do a review later because i gt one a week ago to test it and sold it few days ago...am expecting another one next week..
Wow! The device is awesome just like me, lol. I love the white color. I like it more than homtom, how I wish is not more than 35k.
Re: ***dedicated Thread On Phone To Buy***{advise Me} by warrenweste(m): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Wow! The device is awesome just like me, lol. I love the white color. I like it more than homtom, how I wish is not more than 35k.

Its worth your 40k bro and its kinda scarce the price might even be higher later as most stores dont have it in stock,gt these one and withn 2days 3people wanted it badly so i sold it to one of them,the display and graphics is really top notch better than my elephone p3000s and elephone m1...crazy battery and turns head when i pop it out smiley
Re: ***dedicated Thread On Phone To Buy***{advise Me} by AwesomeRomeo: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
warrenweste:

Its worth your 40k bro and its kinda scarce the price might even be higher later as most stores dont have it in stock,gt these one and withn 2days 3people wanted it badly so i sold it to one of them,the display and graphics is really top notch better than my elephone p3000s and elephone m1...crazy battery and turns head when i pop it out smiley
My budget is 35k but I really love this device embarassed
Re: ***dedicated Thread On Phone To Buy***{advise Me} by Amsayvour2016(m): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
pls I need help too.
why should I upgrade my new m5 mini from where I bought it? upgrading it cost #3000

(1) (Reply)

Sold / New Tecno N7 For Sale At Very Cheap Price / How To Get 1gb For N1000 On Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.