Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Telemundo Made My Room My Living Room - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Telemundo Made My Room My Living Room (1097 Views)

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telemundo Made My Room My Living Room by Saved2Serve: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
This puertorican telenovella have made me a recluse in my own home. Wife and sister are good followers. I have tried to force myself to like it and flow with them cus I believe in adaptability and flexibility in relationship but am not flowing. No connection whatsoever! My type na action-packed movie sure pass!

I now watch my favorite movies in the room while the rest are in the living room. Someone needs to tell me how to develop some likeness for this telemundo. Its isolating for me seeing my wife and sister screaming, laughing hard, moody and ecstatic while watching this piece. I want to flow with them in enjoying those emotional outburst while it lasts. I want to scream when they scream too.
Re: Telemundo Made My Room My Living Room by johnson232: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
that thing na rubbish....
the people be like doll baby...

2 Likes

Re: Telemundo Made My Room My Living Room by dway4ward: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
It is their getaway, let them enjoy it. You can decide to dumb down and just enjoy your family's company, basically sacrificing the 30 minutes. But please don't over analyze the script and ruin the show for them. I did same with mine, with Iroko and Ibaka subscriptions for Yoruba movies.

Saved2Serve:
This puertorican telenovella have made me a recluse in my own home. Wife and sister are good followers. I have tried to force myself to like it and flow with them cus I believe in adaptability and flexibility in relationship but am not flowing. No connection whatsoever! My type na action-packed movie sure pass!

I now watch my favorite movies in the room while the rest are in the living room. Someone needs to tell me how to develop some likeness for this telemundo. Its isolating for me seeing my wife and sister screaming, laughing hard, moody and ecstatic while watching this piece. I want to flow with them in enjoying those emotional outburst while it lasts. I want to scream when they scream too.
Re: Telemundo Made My Room My Living Room by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
aww, such a sweet husband
Re: Telemundo Made My Room My Living Room by JOKLEVIZ(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
I used to hate that channel like crazy buh wen i stayed wt ma sis for some weeks i began to like it bcs thts wt she watches 24/7
there are stuff u begin by forcing urself, try to stay wt dem wen dey are watching even if ur nt following with time ur system will change.
Re: Telemundo Made My Room My Living Room by drmikeadams(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
La watch telemundo la thunder fire me
Re: Telemundo Made My Room My Living Room by okirewaju(f): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
I just can't stand that channel

1 Like

Re: Telemundo Made My Room My Living Room by Saved2Serve: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Tnx a milly! This is appears to be a potent solution.
dway4ward:
It is their getaway, let them enjoy it. You can decide to dumb down and just enjoy your family's company, basically sacrificing the 30 minutes. But please don't over analyze the script and ruin the show for them. I did same with mine, with Iroko and Ibaka subscriptions for Yoruba movies.

1 Like

Re: Telemundo Made My Room My Living Room by Ginaz(f): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
I dont like it, and my husband will have a black eye if he brings this rubbish one day for me to watch undecided
Re: Telemundo Made My Room My Living Room by Olasco93: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ginaz:
I dont like it, and my husband will have a black eye if he brings this rubbish one day for me to watch undecided
Aunty, the thing never reach that one na

(1) (Reply)

Teenagers And Unclad Pictures On The Internet: Are Parents Sparing The rod? / Child Up For Adoption? / What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done You Wish It Can Be Wiped Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.