Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Calling out Philosophy graduates and Undergraduates (contributions needed) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Calling out Philosophy graduates and Undergraduates (contributions needed) (584 Views)

Where Are Our First-class Graduates And Professors? / Blank / 18 Photos Graduates And Undergraduates Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling out Philosophy graduates and Undergraduates (contributions needed) by peteremu(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hello fam,

Good evening...

You can guess right from the title of my topic that I am a philosophy undergraduate (precisely, at present, I am in 300 level).

I have had so many of my course mates and colleagues ask this same question without getting any satisfying answers, except you can be a Lecturer with your philosophy Certificate...

Now, Nairalanders, I would like the fam to please help out others who will also want to have answers to the below question:

"Where would one work with a philosophy certificate?"

Thanks, hoping to hear from the Ogas and Madams at the top...
Re: Calling out Philosophy graduates and Undergraduates (contributions needed) by datola: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
You can philosophies with a degree in philosophy

Jokes apart, study hard to graduate with first class or top 2:1 and you see yourself working in multinational companies.
Re: Calling out Philosophy graduates and Undergraduates (contributions needed) by peteremu(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
datola:
You can philosophies with a degree in philosophy
Jokes apart, study hard to graduate with first class or top 2:1 and you see yourself working in multinational companies.

Multi-national companies, what post would you hold... Please be specific... Thanks...
Re: Calling out Philosophy graduates and Undergraduates (contributions needed) by datola: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
peteremu:

Multi-national companies, what post would you hold... Please be specific... Thanks...

Management Trainee for example. Forget about the position name. With good grade from reputable university apply to companies like KPMG, Accenture, Price Waterhouse, etc.
Re: Calling out Philosophy graduates and Undergraduates (contributions needed) by cosby02(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
As an usher in the church or Bible reader grin
Re: Calling out Philosophy graduates and Undergraduates (contributions needed) by peteremu(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
cosby02:
As an usher in the church or Bible reader grin

No na... This is too extreme... You would have said be an assistant to a Babalawo, Dibia, or create your own church...

Oga, contribute something meaningful joor...
Re: Calling out Philosophy graduates and Undergraduates (contributions needed) by cosby02(m): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
peteremu:

No na... This is too extreme... You would have said be an assistant to a Babalawo, Dibia, or create your own church...

Oga, contribute something meaningful joor...
Or a soothsayer grin

(1) (Reply)

Nda 68rc Form / Teacher Comments On A Student's Script- (hilarious) / About To Take A Life Decision, Pls Advice Accordingly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.