Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Everyone Seems To Love APC, Even Seun Okinbaloye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everyone Seems To Love APC, Even Seun Okinbaloye (1243 Views)

Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC / Everyone Seems To Love APC, Even Seun Okinbaloye / Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Seems To Love APC, Even Seun Okinbaloye by ventq: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
I just watched politics today on channels TV and I couldn't see any of Seun's usual interjections-"just a minutes" and those heavy punches. Even though I am core PMB supporter I still want to see the usual probing questions on politics today. Am I the only one that noticed this?
Re: Everyone Seems To Love APC, Even Seun Okinbaloye by mazzi: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
Our media has compromised and this is the worse that can happen to a country.Note:the don't have special likeness for APC,only that the have all compromised!
Re: Everyone Seems To Love APC, Even Seun Okinbaloye by idinye(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Seun was soft on Sen Udo Udoma, he let the man got away on the reason for increase in capital expenditure in the budget for the presidency compared with that of 2015 judging from the dwindling revenue from oil and PMB stand on cutting down on cost of running govt.
Re: Everyone Seems To Love APC, Even Seun Okinbaloye by jboixxx: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
There was no punch to throw at the Minister as he was there to enlighten us on the 2016budget. It's more of comparison btw this and 2015. Maybe when the details are later released, sha.
Re: Everyone Seems To Love APC, Even Seun Okinbaloye by bettercreature(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
APC is the only way! EVERYBODY can not be wrong! If a President is bold enough to say it on international radio that NIGERIA IS VERY RICH! that means he is ready to utilize all the available resources unlike GEJ who always tell us NIGERIA is broke
Re: Everyone Seems To Love APC, Even Seun Okinbaloye by Papertrail11(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
dat guy is fucking stupid....dose days in ilorin ehnn
Re: Everyone Seems To Love APC, Even Seun Okinbaloye by yemmynoni: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
jboixxx:
There was no punch to throw at the Minister as he was there to enlighten us on the 2016budget. It's more of comparison btw this and 2015. Maybe when the details are later released, sha.
better pikin
Re: Everyone Seems To Love APC, Even Seun Okinbaloye by yemmynoni: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
bettercreature:
APC is the only way! EVERYBODY can not be wrong! If a President is bold enough to say it on international radio that NIGERIA IS VERY RICH! that means he is ready to utilize all the available resources unlike GEJ who always tell us NIGERIA is broke
you self you be better pikin
Re: Everyone Seems To Love APC, Even Seun Okinbaloye by yemmynoni: 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
mazzi:
Our media has compromised and this is the worse that can happen to a country.Note:the don't have special likeness for APC,only that the have all compromised!
na wa for una ooooo, it took Nigerians close to 3years b4 we start throwing punch on GEJ, so why did you think he is compromise here? No be very body them fit buy with money oooooo

But everybody has his price sha

Ka sha ma Dupe
Re: Everyone Seems To Love APC, Even Seun Okinbaloye by fistonati(m): 1:01am On Dec 28, 2015
We are just months in government, gives us til four years. That's APC's watchword
Re: Everyone Seems To Love APC, Even Seun Okinbaloye by ventq: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2015
idinye:
Seun was soft on Sen Udo Udoma, he let the man got away on the reason for increase in capital expenditure in the budget for the presidency compared with that of 2015 judging from the dwindling revenue from oil and PMB stand on cutting down on cost of running govt.
Exactly my brother, Udoma's reply should have been probed further, and I couldn't see enough questions regarding feeding school children, I am nt convinced it won't be hijacked just like subsidy

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!.. All Anambra PDP Senators And HORS Sacked!!! / Supreme Court Set To Hear Abia Governorship Appeal On Wednesday / Spotted This In Warri Today!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.