Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,558 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

New Book To Help You Avoid Retirement Pitfalls And Embrace It Without Regrets - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / New Book To Help You Avoid Retirement Pitfalls And Embrace It Without Regrets (433 Views)

Tomi Adeyemi Gets Hollywood Deal For New Book (kwenu) / Tomi Adesina Shares Pictures From The Signing And Reading Of Her New Book / Wole Soyinka: "InterInventions", My New Book Will Draw Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Book To Help You Avoid Retirement Pitfalls And Embrace It Without Regrets by Gentlebabs(m): 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
"PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT" is a book written to the glory of GOD, for the benefit of mankind. Thank you all for your encouragement and support. It wasn't easy, but it was worth all the wait. Only $3 (Dollars) online.

I will be so honoured to have you click this link (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019UFTF4C/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_B0aGwb1ZB2TTG) to buy, read, be informed, recommend and retire without regrets...

Please do not forget to SHARE on your wall. It will mean a lot to me, as it is my first book. You need it, your parents, uncles and acquaintances needs it.

Thanks always.

Re: New Book To Help You Avoid Retirement Pitfalls And Embrace It Without Regrets by Gentlebabs(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2015
Please click this link to order for this book on Amazon. You will not regret you bought it.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019UFTF4C/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_B0aGwb1ZB2TTG

(1) (Reply)

Penastory Love Contest Entry #4 – FAITH EKABUA / Illustrator Wanted Urgently / At Crossroads Of Rolling Hills (A Poem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.