Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Pick From These Matches And Smile Afterwards... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pick From These Matches And Smile Afterwards... (1019 Views)

Are These Matches Fixed? / BEST 30+ Odds To Pick From Today 20/10/2017 / Bet On These Matches & Win Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pick From These Matches And Smile Afterwards... by Qbaba(m): 2:17am On Dec 28, 2015
Pick matches with 70% upward and probably double your stake...
GL

Re: Pick From These Matches And Smile Afterwards... by overdrive(m): 3:41am On Dec 28, 2015
What's d name of d site?
Re: Pick From These Matches And Smile Afterwards... by omojesu202(m): 5:00am On Dec 28, 2015
following websites for your prediction is like following odds....it will mess u up.
this should be Zulubet and co like forebet...
Re: Pick From These Matches And Smile Afterwards... by Qbaba(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2015
overdrive:
What's d name of d site?

www.prosoccer.gr
Re: Pick From These Matches And Smile Afterwards... by Qbaba(m): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2015
omojesu202:
following websites for your prediction is like following odds....it will mess u up.
this should be Zulubet and co like forebet...
I agree with you but if you carefully select the website you follow,you won't be a loser all the time. I go for the ones in deep green print and that gives me about 87% assurance. After all, all na forecast.

(1) (Reply)

Can Asernal Beat Barcelona In The Round Of 16 Matches? / Best Banker Tips On Soccer Dropping Already (best Ever On Nairaland) / The Fixture List For The 2016/17 Premier League Season Has Been Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.