Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls (14934 Views)

Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon / Pitfalls Every Christian Should Avoid / The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by izutex007(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lionpikin:
Everybody just dey interprete different different things......

full stop.
Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by izutex007(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ioannes:
doesn't make sense to me.

women are not darkness otherwise the Son of God wouldn't have chosen to come through one.

women are beautifully and wonderfully made by God. same as men.

OP, your write up is a clear miss.

if your phallus rises in the morning like the sun, does it also stay up throughout the day and set in the evening too?

for the sake of emphasis.... @OP just made dt up.

There r many loop holes in his write up

1 Like

Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by cooluc(f): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
On what ground do you base these theories or should I say misconceptions ...because they don't correlate at all!!
Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by Genoma(m): 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
Tearg1:
After reading this advice, I would say that I totally disagree with comparing what is spiritual to natural.

Firstly, God Created a Man to be the head of the house. The reason men fall into traps of worldly and carnal women is because they haven't been enlightened about their position in Christ. How can you lead a home when you indulge in iniquity??

Have you noticed most of these rich men who don't have the fear of God, their children is always wayward. When it comes to family, First the man has to have a relationship with the Heavenly Father, so He can grant him the wisdom to run his household.

Money is not the problem or a problem, the problem is us lusting after it, instead of pursuing the Kingdom of the Father which is hidden in Holiness and Righteousness.

Though they sound like a hard principle to live by, but they truly are not.. Its all by Faith in Our Lord Jesus. The Father continues to guide us all through our walk with him (thats the meaning of Righteousness)..

Materialistic women are the unenlightened women who have not yet discovered their true purpose. They lust after material things to gain comfort from it. However what they failed to realise is that, the Creator made all these material things to accomodate us, and not the other way round.
When a woman truly discovers her purpose in Christ, She will become prayerful and follow the lead of her Husband. Money will never be an issue because the father knows just how to bless us with more than we need.

I cannot envy Otedola or Dangote, because I know someday I will have more than enough through constant trust in the Father and applying my efforts through faith, believing and striving to make it happen.

When the Husband and wife work together in Unity, Satan Hates it. He will try to cause division, but because the relationship is sealed with the help of God, Satan cannot create division.

Life is real, embrace Light, Embrace Jesus....

You are simply repeating what the op had said in a slightly different perspective

1 Like

Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by blueAgent(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
sukkot:
Now when men wake up early in the morning their phallus rises up ( ere-ction ) the way the sun rises up. we are the sun. women on the other hand have monthly cycles or what is called moon cycles. moon cycles are every 28 days. they are the moon. now moon represents darkness while the sun represents light. the sun has to overpower the darkness for their to be light. as a man ( the sun ),

You cannot get any darker than the moon so trying to compete with the moon in terms of darkness is a futile attempt. men who abandon the sun ( be the light of righteousness in your home ) and attempt to be the moon by dabbling in all kinds of wickedness always end up in bad and terrible relationships because like i said you cannot out-darken darkness and the only peace you can get as a man in darkness is if you satisfy all the dark desires of the woman.

You will notice that as a man in darkness you will be fighting constantly with your wife unless you can satisfy all her dark desires like you need to be extremely rich so she can indulge all her carnal fantasies of 10,000 pound watches, shoes, travels, jewellery, iphones, bentleys etc etc and sex-ual desires too.

It never stops. its like a pit of darkness that has to keep getting satisfied. if you cannot satisfy that darkness you will be the object of intense hate and anger. your home will be like the middle-east or boko haram territory lol. point being if you choose to be in darkness as a man, you have to be willing to fulfill all the dark desires of your woman because she is then superior to you in darkness and is more powerful than you.

You are in her territory now. she is the moon cycle being. a being that can only be tamed and calmed by the light of YAH. and YAH has made it this way so that every man has to carry his cross and be refined in affliction till he seeks righteousness. so fellas ? if you want a peaceful existence in any relationship with a woman ? seek the light OR seek for otedolas kind of money. those are your only 2 choices. well there is a third option which i wouldnt recommend which is turning to mike tyson in your own house

guy abeg try rebooth your server(head)
Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:58am On Dec 29, 2015
No matter how much ur story sounds perfect, u still need to consider d fact sometimes d earth moves btw d sun n d moon leaving d moon craving for light.

Meaning some natural challenges are bound to happen btw a man and a woman, which is temporary, but a lot of damages can b done within dat time frame. Only patience n understanding can prevent such damages from occurring.
Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by sukkot: 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
Chubhie:

He could have valid reasons to be as a result of his subjective life experiences.
lol chief Chubhie I hail oo my bros. and no I am not a misogynist as Ishilove thinks lol. I am a realist. a woman can make or break you. whether she makes you or breaks you depends on you not her wink
Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by sukkot: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ishilove:

But on the flipside there are countless good women out there. My own mum is a good woman and is my father's backbone. The good ones outnumber the bad ones so stop demonising women, my dear.

As it is with bad women, so it is with bad men. My own Aunt is a victim of domestic violence and it was my mum (her elder sister) who dealt thoroughly with the nasty man.
very true. there are bad men and much as there are bad women. the bible calls it ' satan casting out satan ' or ' ' let the dead bury the dead '. meaning to a wicked man is a wicked woman given and to a wicked woman is a wicked man given wink
Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by Chubhie: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
sukkot:
lol chief Chubhie I hail oo my bros. and no I am not a misogynist as Ishilove thinks lol. I am a realist. a woman can make or break you. whether she makes you or breaks you depends on you not her wink

once you've had a taste of her paradise, she has exclusive rights to make or break you. your only defence is to stay outta range.

Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by 4nobody4every1: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
Chubhie:

once you've had a taste of her paradise, she has exclusive rights to make or break you. your only defence is to stay outta range.
Dayum my nigga grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by sukkot: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Chubhie:

once you've had a taste of her paradise, she has exclusive rights to make or break you . your only defence is to stay outta range.
buahahaha who said it is paradise ? its just a hole that can be recreated with your right hand or by buying those sex dolls with holes in it. point being, it is paradise to you if you think it is paradise. it is a mind thing. not saying men shouldnt treat their woman with respect and dignity but i dont consider that paradise. its just an orifice like any other orifice were blood and urine and discharges comes out of. me personally, i can take it or leave it - its not a do or die situation with me

EXCUSE MY BEING GRAPHIC LOL

1 Like

Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by sukkot: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
4nobody4every1:
Dayum my nigga grin grin grin
grin grin yeah, my exact sentiments grin
Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by Chubhie: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
sukkot:
buahahaha who said it is paradise ? its just a hole that can be recreated with your right hand or by buying those sex dolls with holes in it. point being, it is paradise to you if you think it is paradise. it is a mind thing. not saying men shouldnt treat their woman with respect and dignity but i dont consider that paradise. its just an orifice like any other orifice were blood and urine and discharges comes out of.

Imagine the massive revolution you would achieve if this your Graphic details were to be committed into the photographic memory of every male adult?

it is as precious to Gollum and worth more than paradise to those held captive by it's sorcery.
Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by sukkot: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Chubhie:

Imagine the massive revolution you would achieve if this your Graphic details were to be committed into the photographic memory of every male adult?

it is as precious to Gollum and worth more than paradise to those held captive by it's sorcery.
yeah it will be one hell of a revolution in utopia lol. cuz you know ? almost everything men do ( including stealing and corruption ), they do for women. thats a poignant point you made bro. utopia will be restored to nigeria but you know what they say ? there is a sucker born every minute, so we gotta continue to bask in the ambiance of hell brought upon us by men with phallus for brains grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
....no comment....
Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by stevecantrell: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Error
Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by stevecantrell: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
stevecantrell:
Well Sukkot, what about Gay men ?

They don't seem to suffer all these pitfalls...and some of them seem quite satisfied with life than their puss.y chasing counterparts.

Does this make gays 'the light' ?

You said what I already know, but with your own strange astrological analogy. I told a girl exactly this a few weeks ago in my own style and she grabbed it instantly.

She admitted that most girls like her are really just after fun, funds, holidays, trips, louboutin shoes, prada, ferarri, RR, etc. And they use their 'talents' to make men GET these things for them..by screwing them physically and psychologically.

I told her that if they were no women on earth, men would probably still be neanderthals, hunting and living in caves. Men don't really need ferrari and prada, gucci etc. We could very well survive without them but women on the other hand....lolz

Men only acquire these things just to attract women...WORD !

I guess this is why a lot of straight guys (in the know) are also not getting married.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by Ishilove: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
sukkot:
buahahaha who said it is paradise ? its just a hole that can be recreated with your right hand or by buying those sex dolls with holes in it. point being, it is paradise to you if you think it is paradise. it is a mind thing. not saying men shouldnt treat their woman with respect and dignity but i dont consider that paradise. its just an orifice like any other orifice were blood and urine and discharges comes out of. me personally, i can take it or leave it - its not a do or die situation with me

shocked shocked embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by sukkot: 3:53am On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=stevecantrell post=41462240][/quote] sorry i just saw your question lol. well when i say men are ' the light ', i dont mean men are inherently the light. i mean men are created to be the light. its a role you are divinely created to be so that society and the world will be in righteous order. you can accept the role or you can reject it and face the consequences that come with rejecting it. get it ? its just a role men are created to play in their homes. very insightful post about what the woman told you. its just what it is. louboutin etc lolz grin

but gays are in darkness and you will find out most of them have violent endings or get killed by diseases. its all cosmic retribution for not being the light that you are supposed to be.

1 Like

Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by sukkot: 4:44am On Dec 30, 2015
Ishilove:

shocked shocked embarassed
its not an orifice ? no ? its paradise ?
Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by chiteny(m): 6:41am On Dec 30, 2015
Nairaland is loosing it. Intellectual write-ups don't see front page. Even if they do it might take months.

I am still trying to make sense out of this silly write-up that just hit front page just like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by Ishilove: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
its not an orifice ? no ? its paradise ?
Well... embarassed
Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by stevecantrell: 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
sorry i just saw your question lol. well when i say men are ' the light ', i dont mean men are inherently the light. i mean men are created to be the light. its a role you are divinely created to be so that society and the world will be in righteous order. you can accept the role or you can reject it and face the consequences that come with rejecting it. get it ? its just a role men are created to play in their homes. very insightful post about what the woman told you. its just what it is. louboutin etc lolz grin

but gays are in darkness and you will find out most of them have violent endings or get killed by diseases. its all

cosmic retribution for not being the light that you are supposed to be.

Interesting....

So are you also saying straight single men who care less about marriage are in the dark or they are just not shinning bright enough or they're just in a different class of their own ?
Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by Kronos12(m): 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Which idiot made this post, to say the moon depicts darkness is foolishness in its purest form
Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by sukkot: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
stevecantrell:

Interesting....

So are you also saying straight single men who care less about marriage are in the dark or they are just not shinning bright enough or they're just in a different class of their own ?
[b]nope, i never said that. to marry is not a must. you can be single and be in the light. being in the light means being a righteous person. all humans are created to be righteous people so thaat they can re-ceate heaven on earth. the fact that the earth is hell today is because most men have rejected righteousness. and men are the ones who lead societies so the onus is on the men to be the light so that heaven will be on earth. let it be done on earth as it is in heaven.. has nothing to do with marital status. there are single men in the light just as there are married men in the light and there are single men in darkness just as there are married men in darkness. many people are confused as to why they were created or their purpose on earth. you always hear people say ' so why are we on earth ? what is our purpose ? . many people ask that question. the answer is ' your purpose on earth is to bring heaven on earth by being the light of righteousness. the fact that there is hell on earth now means so many people have rejected their purpose and they now have the mark of the beast.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by sukkot: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ishilove:

Well... embarassed
are you trying to deify the vagina ? you know part of the reason ancient egypt fell was because they were deifying the male phallus right ? paradise is the allegorical garden of eden, not a piece of flesh. lol. this is crazy talk. shocked grin
Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by Ishilove: 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
are you trying to deify the vagina ? you know part of the reason ancient egypt fell was because they were deifying the male phallus right ? paradise is the allegorical garden of eden, not a piece of flesh. lol. this is crazy talk. shocked grin
I am not deifying the vagina, but being a carrier of one, i find your graphic language very.... embarassed

I'm blushing... embarassed

BTW, you didn't answer the question i asked in my mail angry
Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by texanomaly(f): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Darkness is the absence of light. The moon is not darkness. The moon shines because it reflects the sun's light. The moon and the sun work in unison to hold life on earth, as we know it, together.

Without the sun and the moon life would not be possible. The sun gives the earth energy and life. Without the sun, our planet would be too cold to support life. The moon keeps are planet stable and slightly tilted (lol just like a woman). The moon also controls the ocean tides. (Ebb and flow is important for balance). Without the moon our planet (our world) would not be balanced.

Polarity is a crucial part of God's plan; physically, emotionally and spiritually. Do not demean or underestimate the importance of the moon in the balance of nature. Both the moon and the sun are important to maintain balance. Yes the sun shines brighter, but alone it's power is impotent.

The Chinese yin and yang symbolizes duality but is held together by a third power, "Balance" (the creator of the two). Balance creates unity. The symbol is a circle that holds both light and dark. A circle has no beginning and no end, which depicts eternity.

Balance surrounds light and dark. It holds them together as one. God is "balance" and keeps the two from breaking apart. One is not whole without the other.

1 Like

Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by sukkot: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ishilove:

I am not deifying the vagina, but being a carrier of one, i find your graphic language very.... embarassed

I'm blushing... embarassed

BTW, you didn't answer the question i asked in my mail angry
am jus saying though lol. what question ?
Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by Ishilove: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
am jus saying though lol. what question ?
Check your mail please.
Re: The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls by shumuel(m): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmm... This is deep smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Barbaric Execution Of Ananias And Sapphira / Pastor Adeboye To Commission ICU At Plateau Specialist Hospital, Jos (Photos) / Stop Gossiping During Work - Pope Tells Hairdressers And Beauticians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.