Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Munachi Abii Posts Unclad Pics Of Her 22 Year Old Boyfriend Tomi Thomas! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Posts Unclad Pics Of Her 22 Year Old Boyfriend Tomi Thomas! (1845 Views)

Girl Thanks Tattoo Artist, Bizzyaski, For Tattooing Her Body Unclad (Pics) / Meet Munachi Abii Young Boyfriend Tomi Thomas / 27 Munachi Abii Pins Her 22 Year Old Boyfriend To The Beach! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Posts Unclad Pics Of Her 22 Year Old Boyfriend Tomi Thomas! by Palmwinetapper: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2015
The 28 year old newly turned TV host posted an unclad picture of her much younger boyfriend, Tomi Thomas and she added wet water and a licking tongue emoji's. grin oh muna!

Re: Munachi Abii Posts Unclad Pics Of Her 22 Year Old Boyfriend Tomi Thomas! by INTROVERT(f): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Posts Unclad Pics Of Her 22 Year Old Boyfriend Tomi Thomas! by Bambless1(m): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2015
I've Seen It, Wetin U Wan Make I Do undecided

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Posts Unclad Pics Of Her 22 Year Old Boyfriend Tomi Thomas! by brunofarad(m): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2015
Stunters

And we are the stunted grin
Re: Munachi Abii Posts Unclad Pics Of Her 22 Year Old Boyfriend Tomi Thomas! by Runtingz16: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2015
Munachi seek help. You are a depraved mind. Does it not hurt you seeing Adaeze yobo happy in a marriage with a M-A-N not child.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Posts Unclad Pics Of Her 22 Year Old Boyfriend Tomi Thomas! by Runtingz16: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2015
Munachi seek help. You are a depraved mind. Does it not hurt you seeing Adaeze yobo happy in a marriage with a M-A-N not child. Continue fooling around with small boys.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Posts Unclad Pics Of Her 22 Year Old Boyfriend Tomi Thomas! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:29am On Dec 28, 2015
I Ghana use dis info to pay up my bills.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Posts Unclad Pics Of Her 22 Year Old Boyfriend Tomi Thomas! by johnwizey: 8:51am On Dec 28, 2015
Y dis one cum be like Clarence peter
Re: Munachi Abii Posts Unclad Pics Of Her 22 Year Old Boyfriend Tomi Thomas! by Destined2win: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2015
It's official..MUNACHI NEEDS HELP!!!!!

Contact me to find out how you can contribute sad

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Posts Unclad Pics Of Her 22 Year Old Boyfriend Tomi Thomas! by Palmwinetapper: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
Destined2win:
It's official..MUNACHI NEEDS HELP!!!!!

Contact me to find out how you can contribute sad
sharrap there

(1) (Reply)

Uche Odoh Is Super Elegant In New Photos / Flavour Playing Ball On Sand (photos) / Man Professes Love To Nigerian Transgender,miss Sahhara.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.