Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

How To Build Your Own Mailing List - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Build Your Own Mailing List (504 Views)

Do You Have A Mailing List ?? Will Pay You For Sending Mails To Your List / How To Grow Your Mailing List Ethically / Who Can Help Me With Mailing List Comprising Of Nigerian Emails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Your Own Mailing List by UltimateDaniel(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2015
We all know the importance of capturing leads through an effective mailing list as powered by an excellent autoresponder system. It could potentially spell the difference between failure and success for our business. We cannot rely on unique visitors alone. Repeat visitors should be considered as well if we want to ensure a sustainable volume of traffic, and exposure, for our website and our products or services. It is a given fact that only 1.7% of our visitors, at the average, would decide to make a purchase. What would you do with the 98.3% who would rather walk away? Well, a mailing list would capture their contact details, and this would enable you to keep in touch with them for future offers. Additionally, this would guarantee that you would be able to provide them with an impetus to visit your website again, by offering them incentives to do just that.... Continue Reading [url]iblogng.com/how-to-build-your-own-mailing-list/[/url]
Re: How To Build Your Own Mailing List by UltimateDaniel(m): 1:35am On Dec 29, 2015
Yeah! I recieved so many mails..
I would release the complete post soon...

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Never Post On Social Networks / Facebook Group Up For Sales And A Usa Google Adsense Wit Upto $20 / Newly Approved Adsense Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.