Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees (27847 Views)

Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station / Lover Murders His Live-In Lover & Son In Lagos For Dating A Rival Cultist / Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by dre11(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2015
Homicide detectives of the Lagos State Police Command have started hunting a young man who stabbed his live-in lover to death at Festac area and disappeared.

Policemen hunting the fleeing suspect said feelers they got showed that the man had fled to Benin Republic, assisted by friends. The suspect, name yet unknown, killed his 21-year-old lover, Cecilia Joseph.

The man was reported to have been cohabiting with Cecelia at Waterside Street, Lakeview Estate, Phase 2, Lagos until the ugly incident on Christmas Day.

According to Titilayo Adelodu, elder sister to the deceased, an argument ensured on Christmas Day between the two lovers, which ended in the boyfriend stabbing Cecilia to death. Adelodu said: “Immediately after stabbing my sister to death with a kitchen knife, her boyfriend ran away. Nobody knows where he had run to.”

Confirming the incident, the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Joe Offor, said:
“I gathered that during the quarrel, Cecilia grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed the boyfriend in the tummy.

Apparently desperate to carry out revenge, the man pulled the knife out of his tummy and stabbed Cecilia in the neck. Cecilia was said to have bled profusely and died on the spot.

“The man escaped after the crime to an unknown destination. We are in a man-hunt for him. The police have recovered the blood stained knife and taken pictures of the scene of the crime.

The lady was taken to Isolo General Hospital where she was confirmed dead. Her remains had been deposited at the hospital’s morgue and an autopsy is being carried out.”

http://newtelegraphonline.com/man-kills-live-lover-christmas-day-flees/

lalasticlala
Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by Islie: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2015
black Christmas day for these two....

how was he able to run after he was stabbed in the stomach undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by Zehner(f): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2015
I c knives are now toys to be played with. undecided....
.RIP to her.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by glimpse33(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2015
sad
Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by Destined2win: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2015
Zehner:
I c knives are now toys to be played with. undecided....
.RIP to her.

You are still lying on the bed?
Oya stand up

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by Destined2win: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2015
Battle of knives.
Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by Kingsasian(m): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2015
The heart of man....
Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by Chanchit: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2015
This scores is 1-1 na, the guy just sabi better spot to take penalty from.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by Sunnycliff(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2015
Nemesis remains the only man that can catch up with him. Karma treats every Bleep when you least expect it
Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by olupapparazy(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2015
Para. End time is near

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by Lordmykel(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2015
she who lives by the kitchen knive dies by the kitchen kinve

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by Immatex(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2015
Both persons committed wrongs.

She stabbed and was stabbed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by bright007(f): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2015
post=:
Confirming the incident, the state Police Public
Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Joe Offor, said:
“I gathered that during the quarrel, Cecilia grabbed
a kitchen knife and stabbed the boyfriend in the
tummy.
Apparently desperate to carry out revenge, the
man pulled the knife out of his tummy and
stabbed Cecilia in the neck. Cecilia was said to
have bled profusely and died on the spot.

Well I know many people will not read the above.

As for me, I don't blame the guy, infact the girl deserves what she got by attempting to kill the boy but got served her own coin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by bizgai(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2015
Islie:
black Christmas day for these two....

how was he able to run after he was stabbed in the stomach undecided
I No know oooo
Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by cutetopsey(f): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2015
Kiri kiri prison cheesy
Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by cutebobo(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2015
It sound like an American film

'Stabbed him in the tummy. Remove it and stabbed her back at the neck'

All is well shaaa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by Afrok(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2015
She stabbed him, pull out the knife and stabbed her in the neck too? shocked
Damn.. Johnny Rambo is still a learner where these action movies artistes (bf and gf) areundecided.

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by Dottore: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2015
When love becomes sour, anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by powerfulsettingz: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2015
Pls is the dead fellow heading to heaven or not?
Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by walemadu: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2015
thats really bad
Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by saasala(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2015
Gobe

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by missyadorable(f): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2015
Poor girl

Only 21 years old but man don kill am

Na wa O

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by nigeriancuban: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2015
rip to the dead
Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by AJOT99(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmm..... This life!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2015
Why did he run away? She stabbed him first.

His act of stabbing her was in self defence

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by ichommy(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2015
nah wah o
Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by Rexphobia(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2015
Yes self defense....But wetin the sibling dey look when the drama ensued? Since he could give siuch narrative account

Hope this is not what led to the fatal fight.... I would also have done same.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by blaquemyc: 11:11am On Dec 28, 2015
whatever led to the fight must be damn serious. Chuk me i chuk u, God no go vex
Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by elvisdaniels(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2015
women don't do unto a man what he knows best at doing..RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by cupidFlint(m): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2015
If this is true then this guy shouldn't go to jail. I mean this is a case of self defense. He killed her while she was tryna' kill him

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by refiner(f): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2015
wif d injury on his tommy he still had d strength to run...nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees by GraceBestowed(f): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2015
What!? See the problem with retaliation?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . / Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell / 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.