Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Iphone 6S Recovery Mode: Recover Deleted Data From Iphone 6s,iphone 6S Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6S Recovery Mode: Recover Deleted Data From Iphone 6s,iphone 6S Plus (826 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Data On Your Android Phone And SD Card. / Unlock Icloud Iphone 6, 6+, Iphone 6S, Iphone 5S, Ipad Tested And Working / Transfer Contacts And SMS From Samsung Galaxy To Iphone 6s/iphone 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6S Recovery Mode: Recover Deleted Data From Iphone 6s,iphone 6S Plus by cidymiki: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2015
"My iPhone 6 stuck in recovery mode after I updated iOS version. There is a connect to iTunes logo on my iPhone's screen. When I connect my iPhone to iTunes, it tells me that my iPhone is in recovery mode, I need to restore my iPhone with iTunes. The backup file is 3 weeks ago. I will loose many data from my iPhone if I do that. How can recover iPhone 6s plus lost data?"

Normally you need quite a few steps with unplugging the device from the USB cable, pressing or holding the sleep/wake button etc. to fix this, which only works if your phone was working properly before. And in the meantime, you are running the risk of losing your data.

Get back lost or deleted data from iPhone 6s,iPhone 6s plus in three recovery modes:

If you deleted data or lost data on iPhone,is is possible to get back those lost data from iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 5s/5, iPhone 4s/4? The answer is "Yes". I have ever use a powerful iPhone Data Recovery program to get data back from my iPhone 6s plus. The iPhone 6s data recovery program can give me three ways to recover deleted data from iPhone and transfer them to your computer or back to iPhone 6s. The program provides me three ways to recover iPhone data including photo, contacts, sms, notes, video, imessages, call history and more, read detail:
Way 1. Recover lost data from iPhone 6s directly

1. Connect iPhone to computer
2. Scan your iPhone deleted data with iPhone recovery software
3. Preview and recover iPhone data

Way 2. Recover iPhone data from iTunes backup files by using iPhone 6s data recovery software

1. Run the tool and select recover from iTunes backup mode.
2. Select iTunes backup files you wish to process.
3. Extract the iTunes backup files.
4. Restore deleted data to your computer or back to iPhone

Way 3. recover iPhone 6s lost data from iCloud backup files

1. Login in and download iCloud backup
2. Extract your iCloud backup with iPhone recovery software
3. Preview and restore iPhone 6s lost data from iCloud synced contents

Now you can recover any part of them according to your needs.
Detail solution for Macbook,iMac users: how to recover deleted data from iPhone 6s on Mac
Re: Iphone 6S Recovery Mode: Recover Deleted Data From Iphone 6s,iphone 6S Plus by youikdd: 9:42am On Dec 28, 2015
If you haven't backup data before iOS 9 upgrade or iOS 9 jailbreak, it may cause erase data on your iPhone after the update or jailbreak. Given the current situation, but you still have chance to recover lost data from iPhone 6, iPhone 6s directly.

Read this use guide: how to recover data from iPhone on iOS 9

To get lost data from a jailbroken iPhone,you need to download this amazing iOS Data Recovery tool on your desktop. It supports to recover almost all types of data on your iPhone, such as SMS, photos, videos, contacts, notes, reminders, call logs, Whatsapp messages, safari bookmarks, and more.

Read more: how to recover iPhone iOS 9 upgrade
Re: Iphone 6S Recovery Mode: Recover Deleted Data From Iphone 6s,iphone 6S Plus by littlel06: 11:23am On May 25, 2016
It is important to find a reliable data recovery program to recover deleted data from iPhone 6S/6S Plus.There are many great tools available to help you with this problem.iPhone Data Recovery is the best tool that can help you to recover data on iPhone in a hassle-free way.Its user-friendly interface is easy to access and super quick in giving results.iPhone SE/6S/6/5S/5/4S/4 are supported.
Re: Iphone 6S Recovery Mode: Recover Deleted Data From Iphone 6s,iphone 6S Plus by ghyjrdfgg: 3:53am On Jun 18, 2016
After you deleted your text messages, deleted data cannot be view directly on iPhone 6/6s, but you still have a chance to get back them before they are overwritten by new data, those lost data can be successfully recovered even if you have deleted them one or two years ago.

How to Recover Lost iPhone Data after iOS 10 Upgrade

How to Recover Lost iPhone contacts after iOS 10 Upgrade
Re: Iphone 6S Recovery Mode: Recover Deleted Data From Iphone 6s,iphone 6S Plus by camonery5: 9:05am On Jun 18, 2016
iOS System Recovery provides three simple ways for any iPhone iPad iPod users to directly restore the lost and deleted data including contacts, messaging, photos, videos, call history, notes, calendars, reminder, Messenger, Safari bookmark, etc., or extract the lost data from iTunes or iCloud backup with ease. So, you can restore lost iPhone iPad data after upgrading to iOS 10/9.3.3/9.3.2/9.2.1 with the help of this software. Besides, you are allowed to get iPhone iPad out of recovery mode/white Apple logo screen/black screen and so on with a click, as well as iPhone and iPod touch.

(1) (Reply)

Win Big Today By Joining Infinix X Club / Infinix Hot Note User Please Check In / Which Of These ANDROID VERSIONS Did You Like Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.