Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,804 members, 7,851,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Organisers Postpone The Headies 2015 To January 1 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Organisers Postpone The Headies 2015 To January 1 (445 Views)

Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' / Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Organisers Postpone The Headies 2015 To January 1 by 247frolicboss(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2015

The 10th edition of The Headies, hitherto scheduled to hold on Wednesday December 30, 2015 has now been moved by two days.

The organizers announce that the highly anticipated show will now hold on New Year’s Day Friday, January 1, 2016.

The postponement adds another opportunity for the organizers to deliver an event many expect to be truly remarkable.

The Headies 2015 is hosted by Kaffy and Bovi, with performances from 2Face, Vector, Falz, Iyanya, Seyi Shay, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Simi, Victoria Kimani, Eva Alordiah and more

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/organisers-postpone-headies-2015-to.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Organisers Postpone The Headies 2015 To January 1 by powerfulsettingz: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2015
That's hilarious
Re: Organisers Postpone The Headies 2015 To January 1 by Chanchit: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2015
Well it won't be a bad idea to watch headies at home on the first day of the new year since I'm not planning on going anywhere that day.
Re: Organisers Postpone The Headies 2015 To January 1 by missKiffy(f): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2015
I hope Kiss Daniel wins next rated, Koredo Bello is a strong contender too but I want Kiss Daniel to win
Re: Organisers Postpone The Headies 2015 To January 1 by donblade855: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
missKiffy:
I hope Kiss Daniel wins next rated, Koredo Bello is a strong contender too but I want Kiss Daniel to win
please koredo bello is the one with the least chance of winning. The winner will be lil kesh or kiss daniel. Just look at it now kesh has shoki, gbese, efojuko, is it because i love you while bello got just Godwin xo my sister you beta think of lil kesh as the main competitor. If you ask me i will say that kesh will win it
Re: Organisers Postpone The Headies 2015 To January 1 by missKiffy(f): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
donblade855:
please koredo bello is the one with the least chance of winning. The winner will be lil kesh or kiss daniel. Just look at it now kesh has shoki, gbese, efojuko, is it because i love you while bello got just Godwin xo my sister you beta think of lil kesh as the main competitor. If you ask me i will say that kesh will win it
Let's wait and see, I just want Kiss Daniel to win

(1) (Reply)

Omg! Omg!! Omg!!!... See Why This Guy Get Hbp / UPDATED: Get Free 3GB On Your Mtn Sim Right Now!!! / Lol, Can Any Lagosian Explain This Piece Of Sculpture At Ikeja Under Bridge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.