Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Review Of The American Music Awards 2015 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Review Of The American Music Awards 2015 (469 Views)

A Review Of "Ponmile" By Reminisce And Its Reference To Domestic Violence / Runtown Tops At Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2017 (full List Of Winners) / Unclad Ladies At Ghana Music Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review Of The American Music Awards 2015 by betsy96(f): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2015
So I watched the AMA's yesterday which took place on Sunday night at the Microsoft theatre, Los Angeles hosted by the stunning and ageless Jennifer Lopez. She opened the ceremony with an amazing performance and wowed the audience. She changed her dress quite a number of times.
My favorite performance of the night the night, though I hate to admit...arrghhh!!! Is Justin Bieber!!!!
I used to be a huge belieber(JB fan) when I was younger. Lol, I remember seeing "baby" music video while eating indomie.....i was transfixed!!! But I grew up soon after or maybe not because I absolutely fell in love with him and his performance at the AMA's!!! And my God, his new album, purpose is amazing!!! I love all the tracks i've heard from it. Trust me, I'm a huge critic but his new album is a strong and beautiful piece!!! From "what do you mean?" to where are you, and sorry....and so much more songs from the album. He got his 8th AMA award for the track where are you featuring Diplo and skrillex, which he also performed at the end of the AMA and was the last grand performance of the night. He performed where are you, what do you mean and closed off with "sorry". He was ushered in by Ciara,and at the end of his performance which he did in rain!!! Literally!!! He was about to say something which I think was an apology to Selena Gomez who performed earlier on, and to publicly ask her back, at least so I thought in my mind. Lol. J'lo kinda cut him short and wrapped up the ceremony with gratitudes and God bless you. Pics from his performance below.
But a lot more went on that night and I enjoyed watching every performance and award ceremony. Ariana Grande put on a show stopper too with her official TV debut of her track "focus"...she also bagged an award too.
Another beautiful performance was that of Carrie Underwood with the beautiful lights around her. There is something about Carrie, she seems like an angel. She also bagged an award for best Country female and gave a shout out to her husband and son, Isaiah. Pics below
Luke Bryan's performance with Karen Fair child was also beautiful... Luke bagged am award for best country music at the AMA's... One direction's perfomance turned heads, and the other current rave of the moment, hot boy band "Walk the moon" performed "shut up and dance" and thrilled the audience, also Nick Jonas with his choir band.
Ed Sheeran bagged an award and performed also. Pics below
Celine Dion's tribute to the PARIS "SHOOTING victims" was also outstanding and very emotional as some tears were shed and lots of others were teary-eyed. She sang in french originally composed by a french man.
And finally, the performance that got a lot of people "in the mood", you know?? Is that of Charlie Puth and his girl, Meagan Trainor... there was a lot of, you know, PDA involved...ass grabbing, deep throat tongue locking kisses and sweating involved. They sha wanted to give it to each other on the stage but eventually had to go get a room.  And you know your girl now. I shall not be moved.*wink* Lol. Pics below.
For the full list of nominees,pictures and winners, kindly goto: www.bolaaseyan..com
Source; http://www.bolaaseyan..com.ng/2015/12/review-of-american-music-awards-2015.html?m=1
CC; lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: Review Of The American Music Awards 2015 by betsy96(f): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Nellyb X Swazy & King 6ix , [ Like Too Know ] , Prod By Nellyb @nellybbeat / Trending Now On Instagram / Letter To PSQUARE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.