Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

Don Jazzy Slams Passiveness Of Vips At Shows - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Slams Passiveness Of Vips At Shows (602 Views)

Don Jazzy Slams Satan As He Slays In Mavin Matching Outfit / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Warned Him Not To Perform Any Psquare Song At Shows / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Warned Him Not To Perform Any Psquare Song At Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Slams Passiveness Of Vips At Shows by caesarjayjay: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2015
Mavin head honcho, Don Jazzy appeared to keenly watch Olamide's OLIC 2 concert and was unimpressed at the attitude of those seated in the VIP arena.
It is a known fact that Nigerians hardly celebrate their artistes. It is also common knowledge that it is difficult to please a typical Nigerian crowd especially the affluent ones.

READ MORE>>> http://www.austinaija.com/2015/12/don-jazzy-slams-passiveness-of-vips-at.html

Re: Don Jazzy Slams Passiveness Of Vips At Shows by ElDaIllest(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2015
that's wack...that's how I was watching AMVCA awards the other night... the okoye brothers (p-square) nearly danced their balls out trying to please spectators all to no avail SMH ...they are thrilled but scared to show it so they won't bruise thier ego...rubbish!!!let them attend the BET awards and the Grammies and see how influential people are dancing, clapping and cheering upcoming artistes... we all have big children in Nigeria and not adults... my opinion! happy new year in advance

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Comes Out About Marrying Sandra Okagbue / Kiss Daniel Burrowed A Jacket From Me And Hasnt Returned It / Talk About My Marriage In 2016 And Get Blocked, Toyin Aimakhu Warns Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.