Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Please What Course Can I Study With This Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please What Course Can I Study With This Results (1060 Views)

My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? / Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Course Can I Study With This Results by nonisexy(f): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2015
Please what course can I study with this o-level WAEC results

First WAEC Result

English Language. == C5
Mathematics. == B3
Physics. == C6
Chemistry.== C6
Economics== D7
Geography== E8
Biology == F9
Yoruba == Abcent

Second WAEC Result

English Language== Abcent
Mathematics == D7
Physics == D7
Chemistry == D7
Economics==D7
Biology== D7
Agric Science == Abcent
Geography== C4
Government == B3
Re: Please What Course Can I Study With This Results by igorekpengmail: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2015
C. R. S
Re: Please What Course Can I Study With This Results by captain247: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2015
N/A Or NIL
undecided
Re: Please What Course Can I Study With This Results by davbravo(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2015
maybe Geography, sociology, etc. that's for schools that accept 2sittings
Re: Please What Course Can I Study With This Results by Imokha(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
You can study computer science and you will stand better chances in polytechnics
Re: Please What Course Can I Study With This Results by Imokha(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
What is the full meaning of N/A or NIL,I blv the OP needs an intelligent experienced suggestions, if you have no clue on the topic must you comment ?
captain247:
N/A Or NIL
undecided

1 Like

Re: Please What Course Can I Study With This Results by taiwo05(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Imokha:
You can study computer science and you will stand better chances in polytechnics
she cant biology is compulsory......
Re: Please What Course Can I Study With This Results by Meel: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
U can study urban and regional planning in my school. Assuming agric grade is ok, it wud have been beta
Re: Please What Course Can I Study With This Results by Emmaesty(f): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
I think you would do well in Geology or architecture
Re: Please What Course Can I Study With This Results by whalinton(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Social science courses are the best option....
Re: Please What Course Can I Study With This Results by Emmaesty(f): 1:21am On Dec 29, 2015
whalinton:
Social science courses are the best option....
She can't be in the faculty of Social and management science without Economics. It's not just done. Even courses like Sociology, psychology and Industrial relations are not a dumping ground for science students

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2016 CBT Questions And Answers / $50,000 OPEC/OFID Scholarships For Developing Countries 2016/2017 / Protest In Support Of Mr Olaseni Osifala, His This Man Above The Law? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.