Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Forget About PHCN! Carriable 200ah 200,000mah Power Bank Battery/inverter - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Forget About PHCN! Carriable 200ah 200,000mah Power Bank Battery/inverter (1986 Views)

Build Your Own Power Bank / Phcn- Issue With Distributing Prepaid Meters. Why Not Try This Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget About PHCN! Carriable 200ah 200,000mah Power Bank Battery/inverter by ibcash: 11:49am On Dec 28, 2015
all web and graphic designer forget about PHCN! HERE IS A carriable 200Ah 200,000mAh power bank/inverter to power your home appliances LED,LCD,

LAPTOP OR FAN all you need is 2hours charge to achieve 6 to7 hrs usage. we also

have an optional method of charging and usage a solar panel which will charge battery during the day with solar

power. that's for people that don't have power at all in there environment. if you are also interested in the solar panel we will install it for you.

the power bank with inverter cost 30k
if solar panel is needed it attracts additional 24k
tel:08062870696

Re: Forget About PHCN! Carriable 200ah 200,000mah Power Bank Battery/inverter by kolomax(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ceejay80s come and see something grin
Re: Forget About PHCN! Carriable 200ah 200,000mah Power Bank Battery/inverter by ceejay80s(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
Tear that paper off the battery ,let's see the real battery full name and AH, its ok if it works like u say
Re: Forget About PHCN! Carriable 200ah 200,000mah Power Bank Battery/inverter by ibcash: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
ceejay80s:
Tear that paper off the battery ,let's see the real battery full name and AH, its ok if it works like u 'say
HEY DUDES, I DONT KNW WAT YOU TALKING ABOUT BUT THIS IS WHAT AM USING AND IT'S CONFIRMED YOU CAN COME TAKE A LOOK AT IT YOURSELF.
Re: Forget About PHCN! Carriable 200ah 200,000mah Power Bank Battery/inverter by ceejay80s(m): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
ibcash:
HEY DUDES, I DONT KNW WAT YOU TALKING ABOUT BUT THIS IS WHAT AM USING AND IT'S CONFIRMED YOU CAN COME TAKE A LOOK AT IT YOURSELF.
My guy I am not here to spoil ur business, no matter how i criticize ur product , who ever that wants to buy will buy, all I am saying is to allow buyers see exactly what they are buying, the inverter is open while the battery is not,
Haven't u seen a thread on nairaland about a flash drive sold as external hard drive, they put usb flash drives in hdd casing and to make it heavy ,they added stones in it
Re: Forget About PHCN! Carriable 200ah 200,000mah Power Bank Battery/inverter by ibcash: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
ceejay80s:

My guy I am not here to spoil ur business, no matter how i criticize ur product , who ever that wants to buy will buy, all I am saying is to allow buyers see exactly what they are buying, the inverter is open while the battery is not,
Haven't u seen a thread on nairaland about a flash drive sold as external hard drive, they put usb flash drives in hdd casing and to make it heavy ,they added stones in it
bro am not some new seller here, for the record i don't sell under the bridge or street i av my store and i don't do delivery you come, test and see what you wanna buy. the pack around it is called re-branding....so if you av been ripped by some fool b4 isn't my fault stop criticizing the way i brand or post my product.... be human is bad for biz
Re: Forget About PHCN! Carriable 200ah 200,000mah Power Bank Battery/inverter by ceejay80s(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
ibcash:
bro am not some new seller here, for the record i don't sell under the bridge or street i av my store and i don't do delivery you come, test and see what you wanna buy. the pack around it is called re-branding....so if you av been ripped by some fool b4 isn't my fault stop criticizing the way i brand or post my product.... be human is bad for biz
Sorry , happy selling
Re: Forget About PHCN! Carriable 200ah 200,000mah Power Bank Battery/inverter by jidez007: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
@ibcash if you can't provide a proof that the battery is indeed 200,000mAh, then I would label you a scammer.
Re: Forget About PHCN! Carriable 200ah 200,000mah Power Bank Battery/inverter by ibcash: 11:33am On Jan 04, 2016
jidez007:
@ibcash if you can't provide a proof that the battery is indeed 200,000mAh, then I would label you a scammer.
you can come and test it yourself seeing is believing and stop saying crap about my product.... am not a new seller here ok.... u re unbelievable you come and confirm it yourself since u knw so much.
Re: Forget About PHCN! Carriable 200ah 200,000mah Power Bank Battery/inverter by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 05, 2016
ibcash:
you can come and test it yourself seeing is believing and stop saying crap about my product.... am not a new seller here ok.... u re unbelievable you come and confirm it yourself since u knw so much.

You don't know antics of "customers are always right" for Gods sake, listen, keep quiet and do what ever they ask you. They are helping you to make more customers, who knows if you may end up even selling even more than you bargained for.

I have a software am selling for $800 on one forum, and since then,some people are buying it from me. Because I gave them screen shot that matter. You make 1 screen shot and someone says, show proof that this is this,remove the paper etc,and you here objecting, this is Nigeria my friend,no one is ready to throw away money to another person who would gag the money for rubbish, 54,000 naira at present time isn't 10 kobo.

You have to show them what they ask for, even possible show them how it powers the fan, laptop, light bulbs, etc, snap a thing or two and upload here. Na money them day use fine money, how you think say igbo boys for Balogun,ladipo and trade fair day use make thier money? Na naija you day o. Think about it.
Re: Forget About PHCN! Carriable 200ah 200,000mah Power Bank Battery/inverter by ibcash: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
gimakon:

You don't know antics of "customers are always right" for Gods sake, listen, keep quiet and do what ever they ask you. They are helping you to make more customers, who knows if you may end up even selling even more than you bargained for.

I have a software am selling for $800 on one forum, and since then,some people are buying it from me. Because I gave them screen shot that matter. You make 1 screen shot and someone says, show proof that this is this,remove the paper etc,and you here objecting, this is Nigeria my friend,no one is ready to throw away money to another person who would gag the money for rubbish, 54,000 naira at present time isn't 10 kobo.

You have to show them what they ask for, even possible show them how it powers the fan, laptop, light bulbs, etc, snap a thing or two and upload here. Na money them day use fine money, how you think say igbo boys for Balogun,ladipo and trade fair day use make thier money? Na naija you day o. Think about it.

Dude am not against a customer wanting to see what he is buying or a proof of how it works, that's why i ask them to come to my store and see it working i don't ask people to pay me online before delivery no no i don't do that if you are interested in my product come and see then if you like it you buy, but it's wrong for you to ask me unpack my products after the process of converting and inverting. do you want me to take a snap shot of a naked battery with pack or what are you saying, can you buy a phone without casing or a television without casing. so i hope you understand what am saying

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Print This Data From MY Database. MYSQL, PHP / I Might Not Have A Job By Monday / Facebook Clone Build Your Own Social Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.