Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Can U Swear By Your Local Deity Buhari Didn't Collect D $300k Dasuki Awoof - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can U Swear By Your Local Deity Buhari Didn't Collect D $300k Dasuki Awoof (623 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / Why Buhari Didn't Make Me Attorney-General - Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Swear By Your Local Deity Buhari Didn't Collect D $300k Dasuki Awoof by urbanmonk: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2015
Given that all the breakdown and people Dasuki mentioned didn't deny accepting his bonanza except buhari, one is bound to believe that Buhari is a liar. Afterall, this is not the first time he has been found to deny some caught in the act moves.

Now for all those refuting dasuki's claim that Buhari chop $300k yam, can you swear by the name of your local deity that Buhari is the saint he claims to be?

No insults please. Just simple "Yes" or "No"
Re: Can U Swear By Your Local Deity Buhari Didn't Collect D $300k Dasuki Awoof by Demdem2: 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
Actually I will and I can only if u can swear on these......
1) That u swear on ur unborn seeds that Dasuki indeed said that he gave Buhari the said money with verifiable facts.
2) That if u can't bring these facts out, let ur seeds cough blood till death right in front of u.
3) Since u choose to believe Dasuki and not believe the General swear that ur seeds should also cough out blood if he lied

4 Likes

Re: Can U Swear By Your Local Deity Buhari Didn't Collect D $300k Dasuki Awoof by Demdem2: 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin
Re: Can U Swear By Your Local Deity Buhari Didn't Collect D $300k Dasuki Awoof by temitemi1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Buhari is a thief!

1 Like

Re: Can U Swear By Your Local Deity Buhari Didn't Collect D $300k Dasuki Awoof by Demdem2: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
CltrAltDel:

LOL...DemDem2....killing the wailers soffrey...soffrey

The unfortunate part is they are so daft.

1 Like

Re: Can U Swear By Your Local Deity Buhari Didn't Collect D $300k Dasuki Awoof by 1025: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
this poster self. you started by insult Buhari and then tell us no insults.
well, my first question to you is, has Dasuki accepted that he did what he is charged for?
it is only in nigeria that a dasuki will say he is not guilty yet normal people especially my igbo brothers still tell us how he gave Buhari $300K and N850M. Are you aware that dasuki did not mention those names like Dokpesi and others? a different person that worked in his office did.
Now, all the names so far mentioned, the amount given to them and the purpose for which the funds were given were all mentioned example is Dokpesi -N2.1B, media fees for covering the pdp campaigns, Bafarawa - N4.6B for spiritual purposes, Jim Nwobodo, Odili, Bode George and other pdp regional chairmen - N100M for campaigns. now my question to you is, for the $300K and N850M, what were the purposes for the money?
if Dasuki actually paid money into Buhari's PA's account, the person concerned is an adult and can answer for himself? was Buhari the president of Nigeria when the money for paid to him? was the pa still his family pa then? i hate daft people.
again, since Dasuki was arrested and arranged, bail was given to him and he was working on perfecting the bail, did the press interview him inside the detention or did he send a letter to any media house in which he mentioned Buhari's name? no Nigerian is protecting Buhari and we want to see how Buhari collected $300K and N850M yet want to fight corruption.
let people talk with common sense. no idiot can stop the war against corruption and not now that Nigerians have been made to know what has been happening in the pdp govt. see them, see jail ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Can U Swear By Your Local Deity Buhari Didn't Collect D $300k Dasuki Awoof by drss(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
Buari is totaly kworupt.
Re: Can U Swear By Your Local Deity Buhari Didn't Collect D $300k Dasuki Awoof by PassingShot(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Demdem2:
Actually I will and I can only if u can swear on these......
1) That u swear on ur unborn seeds that Dasuki indeed said that he gave Buhari the said money with verifiable facts.
2) That if u can't bring these facts out, let ur seeds cough blood till death right in front of u.
3) Since u choose to believe Dasuki and not believe the General swear that ur seeds should also cough out blood if he lied
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can U Swear By Your Local Deity Buhari Didn't Collect D $300k Dasuki Awoof by Rad1cal: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
urbanmonk:
Given that all the breakdown and people Dasuki mentioned didn't deny accepting his bonanza except buhari, one is bound to believe that Buhari is a liar. Afterall, this is not the first time he has been found to deny some caught in the act moves.
Now for all those refuting dasuki's claim that Buhari chop $300k yam, can you swear by the name of your local deity that Buhari is the saint he claims to be?
No insults please. Just simple "Yes" or "No"

Them no born dem zombie well to swear. Useless bunch of ediats.

(1) (Reply)

Missing Budget: Drama As Senate Accuses Presidency Of Tampering With 2016 Budget / Frank Talk: Ogbeni Aregbesola, This Is No Time To Flex Your Muscles / When You Make A Talkative Your Minister Of Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.