Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south (6883 Views)

Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by Omololu007(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Vulu:

FROM 'NO SS WANTS BIAFRA' TO 'ANY SS THAT WANTS TO LEAVE WITH BIAFRA WILL NOT GO WITH HIS ANCESTRAL HOMELAND'. YORUBA PEOPLE FUNNY NO BE SMALL.
b!afra will be made up of your 5 south eastern state alone.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by Jenkizo: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
cheruv:

The FG charged Kanu with trying to force SE,SS and the igaladoma communities of Kogi and Benue into Biāfra...
And the last time I checked igaladoma isn't by the sea nor does it have oil
. Stop fooling yourself you hypocrits. Am an Idoma Man from Ogbadibo L.G.A of Benue state and with authoritatively confirm to you that there is similarities between the Idomas and Igbos. Am from Adupi in Orokam. We share boundary with Igbo-eze South and Udenu L.G.A of Enugu. You Biafra should stop that stupid propaganda of yours. How can the Idomas share thesame country with people who are experts in Arm Robbery, Child Trafficking, Baby Factory, 419s, Drug peddlers, Ritualist et.al. You are just dreamers.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by Vulu: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
Omololu007:
b!afra will be made up of your 5 south eastern state alone.

SAYS OMOLOLU THE INCONSEQUENTIAL YORUBAMAN, YOU CAN'T DICTATE AND PUT AN OBA IN KWARA YOUR OWN LAND, BUT YOU THINK YOU CAN MEDDLE IN EASTERN AFFAIRS. IF YOUR WORDS ARE THAT POWERFUL, GO AND DECLARE AN OBA IN KWARA. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by EdCure: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
PentiumPro:
Their nemesis Awolowo simply changed the Nigeria currency to make Ojukwu loot worthless piece of papers. grin Truly the Biafrans have several reason to be mad eith Yorubas and Awolowo cheesy they simply without shooting a gun decimated the Biafran state.
I tell yah grin

As it was in the days of Ojuku the thief, these biafridiots will always be outwitted and checkmated in all their dumb steps.
The goats that want to steal our yams cannot be too smart.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by cheruv: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Jenkizo:
. Stop fooling yourself you hypocrits. Am an Idoma Man from Ogbadibo L.G.A of Benue state and with authoritatively confirm to you that there is similarities between the Idomas and Igbos. Am from Adupi in Orokam. We share boundary with Igbo-eze South and Udenu L.G.A of Enugu. You Biafra should stop that stupid propaganda of yours. How can the Idomas share thesame country with people who are experts in Arm Robbery, Child Trafficking, Baby Factory, 419s, Drug peddlers, Ritualist et.al. You are just dreamers.
A nulam oo cheesy
Onye chokwaranu ndi Idoma na Biāfra Hapu anyi ka rowa nro Biāfra ruo mgbe Chukwu Okike gaewete ya na mmezu tongue
Sorom jānu alaeze Zayonis ke Biāfra cool
Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
EdCure:

I tell yah grin

As it was in the days of Ojuku the thief, these biafridiots will always be outwitted and checkmated in all their dumb steps.
The goats that want to steal our yams cannot be too smart.
Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Jenkizo:

rough

1 Like

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
new2020:

Keep fooling yourself. You will know how Biafran we are on referendum day. We don't talk too much. You yorubas will be shocked beyond belief.

everybody that don't agree with you is yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by dmater: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
Jenkizo:

If you are no impostor you can organise a rally in Idomaland to prove a point. Nairaland is the least avenue.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by Vulu: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
EdCure:

Leave us to enjoy our diversity and resources. We dont want to be clogged into your suffocating Biafra.

Biafrauds ultimate dream is to steal from the SS. Ojukwu robbed the CBN branch in Benin during his failed enchroachment into our land.

Your lives always revolve around greed, coveteousness and daylight robbery of what belong to others.

OJUKWU ROBBED CBN BRANCH BINI, CAN YOU GIVE US YOUR EVIDENCE OR IS IT THE USUAL 'BOTH WE NIGERIANS AND BIAFRANS COMMITTED ATROCITIES IN THE WAR" POSTURING YOU NIGERIANS ALWAYS USE TO WATER DOWN YOUR GUILT?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by Vulu: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Jenkizo:

SIMPLY SAY "I'M A YORUBAMAN SERVING IN OGADIBO I KNOW IDOMAS WILL LIKE TO STAY IN THE SAME COUNTRY WITH THE MARAUDING FULANIS". YOU'LL SOUND MORE BELIEVABLE, BELIEVE ME. PLS TELL US THE MEANING OF OCHIDOMA OF IDOMALAND?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by jaytee01(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
new2020:
Another frustrated yoruba imposter OP.
You are an irredeemable Idi..ot

1 Like

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by jaytee01(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
new2020:

Yoruba man. I'm from Cross River, we have no oil yet we are Biafrans. So what's your point?
Big lie! Where is your LGA in Cross River?

1 Like

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
In as much as you have every right to your opinion, please do not generalise Igbos when talking about Biafra.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by Omololu007(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Vulu:

SAYS OMOLOLU THE INCONSEQUENTIAL YORUBAMAN, YOU CAN'T DICTATE AND PUT AN OBA IN KWARA YOUR OWN LAND, BUT YOU THINK YOU CAN MEDDLE IN EASTERN AFFAIRS. IF YOUR WORDS ARE THAT POWERFUL, GO AND DECLARE AN OBA IN KWARA. cheesy
ode an oba can't rule kwara state cause the whole of kwara is not yoruba land...and why should I give a fvck about kwara omo nna grin
Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by Vulu: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Omololu007:
ode an oba can't rule kwara state cause the whole of kwara is not yoruba land...and why should I give a fvck about kwara omo nna grin

PLEASE GIVE A FUUUCK ABOUT KWARA, IT IS YORUBALAND. EASTERN NIGERIA DOESN'T NEED YOUR YOURUBA FUUUUCK, IT ALREADY HAS MILLIONS OF BIAFRANS GIVING THE FUUUCK THAT IT NEEDS. YOURS WILL BE LOST IN THE HAYSTACK, SO DO WELL TO KEEP YOUR FUUUUCK RIGHT IN YORUBALAND.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
jaytee01:
Big lie! Where is your LGA in Cross River?

Abi local government area. What will surprise you is the people living there are predominantly Igbos and Ibibios. Former governor Imoke is from my local government area. And he is Igbo. I bet you didn't know this. Keep dividing us...we will show you who we are on referendum day.

Edited: After I posted this above, a yoruba vagabond went on Wikipedia and edited Igbo villages in Abi to Yoruba. You can tell as this yoruba idiot doesn't know that Wikipedia shows when the last edit was done. This idiot after seeing my post above, went online and change the Igbo to yoruba. What this yoruba idiot doesn't know is there is no link between yorubas and the Cross River natives, however there is link between Igbos and the natives. Today I can tell you how evil this people are and how far they can go to divide Igbos and their brothers in SS. I have never seen anything like this before...never. Stay away from this evil people. I hope Wikipedia will correct it as the original "Igbo villages" phrase has been on Wikipedia for over 10 yrs.

Pls SE and SS...save the original wikipedia post attached for future reference.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by scholes0(m): 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
When shit hits the fan, only then will some people realize that they are on their own in this country.......
The minorities of the South asked for their autonomy shortly after independence, Yorubas gave the Edos, Itsekiris, Etsakos, Urhobos, Isokos Eastern Ijaws, Aniomas and Esans autonomy, but the Igbos clung tight like a leech to the Ibibios, Ekois, Yalas, Efiks, Orons, Ogonis, Eastern Ijaws etc.
Fast forward to 2015, they all have some sense of unity in their various minority statutes and independence from influence of the majority tribes, BUT Some same set of people want to drag them back into a quagmire of perpetual slavery.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by Flyoruboy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
new2020:

Abi local government area. What will surprise you is the people living there are predominantly Igbos and Ibibios. Former governor Imoke is from my local government area. And he is Igbo. I bet you didn't know this. Keep dividing us...we will show you who we are on referendum day.

Dude, you have been busted severally for falsely claiming to be who and what you're not. Today you're from Akwa-IBom, tomorrow from Cross-River. Why don't you just come out and admit you're from Anambra where everyone knows you're originally from, and quit acting a fool? Be proud of your roots for once in your life, dammit!@$%

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by SUBWAY101(m): 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
new2020:

Keep fooling yourself, you have been busted many times. Dont you have shame? Coward

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by Macelliot(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
tuale4u:
The divide and rule mentality of some Igbo in South South affair is increasing becoming annoying. Whenever a south south son/daughter speak on south south issue regarding our stand on Biafra, they are quick to say " You cannot speak for south south".

Kokori an Urhobo man from delta state said south south is not part of Biafra, the next thing you hear is:
"" kokori cannot speak for south south".

Barcanista an Okrika man from river state said south south is not part of Biafra, the next thing you hear is:
"" Barcanista cannot speak for south south".

Akpabio from Akaw ibom state said south south is not part of Biafra, the next thing you hear is:
""Akpabio cannot speak for south south".

Sam ogbemudia from Igbanke (Anioma) in Edo state said south south is not part of Biafra, the next thing you hear is:

"Ogbemudia cannot speak for south south".

Spanishkid from Edo state said south south is not part of Biafra, the next thing you hear is:
"Spanish kid cannot speak for south south".

Isaac Adaka boro from Bayelsa said Ijaw is not part of Biafra the next thing you hear is:
"Isaac adaka boro cannot speak for south south".

Numerous groups and people from south south have said we are not part of Biafra, yet the Igbo wont hear word. Why do u want us by all means? is it by force? below is a group of south south making their point:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/biafra-count-us-out-s-south-tells-agitators/

Please Igbo, leave us alone. Stop telling us our differences. Stop telling us how our languages and cultutre are different. it is not your business.
stop dividing us. stop exaggerating our difference. Among you Igbos there are differences too. No matter how different you think we are, on Biafra issue we are united. And we say in one voice we are not part of Biafra. Your divide and rule mentality will fail. if our sons and daughters cant speak for us, who is then qualified to speak for us? You?

Even in the so called 5 south east states who claim to be Igbo nation today, never existed as one nation. it was the white man and creation of Nigeria that make the 5 south east states Igbo nation today. Before then every village was an independent country with its own army etc.
The so called old eastern region was created by white man and Nigeria.
It is total hippocracy to shout to high heavens how white man lump us with the north when it is the same white man that lump you together as a single tribe.

Igbo accuse the North of divide and rule, when actually Igbo are the worst set of people when it come to divide and rule. have you heard Yoruba shouting to high heaven high Itsekiri is Yoruba despite the strong similarity in language ? why cant Igbo leave anioma people alone. Anioma is to Igbo just as Itsekiri is to Yoruba.

copy
Tonyebarcanista
Spanishkid
Edcure
Truckpusher

I disagree totally with you @bolded...
You are 100% wrong..

2 Likes

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by Macelliot(m): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
A thread for Yorubas to massage their egos...
The OP is a clown for mentioning "Igbo"..

2 Likes

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by rusher14: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
new2020:

Yoruba man. I'm from Cross River, we have no oil yet we are Biafrans. So what's your point?

Are you from Northern Cross River? Perhaps Yahe?
Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by scholes0(m): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Keep fooling yourself, you have been busted many times. Dont you have shame? Coward

Are you minding the imposter.... lol saying Abi LG is a mixture of Igbo and Ibibio.....
Abi Local government (Itigidi) are their own ethnic group, who are one of the minorities in Cross River state, neither Ibo nor Ibibio.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by joliyp(f): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
south south is not for sale.....we are not biafra

4 Likes

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Flyoruboy:

[s]Dude, you have been busted severally for falsely claiming to be who and what you're not. Today you're from Akwa-IBom, tomorrow from Cross-River. Why don't you just come out and admit you're from Anambra where everyone knows you're originally from, and quit acting a fool? Be proud of your roots for once in your life, dammit!@$%[/s]

Typical yoruba...travel to Abi and see for yourself fool.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by Flyoruboy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
new2020:

Typical yoruba...travel to Abi and see for yourself fool.

Abi ko, Shebi ni. You must be drunk from lying all over the place? ? Just shut your busted a$$ up boy. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by HOTWATER(m): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
It is only in this country that people want to force their ''enemy'' to live in the same place with them. I wish this oil will just dry up!
Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by isacolukay(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
joliyp:
south south is not for sale.....we are not biafra

Just like joliyp is not for sale.
Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
All I know is that the South-South may be diverse with distinct groups but we are ONE BIG family.

PS: I'll rather you say IPOB or IPOB Igbos because it won't be fair to the Igbo nation to generalise.

All I know is that you are an Igbo hating saboteur.

PS: Nobody is forcing you to join Biafra. Just don't prevent our brothers in your zoo from joining us.

1 Like

Re: Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south by joliyp(f): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
isacolukay:

Just like joliyp is not for sale.
yes o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Man Who Attacked Buhari Vs The One APC Presented, Any Difference?? (Photos) / Armed Forces Remembrance: Ugwuanyi Donates Cash, Food To Widows Of Fallen Heroes / 5G Not Harmful To Our Health, Pantami Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.