Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Policemen Who Killed UNIPORT Student Have Been Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Who Killed UNIPORT Student Have Been Arrested (396 Views)

See The Face Of One Of The Policemen Who Was Shot Dead By Robbers In Abuja(pics) / Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic / IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Who Killed UNIPORT Student Have Been Arrested by adedemmy: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
The police officers who took one way and knocked down a University of Port Harcourt Mechanical Engineering student Edah Oghenekevwe Richard, have been identified and arrested by the Rivers state Police command. The deceased was on his way back from Church and standing along Assemblies of God Church junction in Alakahia, PH, when he was hit by the Police Van. The state police command is conducting further investigation into the matter and if the officers are found guilty, they will be taken to court.

PHOTO@ http://amebosquare..com/2015/12/policemen-who-killed-uniport-student.html
Re: Policemen Who Killed UNIPORT Student Have Been Arrested by passionate88: 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
Rest In Peace.... I remember my encounter with him at love garden where the photographers stay....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Granted N50, 000 Bail For Stealing N12,000 Planks / Man Sets Son Ablaze In Kwara / Boko Haram Wanted To Kill Me,sheriff To Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.