Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu (19723 Views)

If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid / Senators Reject Buhari’s Emergency Powers Bill, Say It’ll Turn Him Into A Tyrant / Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by Nonybb: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
f
Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by eleko1: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin clowns iwu+Nwayanwu FC of ibiafra grin.if baba Daura isn't running in 2019,we'll vote for KOWA party

2 Likes

Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by xexy: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
nope they wont if en like make in no do anything na awa person
Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by ilyas26(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
This man doesn't have shame at all, I can't believe an adult will be making this stupid comments

2 Likes

Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by Shinor(m): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nonsense man ...You are in 2015 talking about 2019. These politicians are just a bunch of crazy folks. #IwuayanwuRememberAudu

1 Like

Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by WILL888(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Baring unforseen contingencies,that's to say,kiku mapa Buhari funmi.He still remains only credible candidate comes 2019 we can fowo gbaya and vote with eyes closed.The only olododo of Naijaland.
Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by duni04(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
These are the people that have thrived on the misfortune of millions of Nigerians, looted and shared our commonwealth. See his opening remarks, "When you tell a poor man you are going to bring down a rich man.... "
What kind of human being with a heart talks like that?

2 Likes

Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by gamaliel121(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Laveda:
They wanted change now they have it grin grin

Are you pro pdp
Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by arsenal33: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
when PDP returns the stolen monies, we will start to consider them.
Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by Laveda(f): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
gamaliel121:

Are you pro pdp
Yup tongue
Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by BABANGBALI: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
cosby02:

Badt guy grin they will vote nkechukwu uche 2019
no mind am
Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by arsenal33: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Shinor:
Nonsense man ...You are in 2015 talking about 2019. These politicians are just a bunch of crazy folks. #IwuayanwuRememberAudu
PDP just cant wait to steal all our money again
Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by ticker(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
with the recent shiite attack, the north is already divided
Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by egift(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
duni04:
These are the people that have thrived on the misfortune of millions of Nigerians, looted and shared our commonwealth. See his opening remarks, "When you tell a poor man you are going to bring down a rich man.... "
What kind of human being with a heart talks like that?

That comment alone is a enough to drag him out to the village square and give him a mass beating. The shamelessness of the PDP elites is very disgraceful.

2 Likes

Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by mandax: 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Iwuanyanwu is usually known to side any government in power.
But this time, he has correctly read the political situation.

APC divided Nigeria as it singled out the old south east region for exploitation and humiliation.

It's only self-centred people from the old south east region that embrace APC.

1 Like

Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by PassingShot(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
[size=15pt]You see, to my understanding, it can be used for native doctors, it can be used for Muslim clerics, churches to pray for the country, they can be used for even sponsoring candidates for Nigerian Labour Congress, (NLC) elections! If NLC, is doing elections today, in the past as it sued to be the government can have interest and say, this is where we are going and there is no receipt, no accountability[/size].

Chisos!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin

NO WONDER PDP NEARLY RUINED US COMPLETELY!!!!

1 Like

Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by ajepako(f): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
Maybe southerners will get wise but northerners will vote him a million times over..

And take that from me, a non-fan of buhari..

But that is the reality.
Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by dabossman(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
In other words, let us give power back to the Northern elite. Well, if that is PDP's strategy, I wish them the best.
Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by gamaliel121(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Laveda:
Yup tongue

Me is apc grin
Laveda:
Yup tongue

Me is apc
Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by HDee(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
I believe this one is a wailer.. NB: don't take a wailer seriously.

1 Like

Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by Laveda(f): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
gamaliel121:

Me is apc
grin

Me is apc
Good for you undecided
Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by Emdee590(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
lasisi69:
If only there would still be a Nigeria by then...
End time comment from lasisi

4 Likes

Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by flyjustice(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
tuale4u:
[size=14pt]Why EFCC "Selective" witchhunt On PDP Members Best for Nigeria right now.
[/size]

I have read and heard from many people and PDP sympathizers that the current Buhari anti corruption drive is selective and Bias.

I totally agree it is selective. but I don't agree that it is bias. And there is nothing wrong in it being selective as long as the reason is the best for the country for now. Because I strongly believe it is the best thing and the best way to fight corruption in Nigeria for now. My reasons are as follows:

1. The anti corruption fight is currently concentrated on corruption at the federal level. Buhari anti corruption war is currently not active on state level and former governors. Since federal government was fully controlled by PDP in the last 16years, most corruption at federal level is PDP affair.

2. Buhari greatest interest is to recover fund. The best thing to do in this regard is to concentrate on areas where he can recover the highest amount of stolen fund. And that is federal government and are mostly PDP members.

3. It is almost impossible to prosecute all corrupt cases in Nigeria. So the need to give priority to those with the highest amount and easiest to prosecute. Thus corrupt cases with highest return are within the PDP

4. currently the NSA is the main focus of the anti corruption war at the moment. The reason being because of the amount of money involve and because Buhari govt believe they can recover some billions from the former NSA. Since the former NSA used most of the money for election affair, it is natural that majority of people involve are PDP members

5. maybe in the next two years when the anti corruption war go to state level, some APC members will be prosecuted.

6. We should also recognized that the govt has limited resources and personnel to fight the anti corruption war. so the need to select those that will give the highest impact per resources utilized.

7. It will be very naïve, unwise and stupid for Buhari to focus on corrupt practice of APC members right now. His govt is too young for that. he cannot fight everybody at once even if he wishes to . His govt will crumble if he try that right now. He need to run the govt with Nigerians not aliens. Almost every Nigerian that have held political office has skeleton in their cupboard. thus many APC members have corrupt past. But however this is not the best time for him to open APC members files. Doing that right now will be stupidity and naïve and will be bad for the country. Ability to select the best fight to fight at a time is wisdom and leadership.

8. It may appear unfair to PDP members. but to the Nigeria masses I believe it is fair. PDP were not fair to the masses when they were stealing our treasury dry. I strongly believe all the persons who stole are common wealthy should be brought to book. Whether they are APC or PDP. However, since we cant do all in one day, we must start from somewhere and from those that will give the highest return and impact.

9.The fact that the anti corruption war is currently ignoring APC members does not mean the war is not sincere. It is only a pragmatic approach to a complex problem. When you have a lot of complex problem to solve, you ranked it and choose where to start from. That is currently what is going on.

10. The truth is that all the people who are shouting witch-hunting, "selective", "vendetta" want the anti corruption war to fail. If I have access to Buhari, I will tell him to completely ignore them. Those people want him to fight on all front so that he will lose and then come back to mock him.

11. I know some people will come and say it is hippocracy to currently ignore people like Tinubu etc in the anti-corruption war. But I choose to disagree with them. it is not hippocracy but pragmatism. Even if Buhari have an intention to open Tinubu files, this is not the best time to do it. That can wait for much later. A leader must focus on National interest. it will not be in the interest of Nigeria for tinubu files to be opened at this time should he have corrupt cases. Timing is a major component of decision making and leadership. if you do the right thing at wrong time, it is as good as a wrong thing.

12.I also know some people will argue about Atiku, Obasanjo etc and say why are they not being tried also. Just as I explain earlier, it is much easier to trace fund, files and documents of corrupt practice done in the last 4years than those done in the last 8 or 16years. So it is only practical to concentrate on the last 4 years at the moment. To me, this is wisdom.

13 We need to understand the post is not saying that APC members and older leaders (atiku, OBJ etc) corrupt practice should be ignored. The post is only talking about now. Which is at this current time (t), it is very wise to focus on immediate past PDP govt because it will benefit Nigeria as country more than doing otherwise right now. In the future, the anti corruption drive can spread to others. But now is not the time .

14. The fact that it may not be wise to look at past corrupt act of top APC members right now does not mean Buhari should tolerate massive corruption from his cabinet or ministers. Buhari must ensure any looting under his govt is not tolerated. Should any member of his cabinent be found wanting of corruption under his current govt, the person should be punished with no mercy.

15. I agree this is not the ideal case since everybody are equal before the law in ideal situation. but it is still better than GEJ mindset, who believe that since he cannot jail all corrupt people, everybody should go free. In his mind he was being fair. The truth is that, that was one of the greatest Injustice Jonathan did to Nigerian masses. That empowered every political leader to steal without any fear of consequence.

16. As we hope for the best, we should appreciate what is better than the past. The more we the masses support Buhari anti corruption war, the bolder he will be in fighting it. The bolder he become the less selective he will become and the more APC members will be prosecuted.

you said it all[b]
tuale4u:
[size=14pt]Why EFCC "Selective" witchhunt On PDP Members Best for Nigeria right now.
[/size]

I have read and heard from many people and PDP sympathizers that the current Buhari anti corruption drive is selective and Bias.

I totally agree it is selective. but I don't agree that it is bias. And there is nothing wrong in it being selective as long as the reason is the best for the country for now. Because I strongly believe it is the best thing and the best way to fight corruption in Nigeria for now. My reasons are as follows:

1. The anti corruption fight is currently concentrated on corruption at the federal level. Buhari anti corruption war is currently not active on state level and former governors. Since federal government was fully controlled by PDP in the last 16years, most corruption at federal level is PDP affair.

2. Buhari greatest interest is to recover fund. The best thing to do in this regard is to concentrate on areas where he can recover the highest amount of stolen fund. And that is federal government and are mostly PDP members.

3. It is almost impossible to prosecute all corrupt cases in Nigeria. So the need to give priority to those with the highest amount and easiest to prosecute. Thus corrupt cases with highest return are within the PDP

4. currently the NSA is the main focus of the anti corruption war at the moment. The reason being because of the amount of money involve and because Buhari govt believe they can recover some billions from the former NSA. Since the former NSA used most of the money for election affair, it is natural that majority of people involve are PDP members

5. maybe in the next two years when the anti corruption war go to state level, some APC members will be prosecuted.

6. We should also recognized that the govt has limited resources and personnel to fight the anti corruption war. so the need to select those that will give the highest impact per resources utilized.

7. It will be very naïve, unwise and stupid for Buhari to focus on corrupt practice of APC members right now. His govt is too young for that. he cannot fight everybody at once even if he wishes to . His govt will crumble if he try that right now. He need to run the govt with Nigerians not aliens. Almost every Nigerian that have held political office has skeleton in their cupboard. thus many APC members have corrupt past. But however this is not the best time for him to open APC members files. Doing that right now will be stupidity and naïve and will be bad for the country. Ability to select the best fight to fight at a time is wisdom and leadership.

8. It may appear unfair to PDP members. but to the Nigeria masses I believe it is fair. PDP were not fair to the masses when they were stealing our treasury dry. I strongly believe all the persons who stole are common wealthy should be brought to book. Whether they are APC or PDP. However, since we cant do all in one day, we must start from somewhere and from those that will give the highest return and impact.

9.The fact that the anti corruption war is currently ignoring APC members does not mean the war is not sincere. It is only a pragmatic approach to a complex problem. When you have a lot of complex problem to solve, you ranked it and choose where to start from. That is currently what is going on.

10. The truth is that all the people who are shouting witch-hunting, "selective", "vendetta" want the anti corruption war to fail. If I have access to Buhari, I will tell him to completely ignore them. Those people want him to fight on all front so that he will lose and then come back to mock him.

11. I know some people will come and say it is hippocracy to currently ignore people like Tinubu etc in the anti-corruption war. But I choose to disagree with them. it is not hippocracy but pragmatism. Even if Buhari have an intention to open Tinubu files, this is not the best time to do it. That can wait for much later. A leader must focus on National interest. it will not be in the interest of Nigeria for tinubu files to be opened at this time should he have corrupt cases. Timing is a major component of decision making and leadership. if you do the right thing at wrong time, it is as good as a wrong thing.

12.I also know some people will argue about Atiku, Obasanjo etc and say why are they not being tried also. Just as I explain earlier, it is much easier to trace fund, files and documents of corrupt practice done in the last 4years than those done in the last 8 or 16years. So it is only practical to concentrate on the last 4 years at the moment. To me, this is wisdom.

13 We need to understand the post is not saying that APC members and older leaders (atiku, OBJ etc) corrupt practice should be ignored. The post is only talking about now. Which is at this current time (t), it is very wise to focus on immediate past PDP govt because it will benefit Nigeria as country more than doing otherwise right now. In the future, the anti corruption drive can spread to others. But now is not the time .

14. The fact that it may not be wise to look at past corrupt act of top APC members right now does not mean Buhari should tolerate massive corruption from his cabinet or ministers. Buhari must ensure any looting under his govt is not tolerated. Should any member of his cabinent be found wanting of corruption under his current govt, the person should be punished with no mercy.

15. I agree this is not the ideal case since everybody are equal before the law in ideal situation. but it is still better than GEJ mindset, who believe that since he cannot jail all corrupt people, everybody should go free. In his mind he was being fair. The truth is that, that was one of the greatest Injustice Jonathan did to Nigerian masses. That empowered every political leader to steal without any fear of consequence.

16. As we hope for the best, we should appreciate what is better than the past. The more we the masses support Buhari anti corruption war, the bolder he will be in fighting it. The bolder he become the less selective he will become and the more APC members will be prosecuted.

you said it all[/b]
tuale4u:
[/size]

you said it all
Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by gsport: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pdp should consider name change,merger with small parties,direct primaries in all it elections,free, fair and credible primaries will offer some hope at some states not at national level . buhari will hold sway till 2023. It late to cry over a spill milk.

1 Like

Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by Intendy: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dansiki1:
Iwanyanwu is a dreamer
I believe Iwanyanwu should wait till then. will he even see the 2019?only God knows

2 Likes

Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by Luukasz(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
See this man from the Inferior People of Biafra(IPOB) making a fool of himself.Even if APC fails come 2019 we wont vote for a party like PDP.
A wise man doesn't go back to his vomit only a foolish man does.

3 Likes

Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by Luukasz(m): 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
lasisi69:

Well Nigeria has been existing before any of your ancestors came into existence and it will keep existing even when your ancestry goes into extinction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by eleko1: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
Thank U baba China. We'll find a trusted hand weey go continue baba legacy in 2019.I trust Okorocha,but dat one nah high tech thief with his 600M flower he kal xmas tree.
Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by ab4real15: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
lasisi69:
Mr endtime.

1 Like

Re: North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu by abimic(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
The deranged man! What the heck is he saying!? That a poor man will be happy seeing a big man brought down, abi bad, corrupt big man!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From 74th Birthday Parade For Pres. Buhari Today / Buhari Approves N522b For States To Pay Salary, Pension Arrears, Help Economy / LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.