Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now (37909 Views)

YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) / Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Jabioro: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
There few men and women of God the rest are are wolf in the Sheep clotnI means the the real devil in disguard ...
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bsc:
Muoka ...ur name self no pure...What about the ancient god right in ur fathers compound ? Wot about the serpent ur pastors bow down to right in the secret altar in ur church....wot about the red pieces they tie in their fore head...
.Ode! why are you just typing Rubbish because your fingers are idle. Shouldn't you be in the Kitchen washing plates for your Mum?
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by KingEbukaNaija: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Rooty:

please, how about d bullet proof vest u wear,does it realy work agains bullets? Do u sell d vest, or it is free? Is it true ur church replaces Jesus with god of my pastor, or god of chosen? Where does d Bible support all these? Tanx.

It works .

Living Faith members also say God of Shiloh , does it mean they replace Jesus with Shiloh ?

1 Like

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by undigeh: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
This happening is very very very Unscriptural.

That Herod and his security arrest the persecutors of Jesus and his apostles and Jesus rejoicing?

Truly if the pastor's hand ✋ is behind the woman travail, he can not be a friend of Jesus.
Jesus told us that, by their fruit you shall know them.

Jesus show us more of their fruits.
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Topgainer: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
chingydaboss:
God has vindicated the Man of God..

You don't know Nigeria Police and shifting allegiance depending on who will pay higher. The same with most of our Judges
It was better for her, she was not hunted down with thugs or juju -rized to death alias cursed to death as would have been the case with some other gospel merchants
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Topgainer: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

It works .

Living Faith members also say God of Shiloh , does it mean they replace Jesus with Shiloh ?
That something works does not mean that God is involved. Odeshi prepared by native doctors works fine, relics, bottled water, short staff and stickers prepared by some prophets for their members also work on few occasions. Those things look more idolatrous than Hinduism

1 Like

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by blueAgent(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Obichi98:
If your are a true man of God,no matter the height of provocation,while not allow the God that call you to fight for you?
True men of God if their stil don't indulge in such matters but only God will verdicate him!
Truely men has turn away from the word of God....True details of this story has not been heard i bet you!

so what is he suppose to do.cook for the woman? are u sick? were is it written that a man of God will not fight for justice
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by blueAgent(m): 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
There must truth in what the woman said. In every rumour there is an atom of truth.

truth?so why did she run away
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Abillsable: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
You mean its ok to have your image tarnished in this most obnoxious way and go on in like nothing happened?
Obichi98:
If your are a true man of God,no matter the height of provocation,while not allow the God that call you to fight for you?
True men of God if their stil don't indulge in such matters but only God will verdicate him!
Truely men has turn away from the word of God....True details of this story has not been heard i bet you!
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by blueAgent(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
mrZENographer:
After several years of police manhunt, Mrs Juliet Ezeonye has finally been caught and reprimanded in prison for false allegations against the General Overseer of The Lord's Chosen and misleading the former Inspector General of Police.

Now the news in details....

An Abuja Chief Magistrate Court has remanded a 45 year-old woman, Juliet Uche Ezeonye Idu [a.k.a. Evangelist] to prison custody for making false allegation and criminal intimidation against the General Overseer, Lord’s Charismatic Revival Ministries, Pastor Lazarus Muoka.
The suspect who has been on the wanted list of the police since 2013 was arraigned before the court by the Force Criminal Investigation Department [FCID] for giving force information with intent to mislead a public servant and defamation contrary to sections 140 and 392 of the Penal Code law as well as alleged criminal intimidation contrary to section 397 [b]of the Penal Code Law.
Although she pleaded not guilty to the charge, her bail application which was moved by her lawyer, C.P. Ezedebe was overruled by Chief Magistrate Azubike Ikaogwu on the ground that no sufficient materials were placed before the court to warrant the granting of bail.
Chief Magistrate Ikaogwu said the offence of criminal intimidation is not ordinary a bailable offence since carries a sentence o0f 7 years upon conviction and therefore sufficient materials were needed to be placed before the court for its consideration.
According to the First information Report [F.I.R], Mrs. Idu had on July 19, 2012 wrote a false petition to the then Inspector General of Police alleging that the General Overseer, Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries, Pastor Lazarus Muoka hired the services Barrister Victor Ukut and Mr. Chidi Louise, [who were subsequently arrested and detained by the police], to kidnap her, knowing that the said information was false.
The F.I.R. dated December 21, 2015 reads:
“The Inspector General of Police was on the 19th July 2012, at Police Force headquarters, Area 11 Garki, Abuja, Mrs. Juliet Uche Idu, alias evangelist [Mrs.] Juliet Uche Ezeonye Idu ‘f’ by way of petition which she knew to be false, or believed to be false, intending thereby to cause Inspector General of Police, a public officer to use his lawful power to arrest and caused to be detained Barr. Victor Ukut and Mr. Chidi Louise on the false allegations that Pastor Lazarus Mouka procured her alleged attempted kidnap, a thing he would not have done if he had known the true facts of the case; to their injury or annoyance and by the same medium by words intended to be read, made or published concerning Barr. Victor Ukut and Mr. Chidi Louise intending to harm their reputation or having reason to believe that such imputations that they are kidnappers or attempted kidnappers will harm their reputation and thereby committed an offence of false information with intent to mislead a public servant and defamation contrary to sections 140 and 392 of the Penal Code law as well as alleged criminal intimidation contrary to section 397 [b]of the Penal Code Law.”
Earlier, the prosecution counsel, David Abuo [CSP] told the court that the accused had absconded to Ghana to evade justice and was subsequently declared wanted by the police through a special police gazette bulletin with reference no; CR: 3140/FHQ/ABJ/GI/04/09/13.
He said the accused could not be found to take her trial since 2012 and that it took the police several years on manhunt before she was caught in Abuja and charged to court.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/court-remands-45-year-old-evangelist-to-prison-custody-for-lying-against-pastor-muoka/

Seun‎
Lalasticlala
Ishilove grin front page please

Season Greetings to all.

Nigerians are so naive. no wonder oyibo people say we have IQ of less than 90.
so a woman who has so much questionable character will be believed more than a proved man of God.

some people don't want to live a holy life. so they condeme men of God and christainity as a whole. Fools

2 Likes

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by biafranrealson: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
mouka you need not go to court with this woman,
Just tell her to come and openly confess her sin and i urge to tell her to go and sin no more
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Topgainer: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
blueAgent:

so what is he suppose to do.cook for the woman? are u sick? were is it written that a man of God will not fight for justice

You are the one who is not making any sense, man of God fighting for Justice is the reason Christ Embassy and RCCG has been at loggerheads over some parcel of land along Lagos/Ibadan Expressway. First, challenging themselves on who can employ more thugs to intimidate/ chase the other away from the contentious parcels and later employing lawyers, sometimes ending up in courtrooms where unbelievers(Judges) will decide the case
Mr man, go read the life of Jesus
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Ovacoma: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

It works .

so since winners call on god of shiloh, you are have the approval to call on the god of chosen? I don't think d bullet proof works. My own mum left that church, d chosen after worshiping there for for about 6 yrs, she told me two things i can never type here about the church that surprised me. Mind you, she was a woman leader for most of the time she was there.
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by invisibility: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
mu2sa2:
As a self-proclaimed man of god pastor lazarus mouka should have turned the other cheek. Why preach one thing and practice the opposite? What does pastor mouka hope to achieve by this woman, even if she did what is alleged against her, spending up to 7 years in jail. The love, compassion and forgiveness which he preaches should be practicalized here. Surely something transpired btw pastor muoka and this woman. Whatever it is, the fact that she went into hiding shows some kind of remorse. Now pastor show the world that you are "christlike" by turning the other cheek.

Did the pastor arrest her or did the police? I don't support pastor's that go amiss but in this case lets be fair in our judgment.
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by KingEbukaNaija: 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ovacoma:

so since winners call on god of shiloh, you are have the approval to call on the god of chosen? I don't think d bullet proof works. My own left that after the chosen after worshiping there for for about 6 yrs, she told me two things i can never type here about the church that surprised me. Mind you, she was a woman leader for most of the time she was there.

Spill it out ... let's hear it , scrutinize it and toss it where it belongs , in the trash can cool
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Ovacoma: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

Spill it out ... let's hear it , scrutinize it and toss it where it belongs , in the trash can cool
Never, i won't!! You are even ready to toss it into trash can without knowing it. Does this your attitude show that you even know Jesus? Are you d one to defend d god of chosen? Is d woman the first or last to say something against chosen? Let God be true and all men liars.
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by KingEbukaNaija: 12:17am On Dec 29, 2015
Ovacoma:

Never, i won't!! You are even ready to toss it into trash can without knowing it. Does this your attitude show that you even know Jesus? Are you d one to defend d god of chosen? Is d woman the first or last to say something against chosen? Let God be true and all men liars.

All Hail Jesus Master of All and Creator of the Universe
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by chimaobinelson(m): 1:30am On Dec 29, 2015
d bible neva gave room for maters to b settled by unbelievers, jesus ones said to his disciples durin his arrest by d den roman police that if His government is of this world,that He did commandeth heavenly batallions to com dwn n fight fr him,we r in d world bt nt of d world...as christians, we shud forgive even wen theres no need forgiving,atleast fr d sake of being forgiven..d bible said "blessed are you,wen ppl insult u,persecute u n say all kinds of evil thing (even dou false) against fr u r my follower...God pleas give us d enablement to nt jus b preachers of your word,bt doers moreso..
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Fireson: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
End time pastor!! Later you start preaching " fight the good fight of faith " now you here fighting a canal war... angry Thief!!!
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by kweenkong(f): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
I don't know if the woman is guilty or that Mr Mouka is innocent of any wrong doing, but let me highlight some specifics:

Mr Mouka and his congregations reaction to the accusation was that of a guilty party and blind followership. He is notthe only MOG been accused both truthfully and wrongfully and we can judge there reactions.

I watched the youtube video and I have never seen an accuser of any church come with such heavy documents.

We all seem to forget we are in Nigeria and justice goes to the highest bidder. We all know that woman's resources and reach is limited compared to Mr Mouka.

According to my people" Ohun to pa mo oju Olohun ba to". " Bi iro ba lo logun odun ojo kan ni otito ma fi ba"

2 Likes

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by mrZENographer: 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
kweenkong:
I don't know if the woman is guilty or that Mr Mouka is innocent of any wrong doing, but let me highlight some specifics:

Mr Mouka and his congregations reaction to the accusation was that of a guilty party and blind followership. He is notthe only MOG been accused both truthfully and wrongfully and we can judge there reactions.

I watched the youtube video and I have never seen an accuser of any church come with such heavy documents.

We all seem to forget we are in Nigeria and justice goes to the highest bidder. We all know that woman's resources and reach is limited compared to Mr Mouka.

According to my people" Ohun to pa mo oju Olohun ba to". " Bi iro ba lo logun odun ojo kan ni otito ma fi ba"

My pastor or his congregation did not react against her. During the persecution, my pastor came up with a topic under God's inspiration, titled 'IT IS OVER'. He said we should wait and see, that God will use their persecution to promoteThe Lord's Chosen ministry. Today it is happening. Over the years, Many people came to the ministry to check whether what they heard is true but on hearing the undiluted word of God and seeing the great miracles and wonders and deliverances and hearing the testimonies and receiving their own miracles, they were convinced without a doubt that all those nukes were borne out of grievous envy and jealosy and a plot from the kingdom of darkness,

I urge you to come and see the Character of the G.O, his preaching, the miracles, the great testimonies and you will be converted.
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by mrZENographer: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Fireson:
End time pastor!! Later you start preaching " fight the good fight of faith " now you here fighting a canal war... angry Thief!!!

Firstly, you have falsely accused the G.O of fighting canally, because either you didn't read the news well or you don't have understanding.
Secondly, you called a man of God who is the apple of God's eye and whom God is using to doing great miracles and save souls.... thief?

Now i have outlined your errors, i strongly suggest you correct yourself because misfortune is at your door. You don't insult a true man of God, specifically this one. It's better you dont say good or bad than say something amiss. Genesis 31:24
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by mrZENographer: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Jabioro:
There few men and women of God the rest are are wolf in the Sheep clotnI means the the real devil in disguard ...

I urge you to come and test this pastor whether he is a man of God or real devil in disguise.
The address is drop @IjeshaBustop. You can see the church on christian cables, STRONG satellite t.v.
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Jesitush(f): 12:49am On Dec 31, 2015
mrZENographer:

Firstly, you have falsely accused the G.O of fighting canally, because either you didn't read the news well or you don't have understanding.
Secondly, you called a man of God who is the apple of God's eye and whom God is using to doing great miracles and save souls.... thief?

Now i have outlined your errors, i strongly suggest you correct yourself because misfortune is at your door. You don't insult a true man of God, specifically this one. It's better you dont say good or bad than say something amiss. Genesis 31:24

Yes he is canal, why is he arresting an ex member of his shrine you called a church because she is exposing the EVIL you all practice? grin Why won't he allow God fight the battle? cool Tell me when you heard a pastor like W.F Kumuyi doing such evil as your self proclaimed pastor ? angry And you are promising someone misfortune , you see the kind of god ( snake ) you serve? Such a wicked god and not the HEAVENLY GOD . sad

You will die before 4th on January as well unless you take back your comment . Anti-Christ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Jesitush(f): 12:51am On Dec 31, 2015
mrZENographer:

I urge you to come and test this pastor whether he is a man of God or real devil in disguise.
The address is drop @IjeshaBustop. You can see the church on christian cables, STRONG satellite t.v.

To come to your shrine where you deceive people to lie in testimonies ? I'm sure you have been brainwashed and you put on rags just for your god of man to build and buy properties abroad .

Snake worshipers ! angry
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by vooks: 4:58am On Dec 31, 2015
We're the violent demos necessary?

1 Like

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Jesitush(f): 5:34am On Dec 31, 2015
vooks:
We're the violent demos necessary?

Thank you dear , please ask the snake worshipers ... angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
blueAgent:

The bible said Christians should not settle disputes out of the church by taking it to the judge who sometimes are nt even christians...

1 Like

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Ovacoma: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
mrZENographer:

Jesus gave warnings about false prophets! Wolf in sheep clothing, therefore, it is not easy to identify as u take it. We can know them by their fruits. My mum left the church after attending and being a worker for about six years, she told me somthings. This was after she had also defended her pastor when i called her to leave the church as i became doubtful of d pastor. If you understand all the warnings in the Bible concerning the false prophets in these last days, u will be cautious in defending ANYBODY! ! Only God can tell who really follows Him. For me, i warn people to desist from any man of God with a lot of question marks on them.

1 Like

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Ovacoma: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
The sale of protective aprons says a lot. What else have u got to preach?
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by INJESUSNAME: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ovacoma:

Jesus gave warnings about false prophets! Wolf in sheep clothing, therefore, it is not easy to identify as u take it. We can know them by their fruits. My mum left the church after attending and being a worker for about six years, she told me somthings. This was after she had also defended her pastor when i called her to leave the church as i became doubtful of d pastor. If you understand all the warnings in the Bible concerning the false prophets in these last days, u will be cautious in defending ANYBODY! ! Only God can tell who really follows Him. For me, i warn people to desist from any man of God with a lot of question marks on them.
May God deliver us.
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Fireson: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
mrZENographer:

I solemnly believe you are doomed and sudden death is at the door of your entire household. Slow poking demon!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Thinks Comedy In The Church Is A Bad Idea / Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! / "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.